Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 5:34 pm

She glared at him before shaking her head. "You weren't afraid that she might snap back?" She knew that Beyril wouldn't have, but she wanted to see his explanation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 5:39 pm

"If she would have with all of these people here," he chuckled, "I would have severely underestimated her."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 5:44 pm

She nodded, though a smirk toyed at her lips. "How valuable of an asset was she --- and I don't want information from the internet." Savannah tapped her phone in her pocket. "I read it all. What's not on the record?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 5:49 pm

"She was pivotal." he stated simply, stirring his drink with his straw.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:01 pm

"And for what reasons?" She asked, pulling a notepad from her purse, clicking her mechanical pencil and waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:08 pm

"Because she was their best." he smirked, "Drug smuggling, assassinations, car mods, bomb buildings... She commanded fear and respect from all but the top of command."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:10 pm

Savannah smirked, leaning forward. "And what did the top dogs have to say about her, hm? What do they fear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:19 pm

"They fear nothing." he leaned back, a frown on his face, "But she feared them. I've gotten rumors, not confirmed, but still, that the gang's leader can be a bit of a psychopathic sadist. Torturing underlings just because he can, abuse, mutilations... If you can get close enough to her, see if you can find any scars. That's all I need to confirm my theory."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:25 pm

Savannah bit into her lip, shaking her head. "Then they would want an audience." She waved her hand. "Strip everything from them, their face, their name; make them not exist, make the fear they bring nonexistent. Destroy all that they have built up and destroy them within themselves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:27 pm

He nodded, "Bingo. It would explain how she freezes up. And the well-constructed mask."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:38 pm

"Explains a lot of things." She said, tapping the pencil against her fingers before beginning to write down a seemingly random sequence of letters from "A" through "G."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:53 pm

He nodded along, letting her work in silence while he gestured to the waitress.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:56 pm

She didn't say anything, merely writing, randomly sticking the end of the pencil in her mouth while she paused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:57 pm

He nodded to the waitress, "Can I get some chocolate cheesecake, please?" she nodded, writing it down and heading off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 7:04 pm

Savannah finished writing a few moments later, blowing the excess graphite off the page before closing the pad and returning her things to her purse. "When do you want to leave, petto?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 7:07 pm

He shrugged, "In a moment. Still waiting on dessert."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 7:11 pm

She raised her brow, "Why'd you order dessert?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 7:13 pm

He shrugged, "Whimsy." The waitress brought out the chocolate cheesecake, topped with cherries and whipped cream and drizzled in cherry syrup. He nodded in thanks, then pushed it to Savannah, "Here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 8:54 pm

She raised a brow, staring at him in confusion. "I thought it was for you. Why are you expecting me to eat it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:03 pm

"Because I lied and it was totally for you." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:22 pm

She rolled her eyes, "That really isn't how this works." Despite that, though, she took the first, small bite of the cake. Her eyes went wide for a second before closing in absolute rapture, humming appreciatively. Soon afterwards, she cut off another bite and held the fork over the table. "Open." She instructed, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:21 pm

He raised a brow, but opened his jaw nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:33 pm

She smiled, popping the piece into his mouth, not dragging the fork out until she knew that he had every bit of the cake that he possibly could. There was a smile on her face as she fed him, though she knew not why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:36 pm

Akira's brows pushed together as he gave a slight, almost whimpering moan, "Goodness, that's... heavenly."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:40 pm

A smirk flashed across her face even as heat began to flush it. "See what I mean?" Forgetting any sort of sense of normal boundaries, she pushed the plate over to him and slid out of her booth, only to slide into his seconds later. She didn't care for any sort of personal boundaries or space, and instead smiled at the cake. "You can have more; you did order it, after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next