Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Searching (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:02 pm

@YumerkiAburama Can you please start using names? It's fairly hard to understand who you mean when you say male or boy considering that there are 4 guys on the scene.

@Sephiroth You don't have to ask to join, it's an open thread bro.

Somehow, Martyn seemed to miss his attack at Yumerki, and he backed up before regaining his composure. He watched as this ink like liquid spread across the ground like a pool of rain water, and he jumped up, grasping onto a balcony of a nearby building. "Get out of there, don't let this stuff get the better of you!" He shouted to his impromptu allies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:08 pm

Out of Sho's torn jacket he removed what appeared to be a prison shiv and charged yumirki. Clones appeared laying down on the ground in the ink. One got caught in a bubble and started to float away before vanishing. If Sho ran out of clones then the one in the back would disappear and a fresh one would appear in the front. He reached out his left arm to grab the fan then pulled it away. Then with his right hand and a good grip with his left he tried to shank the man prison style.

Last edited by jac600 on May 19th 2014, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:19 pm

Nora did not let go of Yumerki and was lifted in the air. "Woah!" Nora used his feet to kick off from Yumerki and landed on the rooftop next to Carmine. "How long have you been sitting there? Nevermind you. I'm busy." Nora ran and jumped off of the roof towards Yumerki and threw a punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:42 pm

" More punches? This is becoming tediously old. So with that I'll reveal to you the second spell of Rabbits. I'll tie this world over with chaos, and of course the one called Death is next. Maybe for once evil shall prevail. "Trinity stop speaking for me. Nevertheless that was well said. Let's just take out the one whom is actually aiming fir us. The other seems to be grabbing at you from the ground though." With both their words said the pair went silent. Not even the wind would continue to blow in it's normal pattern. Although this newly found silence were quickly ended. By what you may ask? By whom you wish to know? By the raising of one males hand into the air. A single finger being the highest pointing his hand at this point in time.

Nora had been the singular target for this attack. As so a cluster of a strange black lightning began to form. It would condense, and shape into that of a rabbit like shape. This rabbit consisted of numerous dancing, and glimmering electrical forces. The air itself would waver as a condensed fog emerged from the Gunbai Yumerki's held. However just as quickly as this all occurred so did it end. For the rabbit had already dashed downward toward the one known as Nora. Being in the air it would be quite difficult to avoid this attack. As it did travel around 80fps. Whether it missed, or connected the rabbit would implode, and release a flurry of electrical shocks. These shocks would surface quickly until a circular radius of 8ft had been covered. This did mean that it would hit every single foe in the area. Besides that the sparks could temporarily shut down ones nervous system, and leave serve wounds upon the flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:54 pm

OOC// Why are these two so fucking OP? Dodging every single attack from three assailants at a single time and on top of that ignoring attacks, and keeping them at bay with powers that seemingly have no name or origin without lifting a finger until just. Am I the only one confused by this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:22 am

.-.Ooce: Well actually the majority of these attacks are frequently going against each other. The clones are not jumping into the air as prior of what I stated earlier. Yumerki is floating there fore he can't be hit by these said assaults. The punch really isn't going to work either because of the current attack. If you go back you'll notice that your stab were avoided thanks to Lora causing Yumerki to fall. These are abilities that have yet to be placed in my new Logs. So yeah. They aren't really even Op. That is just what electricity does. My logs should be done tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 2:17 am

Jericho opened the door to the roof access, holding a book in his hand, ready to find a good place to read. He steps out on the roof to see a chaotic mess. "Well. Damn." He says to himself, now wondering if he can still read safely. He sits with his back to the wall and opens his book, deciding he can ignore it as long as he isn't drug into the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 8:16 am

Ooc: it he's on the ground now right?
Sho upped his damage resistance when he saw the attack coming, he went flying back out of the ink and smoking a little bit. BUT HE WOULD PREVAIL! He kicked himself back up and all his clines disappeared. Instead five copy's of his knife appeared in his jacket. He dashed forward again. " saint jack of the knife! " he said. He slashed, then stabbed, jumped over his foe, shanked, stabbed again and finished with one overhead stab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:06 am

Occ : Nope still floating on one of the bubbles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 4:52 pm

Well, this is a mess. They are fighting a witch, not working together, being ruthless. Any other flaws in this brilliant that I should mention, or are they obvious too? Nora was confused for about a second before blocking with his hands. Wait a minute, nothing happened? Nora may not know it, but he had black blood inside him from Africa. The black blood hardened, causing the lightning to go around him and be grounded. He was slowed down, as the sparks were messing with his nervous system. He slowlywalked over to Martyn. "We need to work together to take him out. He is a warlock." Nora said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:25 pm

The lightning had really screwed with Sho. He layed on the ground in a heap. He had a feeling in the pit of his stomach that he would not win this fight...
His saving grace, however occurred when a demon blade. A suit of armor with marks from where bullets had been shot at it, came driving right on down the road in a jeep with one of its tires shot out. The poor vehicle finally ran out of fuel and came to a stop. " Damn its out!" The suit looked left and right, Performing scans. At everyone she looked at in her vision their name popped up next to a picture of them. Under all but Sho read UNCOMPATIBLE But Sho showed COMPATABLE. Tex sighed. It had to be a man. So she hopped out of the jeep ran over to his twisted form on the ground. The main body of her armor shifted to the side and she threw him in.
" What the hell!? " He immediately yelled as a needle pricked him and injected him with something. He was wracked with pain especially in his eyes but now he had his own combat relay. nanobots he guessed. " Be quiet I need your help! " Sho stopped struggling. " I'm listening. " A conversation followed that could only be heard from inside the suit of black power armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:32 pm

