Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raruko Tenshin-Weapon-W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raruko Tenshin-Weapon-W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Raruko Tenshin-Weapon-W.I.P   Raruko Tenshin-Weapon-W.I.P I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 3:21 pm

Raruko Tenshin-Weapon-W.I.P Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVrTvKcvfR_H_vXklkLukWvy20RoAIE3P9RvDS7YCDTR4hQv9HdA

Name His name is Raruko Tenshin

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Raruko assumes a unique form upon transforming into a weapon. His weapon form consists of a long pole, with twin Axe-Heads on either end, Allowing several different combat styles based on the meister using him. Unlike most Demon Weapons, Raruko may split into two double-headed Axes, if his meister requires him to do so. Each of the Axe-heads has one blade which is black, and another which is white, matching his clothing style and skin color. The pole itself is a sandy-yellow color, and is about a Meter long.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Dark in both facial expression, as well as clothing, though not exactly goth, Raruko can be a quite un-nerving character to some. He stands at 6"8, quite tall, and is quite skinny, but not frail in the least. His skin is pale, really pale, and his dark eyes and black-as-night hair accompany this. His eyes look tired, and bored most of the time, and his clothing consists of mainly black and a bit of red, with black jeans, black shoes, a black shirt and a red tie.

Personality: (Please describe the character's personality and their mannerisms here)

History: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
I have very positive feelings towards Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

Raruko Tenshin-Weapon-W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raruko Tenshin-Weapon-W.I.P   Raruko Tenshin-Weapon-W.I.P I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 4:28 pm

Sorry, but any character that's been a Work in Progress for more than a month is being moved to the inactive section. If you want this character moved back, please leave me a PM.

But, to quickly comment on what you've got so far, his weapon form seems good. I wouldn't really call it unique, though. It's fairly accessable to quite a few fighting styles and has a nice duallallity thing going on, so I could see him being a good partner or, due to having 4 seperate blades, fighting well alone with partial transformations if he had to.
Back to top Go down

Raruko Tenshin-Weapon-W.I.P
Page 1 of 1