Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Searching (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:36 am

Ooc: waiting on others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:25 pm

Ooc: xo Ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 9:39 pm

Ooc: hello?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:54 pm

OOC// Sorry, sometimes I forget how this site doesn't like to inform me when this thread is updated.

"Yoctogram, huh? What do you think of me now?" He taunted, about to raise his sword, Akemi to Sho's throat, just as he sensed the presence of another few souls not far away, stopped him in his tracks. He looked over to them, kinda confused at exactly what he was looking at. A loyal girl whom doesn't stick around because your her friend, and possible psychopath with a case of 'the giggles'. After listening to Trinity speak, Martyn tried to beseech them before they were too close, he wasn't sure of their purpose. "Yumerki, is it? Is there something that you need, where kinda in the middle of some business here." he re-sheathed Akemi, and moved to grab something hidden by his jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:56 pm

Sho stood up, calmed himself and took a few breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:07 pm

Nora looked from Sho to Yumerki to Martyn. He narrowed his eyes at Trinity. "Make what quick?" He asked, almost getting in the girls face. "If you think he's going to kill us, he's got another thing coming." Nora backed up, letting what he had said sink in. 'I hope I don't have to fight anymore, Soulboost would last about fifteen more minutes.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 1:58 pm

" Never said I was going to take any of your souls. Trinity is very picky when she isn't hungry. So I suppose you're fine unless she sees it fit. We are however here on behalf of the organization we are under at the moment. It's funny really I didn't plan on picking any of you for it,but somehow I figured hearing your responses would be fun. How about it Trinity? Won't it be fun?" Once again the young male would utter a giggle from behind his lips. The length of his tongue gliding across his lips after his words had elapsed. Having revered to his companion once again he'd turn to hear her take on the matter.

The clouds had moved slowly into a position over the pair. It cast a large enough shadow to hold them both inside it. Not a single one ever stepping across the boundary of it's over cast. A crimson color filling the majority of the young girls cheeks. For what ever reason she had been flattered, and decided to stay silent for just a few moments. As her answer were muttered it came out clearly in stumbles. " So now you wish for me to decide? What happened to everyone being nothing with your decisions. Anyways I suppose we could pick that one with the sword."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 2:13 pm

Nora backed in front of Martyn. "I don't know whats going on, but stay back. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if necesary." He said, protecting Martyn just in case if they try anything stupid. He lowered his voice to where only Martyn could hear him. "Martyn, if I attack head on, you might be able to escape."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 2:57 pm

He whispered back. "And you think I'd just let you stay here by yourself? It's time I return the favor." But before that, he just had to know, his curiosity getting the better of him. "What exactly did you have in mind, Trinity?" His grip tightened on the object in his jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 3:08 pm

" Ok, fools who don't know their place are one thing. " Sho said walking right over to martin and nora and standing next to them. " But fools who steal the food off my plate are inexcusable. " He readied his fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:14 pm

" A Kinshin, or some other lower being? Either way you'd be stealing off of ny plate. Seeing as I actually live here." Once again the young male turned his attention to the girl known as Trinity. Although he didn't laugh a small smirk emerged once again. After glancing toward the male who spoke the giggles fell from .them both. Noticing that the all three of the boys were prepared to fight, the pair ceased their giggles. Finally they had decided to get serious. A kinshins soul whether, or not he was one could be useful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:31 am

Nora nodded to Martyn. He readied his fists as well. Years of studying martial arts will show as he fights. "Expect my worst." He said, scowling and almost spitting the words out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:55 pm

"Not going to bother answering me, huh? Well then I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Martyn pulled a hanbo, holding firmly in both hands. "If you attack, I will not show mercy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:14 pm

" Screw that! Don't show mercy now! Multi man assault! " he lunged in for a punch to the man who laughed. He increased his strength and decreased his opponents speed. Regardless of wether or not it connected a clone of Sho would appear behind his opponent. Kicking him forward. Then another clone popped up at Sho's side. The two punched in unison. A clone appeared at his opponents left side and punched then a clone on the right formed once again punching. They all attacked in this order. Then all the clones disappeared and reappeared in a sort of stairway for Sho, he ran up them jumped and finished the attack with one final overhead haymaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 2:38 pm

" Multi man? I'm assuming you can actually create copies of your being. Well that's to bad actually. I don't need wanna be ninjas around me. Trinity be a dear, and step aside. Or rather I want for you to stand behind me. Such a distasteful attack won't lay finger on me." Now what was that spell." As instructed the young girl moved so that she stood behind Yumerki's. Being quite shorter than he the young girl seemed to be gnome when compared. However something were off. A similar being that looked exactly like the one Yumerki's were looking at popped up. It would surely have kicked her directly in the face unless she did something. So instead of being a human punching bag she tugged on Yumerki's cloak. Her concerned tug being enough to signal him to actually not allow her to get hit. Giving her a silent nod in return the young male simply grasped the young girl, and leaped upwards.

