Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon who Shed it's Face

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:23 pm

OoC: Sure, but IDK how much help you'd be at this point :/

A sigh escaped Glaucon as they started to run up his claws. "They never learn, do they?" By the time the four got close, a series of twisted claws shot extended from his cheast, stabbing them in various locations. Two of them suffered impailments to their visors and throats. Another one had a claw twisted around him in such a way that he couldn't move with claws stabbing him through his arms and legs between plates. The last one wasn't completely subdued, but he was still caught on several of the claws. He tried to swing his electrified stick but Glaucon simply formed an extra arm from his collar that inflated itself with Black Blood and quickly grabbed onto the man's head, crushing it easilly, helmet and all......... The three souls were absorbed easilly, which just left....

The Kishin smiled a twisted smile as he swung the claws around the last man in opposite directions like a pair of scizors, ripping his cheast apart before absorbing his soul. His eyes glowed as the life of the 14th man that was sent after him was absorbed into him, still maintaining the disguise of Vinnie. "Does it trouble you, Kishin, that the last thing your own men see when they did is YOUR face? The face of the man who sent them to their deaths to begain with?!"

As the claws and arm that murdered the armored men warped back into his body, Glaucon detatched the extended claws from his arm, somehow managing to warp them all together at a single point while doing so. "Lets see how they like a taste of their own weapon!" The halbred he was holding was suddenly forced at the end of the stream of claws, electrifying them. Hopefully shocking both Vinnie and the shield-wielding armored men in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 7:52 am

Vinnie raised his hand and a monster head flew out, snatched onto a building like a grappling hook, and carried him away. Once e men saw he was safe they dove like hell behind dumpsters. Crouching on top that building, Vinnie looked totally enraged. His body practically courted with hate, for these few moments Vinnie was no longer Vinnie. He was the beast. He screamed into the night in painful relief almost and four monsters larger than he had even made before carried him off his feet. " Prepare to DIE!!!! " said the being that looked like Vinnie in a voice that sounded like a demon.
But instead of attacking it scurried away, all around it seemed to get much darker making it harder to spot him. Even Vinnies soul blended in with the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:23 pm

Glaucon formed his four lethery wings as two extra arms sprouted from his back and quickly inflated with pressurized Black Blood before shooting it at the ground. The Kishin was launched into the air like a rocket before his wings even started working, carrying him out of the pocket of darkness. The force of the blast destroyed two more of his extra arms... but he was no fool. He knew better than to fight someone in those conditions. Cautiously, he started to fly away to get away. The Kishin's day would come, but not until he had enough power to do it safely. And, if he did try and attack somehow knowing where he was, at this height he'd see it coming a mile away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 3:04 pm

From the pocket of darkness five cars were thrown and Glukon all the way into the sky. The pocket moved to follow him. " Vinnie " Could keep up with Glukon as long as he smelled him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:00 pm

As expected by aiming at someone based on a scent trail that would be blown off-course by the wind, the cars thrown up at him were fairly innacurite. Without much effort, Glaucon managed to dodge them by drifting to the right or left. But he did manage to notice something intresting.... The bubble of darkness was moving with Vinnie, meaning it's location was based on where Vinnie was. He was probably somewhere around the center of it. Also, another detail came to his mind.... The sun would rise soon........ The Kishin who was weakened by the light would lose power as the fight went on. All Glaucon would have to do is keep him in the general area, then attack full force. Not only for the advantage of the light, but his arms were getting closer to regenerating, granting him more of an advantage.