Martyn reached his hand out and lifted Nora away from the ink spreading on the grounds of Death City, and on to the balcony, entirely ignoring the guy behind him who was reading. He threw out several kunai at the warlock boy, and talked to Nora at the same time. "Have you got any ideas? Because my ideas are quite limited." He continuously threw the kunai, the amount he had seemingly infinite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:25 pm

[B,]" Hey Trinity. Do you know why a suit of armor is walking around, or driving a car? The Times are stranger now."[/b] " Yeah ok it's impressive. Now more importantly learn to focus on what's in head of us. Those knives seem odd to me. Plus your ranting has left us to slow to dodge." Having already wasted time glancing over at the new entry of the area Yumerki giggled silently. He seemed to be a lot more interested in the armor itself than the current battle. It wasn't worth it anyway. The ones that had assimilated him were not even putting up a fight. Maybe this new person could lighten his boredom. Despite that Trinity didn't agree with the males choices. A reflection of her feelings being her voice emerging from silence to a scream. A scream that mimicked words in someway as she managed to retain a air of calmness.

However it had already been too late. Yumerki turned to the Right side of his body only to be struck in the leg by four Kunai knives. It didn't seem to end there as more had still been on target with him. Already wounded, and naturally tired the pair decided to leave. So with a single swing of Trinity the the air around shifted. Winds around the area quickly being launched forward in the knives direction. The force behind the wind would, and could be knocked of course by this simple gust. Off course to where you ask? Back at the foe is where they'd be headed. Yes straight toward Martyn. During that time Trinity returned to human, form as the pair departed. Their escape route being a building nearby.[Exit.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:29 pm

Sho watched the two flee. He then formed his hand into a fist. " Well look who found a weapon partner now? " He turned to his side, picked up a dumpster and with newfound strength chucked it at martin, who's speed he decreased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:40 pm

Occ: Next time I'll bring Desco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:54 pm

In a rush to the defend himself from this new turn of events, he crouched behind the railing of the balcony which seemed to protect him from the kunai that manged to find their way back to him. He noticed the warlock making his exit, and finally relaxed. but there was still one more problem, the kishin egg. He unsheathed his sword, getting ready to stand up as a dumpster being hurled at him crushed the balcony beneath his feet, and almost had him free falling, but his sword collided with the building, affixing itself to the wall, and him hanging on above a 2 story drop. His body ached, as he hung there trying to regain his bearings. Nora would be safe however, on the other half of the balcony miraculously not destroyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:47 pm

A figure would reach his hand over the edge of the balcony. "What's up? I'm Drake." Drake pulled Maryn back up to what was left of the balcony. This was Nora's weapon partner. Nora held his hand out, and Drake began to glow. He turned into two strands of light, wrapping around eachother. After the light died down, they would see that he transformed into a long, blue scythe and landed in Nora's hand. Nora spun Drake around his body, holding him with the tip of the blade facing the ground. "Now we're even!" He said as he jumped down, landing in front of Tex/Sho. "You know, you look kinda like Master Cheif." Nora said, mocking Tex's weapon form. He took in every detail of the black armor, seeking out flaws or weak points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:13 pm

Nora would find none. Even the flexible chinks In the armor were covered in electronic muscle tendons. A clone of Sho clad in a clone of Tex appears right in front of Nora and head buts him. That hurts way worse then when Sho was alone, he even got the strength bonus from Tex. Just after it made contact it would disappear and Sho let loose a haymaker that would send sprawling three people Nora's size on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:30 pm

With all of Martyn's might he ripped Akemi out of the wall, but with all of his might was a a bit too much, and he sent himself flying towards Tex and Sho, and charged up a Soul Menace attack. His wavelength created a large swirling orb in the palm of his hand that looked like a whirlpool of red and white and was the size of a beach ball. He came crashing down upon Sho and Tex, hoping to do some damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:05 pm

Nora dodged the head butt, but the haymaker? No. Nora flew back into the wall, almost losing his grip on Drake. "Wait, why didn't that hurt?" Nora was confused. He just got clocked by a freaking Freelancer, and he was fine. *The black blood, remember? Africa?* Drake said, his reflection showing in the blade. "Fine with me, as long as I don't get hurt." Nora grinned. 'Fair Game.' He thought. Nora spun, swinging the blade of the scythe at Sho. Tex will notice that taking a full swing from a scythe as powerful as Drake will not tickle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 7:59 am

Ooc: I thought black blood made you crazy. Oh well it hasent been in that long.
Sho did an evasive roll forward like he had never done before. He the pivoted in the ground jumped thirty feet into the air and came crashing down with his own mechanized piledriver. " Armor lock! " Tex said as her body locked up to absorb the damage of the fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 8:43 am

OOC// Black blood tempts you to fall to madness if you haven't already.

Marty, trying to slow himself down on the landing, tore a hole in the road with the force of his soul menace. Once he regained his balance, he dashed at Sho with blinding speed making a horizontal slash across his back, then after coming to a halt just next to Nora. He didn't want to admit it, but he was worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 3:44 pm

Carmine still sitting on the corner of the roof, overlooking the area of the battle. All of the debris was flying everywhere. He thought to himself. "I want to try and help them, but what can I do, I don't have a partner and I was trained to be a medic..." He finally decided so he stood up and watched them for a second further then yelled to them fighting from below. "Hey! You guys need some help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 5:57 pm

" Yes! " Sho and Tex said. The blade made a mark but it would take more than that to get through. They made it into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:17 pm

Carmine just stepped off the roof, and plumeted down to the ground. When he landed a circle of dust formed around him from the fall. He ran up to them. "Sorry guys, wish I would've decided sooner... any way. I'm not efficient in combat at the moment, but I am trained in the medical field. Just tell me where you need me." He said with a confident smile and head nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Searching (Open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next