Once they were safely adrift in the air he didn't have a direct path. They did however land upon a weird floating broom. It had some sort of rabbit detailing painted on it. Even as they had avoided the assault the pair still giggled at the foolish boy. They didn't wish him to die, but had no formal choice. Possibly the clones that were created would indeed punch themselves if not careful. "How under handed was that." Trinity would yell her words out before she, and Yumerki's both leaped back down to earth. As they landed the terra beneath them would rumble a bit. Her bodily figure would begin to radiate a timeliness white light. A light that could blind most, and leave others dazzled by it's comparison to what they could do alone. Sooner, or later the light engulfed the young girl completely. Even so she still seemed to giggle.

"Now you face the Witch Meister, Yumerki the Chaos Blossom of The Labyrinth. Have a nice trip." Holding out his right arm, and opening it's palm he'd simply allow his grin to fade. Emerged behind a wall of what seemed to be emotionless laughter. Why is that you asked? Well because of the weapon that formed into it. Yes Trinity had become a weapon right before everyone's eyes. .What kind you ask, a Gunbai. The most powerful fan in creation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 5:06 pm

Ooc: who else looked up gunbai? XD

Nora almost laughed when he saw Trinity's weapon form. "Really? A gunbai? I know its designed for war, but still. Its a fan." He said with a head shake. "Whatever. Let's get this over with." Nora slid under Yumerki, pulling his legs with him. "Martyn! Put that sword to use!" Nora yelled towards Martyn. He wasn't even going to acknowledge that Sho was still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 5:50 pm

Martyn wasn't particularly happy fighting alongside Sho, but it was better than fighting him in particular. Nora was right, against a weapon with a soul, his wooden stick hanbo wouldn't do much. He put it away and unsheathed his sword Akemi once more. As Nora grabbed onto Yumerki, Martyn lunged forward with his sword, going to stab him through the chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 6:01 pm

Five copy's of Sho appeared I front of him. They sprinted forward at their common foe. The first one leapt and did a flying kick, then vanished. The one behind that did the same thing and on and on until Sho himself attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:35 pm

Ooc: Le Gunabi is great.

" How very foolish. Who would have thought you people to be so idiotic in a dire time. Besides miesters without weapons are useless. " Having not noticed the male would slid across the ground, and under breath his body.Yumerki kept staring ahead despite what laid in wait. By the time he had finally noticed it were already too late. His feet were somehow knocked from underneath him. As he tumbled to the ground a slight smirk would emerge from beneath a tempered grin. It would seem that this were all according to plan. Fore within this move having taken effect his other foes had failed at theirs.

The male wielding the sword had attempted to lunge, or rather plunge forward with his sword into Yumerki's flesh. However since he had fallen onto the ground that move were dodged quite easily. As for the clones the same effect would occur. The lack of teamwork left each move astray from the actual goal. We're this a simple test of fate? Have these meaningless humans really meant their end? A purpose greater than they were in store for the pair of Witch, and Dark Weapon. One in which they shall be gods.

" Lets go with Soul Resonance. A new one is in order though. Better yet use magic fool!! Try copying Lady Medusa, and her Vector Arrows." After a few seconds the male known as Yumerki's closed the palm of his L.hand. With it a black liquid began to emerge slowly from his pale skin. It would ooze quickly across his skin. Slithering ever so steadily toward the ground. Each moment left the ground covered in a eternally spreading black liquid. This liquid happened to be a ink of simplistic nature. It would begin to bubble after a few moments. Eventually the bubbles were to break free of the liquid Prison holding onto them. They served no purpose at the moment, and only allowed for a single one to lift the male into the air. As for his tag along he'd be brought into the air as well. That is if he didn't let go of his feet.

Last edited by YumerkiAburama on May 19th 2014, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:40 pm

ooc: Wait what just happened? I did not get any of that after reading it three times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:45 pm

Ooc: nora pulled yumerki's legs out from under him, making what just happened very unlikely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 11:24 pm

OOC: can i join?

Carmine was sitting there watching all of the chaos unfolding in front of him. He watched in amazement as they all fought one another like wolves fighting for one piece of meat. "Wow this is getting interesting..." He sits down on the ledge of a building watching them fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:50 pm

XD Sorry I didn't understand what you meant. I'll just redo it. Or edit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:06 pm

YumerkiAburama wrote:
Ooc: Le Gunabi is great.

" How very foolish. Who would have thought you people to be so idiotic in a dire time. Besides miesters without weapons are useless. " After speaking his words  The young male glanced down to see  one of his foes sliding on the ground. Although with his lack of speed the sliding boy did grab a hold of Yumerki's legs. However with others to worry about he'd return to looking in front of him. It were a could thing too, fore frontal assaults were at work. They had just about set themselves up as well. Not like they avoid this. Being doomed from the start is indeed heart breaking. So without much effort Yumerki swing the Gunabi only once. Being as the fan were designed to be swung the wind kicked up by it were immense.

This single swing brought the nature around to his knees Do know what that means.
The air around them seemingly being pushed toward as a small twisted formed upon the ground. Starting off slow at first it soon enough grew, and grew. With time being wasted Yumerki's simply smiled as the twisted flustered upwards into a funnel. This funnel would act as wall to either knock back the two attempting to attack him from the front. Each clone created rationally being knocked back by it. As for the male using a sword having already dashed forward he would be launched into the air if his path didn't change.
What is a twisted, what nature went around his legs and how fast did that Funnel have to grow to block all the attacks of the guys sprinting at him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:11 pm

o.o I changed it now. So go review that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Searching (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next