Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Searching (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:35 pm

Ooc: i know im gonna wait for the madness to kick in. Probably his next thread.

Nora looked at Carmine. "I don't think anyone needs medical attention right now." He saidd. "Atleast not yet." Nora grinned. "Let's go Soul Resonance! Witch Hunter!" He swung the technique in a diagnol motion.

Ooc: im not gonna post a lot because my sister is graduating 8th grade and her graduation dinner is tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 7:30 pm

OOC// Good for her. Hope you guys enjoy the dinner.

Martyn was running out of options quickly. Without a partner he was only so useful, even with all the weapons in the world, he just couldn't seem to get through this new massive defense. It's been this way for too long. He thought. First Ace, then that jerk, Drake Bangmore or something, the witch boy and now this asshole. This has gone on for too long. He repeated. Why can't life just be... simple.

Simple? Is THAT what you trained 10 years for? Training in mixed martial arts, learning to create weaponry from the world around you. Searching for your father's old crap. Fighting those jackasses, living with the bare minimum, eating dirt, runningforlifebeingmisunderstoodwakingeverydaysobbingneverhavingfamily- AND KILLING EVERY LAST PERSON YOU EVER KNEW BACK IN GOOD OLD HOMETOWN! IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL PUNISHMENT MARTYN!? YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH WORSE!!!!

Martyn slouched, his stance falling, and his body limply relaxing. A red burning aura seemed to embody him, and he just started laughing. He couldn't seem to stop laughing, getting faster every second. he grabbed his face in disbelief, and then smiled a wicked grin. The madness had him now, and Martyn was no longer in control.

"No more." he said, launching himself upward to combat Sho up close. His strength had increased monumentally, and he brought his sword in an upward slash aiming for Sho's arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 7:42 pm

* CLANG! Sounded the sword off Tex. *CRASHHH! sounded Tex falling from that great height onto Martin. With Sho inside the two weighed half a ton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 7:10 am

No! Martyn had been consumed by the madness! It was only a matter of time before Nora was taken over as well. "No! I can't let myself go mad!" Nora kept swinging witch hunter until he hit Sho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 8:19 am

He had to keep going, or he was as good as dead. He charged another soul menace attack, growing is size much quicker than last time. The sword between Martyn and Sho, he angled it differently and allowed him to get above him in their free fall. He pounded into his back with Soul Menace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 8:17 pm

Both attacks hit and a huge among of dust. But when it cleared Sho and Tex looked alright! Tex was dented, but fine! " Repairing. " Tex said. The dents started to bump out. They were so big that Sho could not move properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:34 pm

OOC// Don't wanna be a dick, but I think we're waiting on you Crona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:36 am

Ooc: sorry, was camping.

Nora gawcked when he saw what was happening. "Y-you're a d-demon weapon." Nora knew that only a demon weapon could survive hits like that. "Martyn, we dont have to good of a chance here. Maybe we should get out while we can." Nora got into a defensive stance, knowing that attacking would not do much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:59 am

OOC// It's okay.

Martyn tumbled across the ground as Sho and him both made their crash landing again laying near Nora. He picked himself up as Nora spoke, and then looked into his ally's eyes. Martyn's eyes were his usual crimson red, but they seemed to be on fire. Martyn couldn't hear a word Nora said, as he was still mostly consumed by madness and had lost most of his senses.

If Nora or others were to use Soul Perception, they would see his soul, for starters was very large, much larger than an average human soul. And they would also see devil horns and a tail form on his soul, as well as his body.

He switch his hold of Akemi to only one hand, and with the other he touched the ground, and it seemed to morph and pulse red in front of him, a portion of the street the stood on re-shaped into a katana, also identical to Akemi. He gripped this in his other hand and stood defiantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:34 pm

"Martyn? Are you ok?" Nora reached to touch Martyn's shoulder. "You don't look to good." Nora put his hand on Martyn's shoulder. He knew that Martyn was consumed by madness, but Nora wanted to hear it from his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:30 pm

Martyn frowned as he turned to face Nora, the fire died down slightly as he looked into his eyes. "Nora, stay...back!" He didn't want to hurt Nora, he fought to keep himself from attacking as he could feel his arm rising to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:42 pm

Nora grabbed Martyn's arm. He set Drake down. "Don't do this, Martyn. Stop being ridiculous. You don't want to hurt me. Let's leave right now and go back to the DWMA, ok? We can leave and forget about this loser. C'mon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:41 pm

Martyn stared at him for a moment, a blank expression, and suddenly clasped his heart and fell to his knees. He coughed up blood onto the ground, and dropped the new sword to the ground and disintegrated into a fine black power like sand. He got back up to his feet, and just ran, not saying a word to anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:11 pm

Nora turned toward Sho and picked up Drake. "Well, it was nice meeting. Hope you get hit by a bus, bye!" Nora yelled as he ran to follow Martyn. Where was he going? Nora wanted to know. "Martyn! Wait up!" Nora had almost caught up with him already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:47 pm

"Nora, please don't follow me." he ran faster, seeing him catch up to him. He wasn't in the mood to talk. And more than likely he couldn't be persuaded too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:35 pm

Sho ( Who's weapon had finished repairing and looked totally fine ) ran after Martin sensing weakness. He leapt up off the ground and landed thirty feet forward trying to land precisely on martin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:44 pm

Martyn wasn't expecting visitors today, and was just flattened to the ground by Sho. This only pissed Martyn off yet again, and he gripped the cement around him warped into 8 different blades that shot upward pointedly at Sho and Tex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 12:10 pm

Nora turned a corner and...lost them? He looked from left to right, and couldn't see any body. "Dammit! I lost him!" Drake turned back into his human form. "C'mon Nora. Let's go. The dojo is reopening today, right?" "Yeah, but I don't wanna head there yet. It doesn't open for a while." They walked off together towards the boys dorms of the academy. Nora and Drake talked about what happened and Nora told Drake about the witch and dark weapon pair.

Ooc: im out, punks. You guys can kill eachother, now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 5:54 pm

ATTACK ANTICIPATED!!!
Tex lifted a boot and slammed it down into Martins neck before the blades shot out properly. Two got stuck in the leg but would require more force to penetrate. She stomped and stomped again. Almost out of time....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 5:55 pm

Most of the spikes had grazed off the legs of the armor, but one penetrated Sho's crotch introducing him to a fresh hell that hath no comparison, he fell down cursing. " Damn it Sho! They'll be here any second. " Sho rolled on the floor.

Last edited by jac600 on May 27th 2014, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:55 pm

Ooc: So, this was brought to my attention by Linxwire. You seem to be breaking some rules here, Jac. You can't just BS hits in like this. You didnt leave room for dodging and you called the hits automatically. Also, what is this with 30 foot jumps? That doesnt seem balanced in the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:30 pm

ooc: Sorry, I'll stop.
Did not call hits btw, tried too is the key word. Though I should have used it...
Edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:47 pm

Martyn pulled himself up, and vaulted over this circular wall of swords that was around him, putting a good distance between the two of them. "Whatever's going on here, I'm leaving. And you will not follow me." He pulled out a smoke pellet from his jacket, and crushed it on the ground, and he made his way down an alleyway so Sho wouldn't be able to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:02 pm

Sho did not try too. Black vans pulled up on three sides of him.
CONFIRM RESONANCE?
" Yes! " Sho said. Rockets popped up in Texas's boots and the two flew away from the government agents. One with a grazed testicle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:32 pm

OOC// it was nice fighting you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Searching (Open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next