"You've chosen death...." He mentioned to himself, gathering strength for his attack. "Now face destruction!" Suddenly, his cheast became coated in a series of claws pointed down, each extending to around 3 inches long. Finally, with a groan of effort, he ranpidly started shooting the rain of 3 inch spikes down onto the darkness-covered section of the city, mainly around the center of the pocket of darkness! Each spike being quickly replaced by another and shot out. The rain of death just kept coming and coming with no sign of slowing down! Any of them would have enough force to kill someone without protection, several innocent people probably died from just being hit in the general area, but it didn't matter. Their sacrifice was necessary to keep this monster from gaining any more power!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:07 pm

Fortunately for Vinnie he was not around the center, he had a kind of control over the bubble and sent it further ahead of him to make his foe think he was faster than he really was.
And unfortunately for Glukon he did exactly what Vinnie expected. Out of the cars jumped about three imps a car! They all weighed down his wings and tried to bring him crashing towards the earth.
Vinnie ate the souls of four dead people, victims of Glukon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:12 pm

(OoC: So he's not in the bubble but he's in the bubble to eat the souls of the people in the bubble but he's not hit because he's not in the bubble even though he's next to people who are being hit so he would have to be right next to where the spikes are landing? Anndddd he's not being killed by the same attack that's constantly killing people beccaauuusseeeE??????)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:14 pm

ooc: The bubble is still moving, if Glukon kept firing at it then he would continue to aim for the center and Vinnie would stumble across some corpses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:28 pm

Glaucon stopped shooting to impail the imps. They died swiftly and without as much as a fight. But, when he did, he quickly noticed something. The Kishin was outside of his pocket of darkness and seemed to be stuffing his face with the souls of innocents! Just who the heck did he think he was?! Filled with a newfound rage, Glaucon flew down at an increadible speed and landed between Vinnie and the dark void he had created.

"You... how DARE you! Their lives will mean nothing now!" Instantly, Glaucon inflated his arms with Black Blood and threw two cars straight at the Kishin, one after the other. "I Will Destroy You!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:39 pm

Two of the heads coming out of his back caught them, smashed them together and smooshed them in the ground just in front of " Vinnie ", acting like a wall.
Vinnie let loose a roar into the night, bloodthirsty. " YOU SAY THEY DIED IN THE NAME OF SCARIFICE!? HOW PLEUGED YOU MUST BE AT NIGHT PRETENDING THAT ANYTHING YOU DO SAVES ANOTHER! ROSANNA, THAT POOR WOMAN IS DEDICATED TO A LOST CAUSE! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE HER SAVE YOU AGAIN!? "
The cloud of darkness fell back into them, it was hard to see your own hand inside it.
Is this what the beast looked like? It was horrible, and for the remained of this thread shall be know as it, or the beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:48 pm

Glaucon shot a quick claw at a nearby car, hitting the engine and causing a spark. The vehicle suddenly caught on fire, illuminating the area. There wouldn't be much more time until the sun rose. "Are you going to rely on your pathetic meat shields again?!" He yelled in response to the Kishin Egg's remark. He would make the world safe for Rosanna... for his princess....

Without warning, Glaucon made a series of at least 50 claws extend from his cheast to impail the monster again, each flying in Vinnie's direction. Then, following up on his attack, the Kishin ripped the engine and fuel tank out of a nearby car. It would explode upon being thrown, producing even more light if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:52 pm

The blazing fire was like a small flashlight for eight feet around. God it was dark!
The beast was... gone? There was a hole in the ground leading to the sewers that it had used to escape.
Suddenly a head shot from the ground underneath Glukon and like a cobra clamped down on his leg. It ( Tried to ) Pull him into the hole it made and immobilize him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:59 pm

As soon as the head bit him, Glaucon's leg shot a series of eight spikes curved upwards through the monster's head, impailing through each side of it's jaw like a demonic fishing hook. "You're not getting away that easilly! Destruction is the fate of all things!" He tossed the car's engine to the side, creating a fire as it hit a building. The light of which should weaken the creature he's fighting. Then, using his Black Blood wings and empowered arms, the Kishin grabbed the head and tried to pull it up out of the ground before extending a series of claws down underground. His real body had to be down there somewhere! He just had to keep it from escaping.

