Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 1:49 pm

Savannah's hair still blocked the right side of her face, hiding her expression from view as her eyes locked on Akira, her usual confidence returning. Her eyes scanned up what portion of his body she could see from her place on the table. She took her plate without a word, taking one of each of the appetizers for herself but not eating it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 2:08 pm

Beyril did the same, "I've heard of these egg rolls before. They're not quite the same as normal ones." she explained, "They've got taco stuff in them. Southwest eggrolls, I think?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 2:52 pm

Savannah made a face when Akira seemed to ignore her, but pushed her hair back behind her shoulder and shrugged at Beyril, "I've never had them before, so I couldn't say." She lifted hers, tapping the end of Beyril's with it. "Bon apetite?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 2:59 pm

Beyril grinned, "Same to you!" she smiled, biting into it as Akira looked at the food curiously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 3:21 pm

She grinned and nodded before taking her bite. Her eyes closed as she tasted the food, unsure of her opinion. Finally, she shrugged and took another bite before setting it down. "It's safe," she said, patting the grease from her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 3:24 pm

Akira raised a brow at her joke, but ate anyways, "There's something spicy here..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 3:32 pm

Her eyes rolled, "Welcome to TexMex, or... at least Americanized Hispanic food." Savannah shrugged. "If you don't like it, there's no requirement to eat it."

ooc: So Americanized is a word...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 3:44 pm

He shook his head, "No, it's good. It's just different."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 3:55 pm

"Welcome to America." Savannah said, taking one of the mozzarella sticks and eating it slowly, happily. "Be prepared to actually gain some weight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 4:05 pm

Akira raised a brow, "You say that like my parents didn't do everything in their power to make me bigger." he rolled his eyes, "I've always been too skinny."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 4:17 pm

She shrugged, "You haven't had the grease, fat, and hormone induced 'delicacies' of this country yet. Just you wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 4:32 pm

He shrugged, "I'd bet my bike I won't gain more than five pounds."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 5:41 pm

A wicked gleam hit her eyes and she held her hand at him. "Deal." She said instantly, smirking wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 6:20 pm

Akira raised a brow, "Fine. Deal. Provided you can even start the thing."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 6:58 pm

She smirked wider, "I can operate any vehicle you put in front of me." Cars and other vehicles were her passion, as strange as it seemed for the girl that could go from prim and proper to hell on heels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 8:00 pm

He shrugged, "Then deal it is."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 8:57 pm

Savannah nodded, "I have no problems with that." She looked to Beyril, "No input?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 11:47 pm

She shook her head, "No, it's none of my business..." she looked down and munched fervently on some spinach dip.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:34 am

Savannah smiled, "I meant on the vehicles themselves...." She shrugged despite this, trying her own appetizers and sitting in comfortable silence otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 12:28 pm

"OH!" Beyril jumped, "I've never worked on a bike before, so it could be interesting. Who knows?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 1:47 pm

Savannah smiled before gesturing to Akira, "I assume you've worked on your own bike, Akira?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:06 pm

He nodded along, "I'm sure I could show you a bit. You'd probably take to it faster than you think."
Beyril grinned, "I'll take you up on that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:12 pm

Savannah sat back, relaxing a bit. She pushed what was left of her Southern egg roll towards Akira, uninterested in finishing it. The meister didn't seem very interested in talking herself, but observations were another thing entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:38 pm

Akira chuckled, "What about guns?" he asked casually, gray eyes flicking up to Beyril, who faltered a bit.
"Uh..." she stammered, cheeks going red as she looked down, "I, uh, don't really... wanna have anything to, uhm, do with those..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 3:13 pm

Savannah watched her careful, offering the slightest nod to Akira; if he wanted to continue this questioning then she would support it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next