Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:18 pm

Claire leaned closer to Jazz, letting out a shaky sigh. "I-I... don't have any dresses..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:22 pm

Jasmine grinned. "I do. Well, sort of. S..." She paused, taking a moment to compose herself. "Savannah does too, and she never seems to mind loaning those out if they don't fit her anymore." She shrugged. "Tony already said that he plans on getting something for the formal. We can look, as well, if you would like?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:26 pm

Claire squeezed her hand, looking concerned for a moment. "A-Are you g-going to be a-alright? W-With Savannah, I mean?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:32 pm

Jasmine shrugged, the action seeming like an instinctual response to the question. "It's been almost three months. I'll get over it eventually."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:42 pm

Claire gave a small nod, shifting around in her seat. "S-So... D-Do you know any g-good dress shops?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:43 pm

She shrugged, leaning back and thinking. "Uhm... we'd have to go further back into town, I think. I don't know of any off the top of my head."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:46 pm

Claire gave another nod, laying her head on Jazz's shoulders. She let out a small sigh, and closed her eyes, simply relaxing. "I-I'm free tomorrow... Do you want to g-go shopping?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 4:08 pm

"We can go today, if you want." She shrugged, looking forward and wincing as she saw them pierce a hole in each of his ear cartilages. "I'm sure he won't mind."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 4:40 pm

Claire winced as well, pulling a few inches away from Jazz, but keeping their hands together. "Can we pick up Sarah? I-I'm sure s-she wants to shop for a-a dress as well..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 5:10 pm

Jasmine nodded. "I see no problem with that." She looked up to see Antonio putting in new studs to hold the holes open, paying for everything before leaving. "You'll have to ask the driver though."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 6:26 pm

"How about we meet up a little later? Dinner and then shop?" She laid her head back on Jazz's shoulder, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:03 pm

Jasmine shrugged, "Do you just want to go home, Claire?" She asked, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:09 pm

Claire smiled a bit. "I just want to rest here right now... I-If I'm not m-making you uncomfortable..." She picked up her head from Jazz's shoulders hastily, looking over to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:14 pm

Jasmine laughed. "Sweetheart, if you were making me uncomfortable then you would know by now."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:18 pm

Claire smiled when she laughed, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "Y-Yeah... Right..."  She pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear, blushing softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:27 pm

Jasmine nudged the top of her head, laughing to herself still. "There's no need to be nervous. We're relaxing right now. No heavy topics going on, no one else around. Just me and you, sitting in a car."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:29 pm

Claire gave a slow nod, settling back against the seat and leaning a bit towards Jazz, sighing softly. "Just you and me... sitting in a car..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:44 pm

Jasmine shook her head, still smiling from the comedy of it. "You get nervous very easily, little Angel." She reached over, pulling Claire's hair around and in front of her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:46 pm

Claire bit the inside of her cheek, giving a short nod. "Y-Yeah... I know..." She smiled as Jazz toyed with her hair, looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:53 pm

"You don't talk much." She said, shrugging, "Any reason for that?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:55 pm

Claire twiddled her thumbs, watching them circle one another. "I'm not good with words... I get nervous and I stutter... So I keep quiet unless I have to..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:00 pm

Jasmine shrugged, leaning back and closing her eyes, finding it strange how relaxed and peaceful she felt in the calm. Normally, she was like a bottle rocket, bouncing around from one thing to the next, never silent, never still. And yet, here she was, perfectly content to sit in silence.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:05 pm

Claire leaned up against her, letting out a peaceful sigh. She gave Jazz's hand a quick squeeze, closing her eyes to enjoy the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:22 pm

Jasmine smiled and simply relaxed until Antonio came back, rubbing at his ear absently. The driver-side door clicked as he pulled the handle, having to force the door open because of the age of the vehicle. He finally managed to get inside, grunting as he plopped into the seat. "So," he said, looking at them through the rear-view mirror. "Do you two have specific plans?"

Jasmine looked up at him, a crooked smile on her face as she pulled out her phone and began searching through her contacts for Sarah. "Claire would like us to pick up her sister before we start looking for formal wear." She found the contact and smiled at him, clicking the call button beside her cell phone number and listening to the dial tone. "She should be back at their apartment, if you don't mind."

Antonio shrugged as he turned the car on, clicking on one of his preset radio stations before turning the volume down so that pretty much only he could hear the music. It was on a low rock ballad right now anyway, so he didn't particularly mind. "If your sister knows of a good shop for formal clothing, I'm open to suggestions, Claire."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:39 pm

It took a few moments before Sarah answered, sounding groggy, as though she'd just woken, which she may very well have. "Farron residence, Sarah speaking..."

Claire pursed her lips and shook her head. "I don't know... I don't shop with Sarah... She goes to stores, I shop online..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next