Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 3:27 pm

"Bombs?" he asked again, munching nonchalantly, "Explosives?"
Beyril shook her head rapidly, "Nope. Not a thing."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 4:03 pm

Savannah set her elbow on the table, leaning her head against her open palm and discreetly mouthing. Slow down to Akira, not wanting to push to far in fear that she'd simply shut down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:43 pm

He shrugged, "Perhaps just my imagination then." he chewed on a mozzarella stick for a long time. "Well," he swallowed, looking to Savannah, "How much do you know about astronomy?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:22 pm

She raised a brow, curious, "I know basics, but it's not exactly my area of study." She continued eating, "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:26 pm

"I was looking at moon phases for this month." he shrugged, "And there's going to be a blood moon later this month I wanted to check out." Beyril visibly stiffened.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:59 pm

Her head tilted, eyes going from one to the other. "When and where would you want that to be...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:25 pm

"I'll explore for a lookout. Don't worry." He shrugged, Beyril's skin turning paler and paler.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:29 pm

Savannah's eyes drifted to Beyril before she took her phone out and sent Akira two words: Tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:34 pm

He responded with a link. Police reports to gang activity. That mounted higher and higher in drug trafficking, kidnappings, killings, and mob hits. The reports sharply dropped in number about two years ago. But, he said nothing as their food arrived.
"Here you are. Are the appetizers suiting you?" the waitress asked.
Akira grinned, "Very much so. I praise your chef indeed."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:44 pm

Savannah's eyes were still locked on her phone when the waitress returned, still going through the reports and cross-referencing them with any data she could manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:50 pm

Beyril smiled, "Yeah, sure. Thanks!" And the waiter left.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:04 pm

Savannah still hadn't looked up, thinking, trying to calculate things to uncover what it was that Akira was trying to insinuate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:05 pm

Akira rolled his eyes, sending her another message.
Later.

Beyril shoved her food in her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:11 pm

Savannah narrowed her eyes, ignoring the message and continuing her search.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:24 pm

As they finished their meal, Beyril eased back into comfort, and the two chatted idly once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:27 pm

Savannah, however, still had not been convinced to eat her own food and had instead continuing to look through the internet and personal files.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:36 pm

Akira sighed, scraping it into a to-go box, "Well, I think Savannah and I have some homework to do. I can run you home, if you like?"
Beyril shook her head, "Oh, you've done more than enough. I'll just walk!" she hurried to gather her things, "Uh, nice to uhm... meet you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 4:02 pm

She wasn't even really aware that Beyril was leaving, and didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 4:04 pm

After Beyril left, Akira tapped her phone screen, "She's gone. We can just talk now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 4:13 pm

Savannah jumped, looking up at him, confused. Her face flushed suddenly and she slid the phone back into her pocket. "What was that all about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 5:00 pm

He pointed with a raised brow to where Beyril had been sitting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 5:11 pm

She looked over at it before nodding. "And the interrogation?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 5:19 pm

"Gave away more in her silence than anything." he shrugged. "But I'm sure you noticed."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 5:22 pm

"Of course," she said, scooting down so that she was directly in front of him. "How is the blood moon relevant?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 5:26 pm

"That's the name of the biggest gang in the city. It was just a guess, but it looks to be right." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next