As the struggle continued, the sun slowly began to rise over the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 7:09 pm

Somehow the monster did not die, it would soon though. But running on all cylinders it pulled Glukon under with an increased hold on him. Underground a head wrapped around the one around Glukon in the middle of its neck and two other ones sank their teeth into the ground behind for leverage. It was highly unlikely Glukon could overpower them all.
Even the sun could barely be seen in the darkness. It looked like a dimly lit moon and at the moment could not penetrate the shell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 7:30 pm

The extended claws pierced the heads of several of the heads, severely weakening them. While the main body seemed to somehow have avoided harm, that would change soon enough! As the light strengthened, a smile crossed Glaucon's face. "You're out of time!" He sprouted four extra arms, filling them with pressurized Black Blood, as he pointed all six of his arms at the ground. This would be all or nothing! The Blood shot out of all of his arms, shooting him upwards as his extended claws aided in his push. After the innetial blast, with blood continuing to force him upwards, the heads were ripped from the ground as the Kishin lifted the entire being out of the sewers.

Light from the sun finally started to pierce through the darkness of the area Vinnie had created, further weakening him as Glaucon slowly managed to rise from the darkness of the sewers until, finally, the entire monster was forced into the light of day. Feeling exhausted, Glaucon tossed his opponent onto the street a few feet away as he hovered above the hole to the sewers with six limp, dead, arms hanging off of him uselessly.

Vinnie might have been strong, but even he couldn't stop the light of the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 7:36 pm

The bubble, instead of weakening, compacted back into the beast. For eight feet around it ,it held the bubble. The monster head with the " Demon fishhooks " breathed its last and disappeared.
Then out of the bubble fired a magnum shot, the beasts own all or nothing. It was totally black and accurate thanks to its nigh vision. One of the healthy heads receded as ammo for the shot, all of its energy going into it. It was like the armor piercing shot Vinnie had fired earlier but signifigently more powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 7:41 pm

(OoC:
Quote :
The beasts open their mouths and suck the light right from its source. While this can do nothing to large light sources like say the sun. It will stop cold a vehicles headlights.
He SPECIFICALLY cannot stop the light of day.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 7:47 pm

ooc: Large light sources. A newly risen sun shining down on him while he is still in the protection of one of the buildings is different. Even still this large light funnel will soon fail. Leaving Vinnie exhausted in the light of day with an angry kieshen egg in front of him. Shooting the magnum with farther increase this process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 7:57 pm

As the light increased CUTTING THROUGH THE BARRIER Glaucon was hit with the round in the stomache. He simply used his Advanced Chaos form ability to replace the damaged area with Chaos Form. This man really didn't learn anything, did he? Detatching the claws from his leg, the Kishin looked down at his enemy in the light of day. He was simply out of tricks, now.

"When I kill you this time, you'll stay dead." Retracting his useless extra arms and still wearing his twisted copy of Vinnie's face, Glaucon launched another wall of blades at the monster from his cheast. There was no longer any easy way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 8:05 pm

Vinnie made a dash to an alleyway. The four remaining men he had leapt to his defense. He was running to a getaway car with nice tinted windows. As his cover of darkness ran out the heads burned away and he made a painful run to the car. His leg had healed up greatly after he had channeled the beast so that was not the problem. But what he did face was the burning fire like sensation of stepping into the sunlight after overusing his powers all night.
CLANG CLANG CLANG! Sounded the blades getting caught by the shield. All of the men in the family would die ten times over for their don. The shields held true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 8:54 pm

"Freaking pathetic...." Glaucon floated to land before just walking away. Relying on strangers for help? Trying to sneak attacks from undergrand? Fleeing from the fight to recharge? Even insulting Rosanna when she's not even there. He should consider himself lucky he wasn't being chased down right now.... Either way, Glaucon would return to finish things soon.

Over the next few hours, Glaucon drifted around the city gathering loose souls from the fight. By the end, he had aquired another 8 before finally retiring from the streets for the night. Next time... things would be different.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:02 pm

Vinnie and his remaining men drove home. More souls, he decided. Would make him able to deal with that cur. He wished he didn't have any morals but unfortunately he does so he will have to reap the souls that deserve it. He had lost men today, men who were very close to him. " Look up where Rosanna lives, ear to the street stuff like that. You don't kill our members and get away with it, oh and start making poison. That exotic stuff, we'll see how he likes that. " He put a album in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aF9AJm0RFc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon who Shed it's Face
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2