Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:37 pm

Savannah laughed, "How about somewhere with good burgers? Maybe a steakhouse or something? Oh," her stomach growled hungrily and she looked down, blushing. "I could really go for a steak..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:51 pm

Beyril nodded along, "Yeah, uh... I know of one place, out of town a bit, though. I'll have to give directions. Is there enough room on the bike, or should we call a cab?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:54 pm

Savannah shrugged, "I'll ask him." She pulled out her phone, scrolling through her contacts and selecting Petto from the list before hitting the call button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:57 pm

"Hello?" Akira answered dryly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:01 pm

"Hello, petto," Her voice sounded peppy, almost professional. "Beyril and I are about ready to go to lunch... are you still going to come with us?" She was twirling the end of a lock of her hair as she spoke, absentminded as she shuffled her feet in a makeshift pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:22 pm

"I assumed as much, considering I was the one with the bike. And I have to make sure your food wasn't poisoned." He stated so simply, and matter of fact, that it was questionable whether or not he was joking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:29 pm

"No one's out to get me," she scolded, though there was no anger in her words, "Would you rather us take a cab? Your bike's only a two-seater."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:33 pm

"I could squeeze three, but I only have two helmets, yes. It's your call."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:35 pm

She bit her lip, "Let's... let's take a cab. Where do you want to meet up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:48 pm

"Just tell me where you're going and I'll ride there."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:58 pm

Savannah nodded, handing the phone to Beyril. "Give him directions, please? I'll call a cab afterwards."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:35 pm

Beyril relayed the directions through the phone, then passed it back to Savannah, "Here you are. He hung up, I think."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:33 pm

"No surprise." She said, dialing the number for a local cab company and relaying where they were. "Alright," she said, hanging up and returning the phone to her purse. "Let's wait inside, shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:37 pm

Beyril nodded with a smile, "After you!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:37 pm

Savannah shook her head, heading inside, smiling to herself as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:08 pm

Beyril followed behind her, looking around the shop, "So... What is this place?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:52 pm

ooc: I have no idea o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:58 pm

The building was full of people sitting at Kotatsus eating sushi, curry, and other japanese food and conversing in a mixture of english and Japanese. A man in a Kimono approached them, "Konichiwa! 2-Ri-yō no seki?" Beyril gave a confused look to Savannah.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:05 pm

Savannah looked over at him, folding her hands in front of her and bowing just slightly, "Īe," she began, telling him 'no.' "Wareware wa dare ka o matte iru. Watashi wa konran o okake shite mōshiwakegozaimasen." (We are waiting for someone. I apologize for the confusion.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:11 pm

The man bowed in return, going back to attending tables and serving tea.
Beyril blinked, "Wata-who?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:14 pm

Savannah smiled as she looked back at Beyril, "It's a Japanese restaurant. My family is from Japan." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:16 pm

"Oh... I've never seen anything like this before..." she marveled, poking her head in slightly more, curious all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:50 pm

She laughed to herself, "We can go here sometime, if you want." She grabbed one of the take-out menus, sliding it into her purse. "Let's just wait for the taxi first, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:38 pm

Beyril nodded, smiling and focusing her attention back on her friend, "I must seem very uncultured to you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:32 pm

Savannah shrugged, "I don't expect you to know about a place you've never been to. Besides, sometimes it's more fun to just immerse yourself in a culture rather than study it." She checked her phone, tapping her fingers as she did so. "Should only be a few more minutes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next