Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Open to all!!) Marooned

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

(Open to all!!) Marooned Empty
PostSubject: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:38 pm

Droon released a contented sigh of relief, a comfortable stretch running through him from his nose to his toes.
He heard gulls call while a warm tropical breeze blew ever so slightly. A cocunut drink with a tiny umbrella sticking out of it rested easily in his palm, a single pinky pointing outward. 
Droon laid on his sun-chair completely bare with the exception of his swimming trunks, looking out across the ocean with his sun-glasses across the bridge of his  nose. 
Not everybody was as "well set up" as Droon, who kept all his things in a suitcase which he happened to have on him before the cruise ship sank (largely because he was paranoid of others who might take his stuff). Even now he saw the nose of the ship finally going down. He had been on his way to track down a dangerous kishin egg along with a few other students (hint, hint. Whoever joins), one with a misguided love of hijacking vehicles...oh! "Wait a darn toot in' minute!" He exclaims, jumping up from his chair "I can't beleive I didn't connect those particular dots!! Guys, that means the kishin egg is somewhere here on the island with us!" He shouts down to the group, who appeared to be dealing with the situation in a far more realistic manner than Droon, taking stock of supplies and helping wounded, and other boring good guy stuff. He sighs, this time in a decidedly discontent fashion "This is BORING!" He shouts flopping into his back in the sand "I hate being a good guy! Why did I even sign on for this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:55 am

Axel looked to him quizzically. Why was he just lounging around? He shoved the thought out of his head and considered Droon's statement. "Clearly something happened to the boat that caused it to sink, more than likely that was committed by man rather than by nature. But we cannot assume it was hijacked. I agree though, the kishin egg is somewhere here, I can almost feel it."

Carrie went carefully tending to each and every passenger healing their wounds by tendering holding their injuries, and they seemed to fix themselves miraculously. She skipped between each of her patients as she did so, but after three people, she became extremely exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 12:11 pm

A pair of red eyes appeared within the shade of Droon's sun chair. Shade Mass had followed some students who went out to a mission to see how things went! He didn't have anything better do do, with being a living shadow creature who actually couldn't do anything at all. He wound his way over to the one who had the feeling and popped up in front of him. "If you can feel the presence of a Kishin Egg then that might be me. Hello, people, I stalked you over to that sinking ship you have and kinda hid in that lounging guys baggage. Lucky thing that he wouldn't leave his stuff alone, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 1:44 pm

Droon jumped a bit when the shadow guy showed up before giggling a bit "Heh-heh, you were stuck in there with my underwear." He quickly gets over this bit of childish humor and puts a hand to his chin "But, on a more serious note, I wasn't sensing you, trust me. I don't have soul perception, it was just a gut feeling." He walks up the beach a bit more "alrighty, axe mah boy, you ready to fight a kishin egg? Not the little wimpy one over there, a threatening one."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 2:01 pm

"Are you calling me a wimp!?" Mass moved right up close to Droon and threw a punch right at his face, but his arm split into pieces and reformed around Droons head as soon as the punch connected. It might have tickled a little, perhaps. "I would have you, if I had a real body!"

"Also, your undies stink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 2:36 pm

Axel shook his head at Mass. "I guess there's not much option in the matter. Carrie get over here, we've got a problem." he called to his sister.

She came towards him reluctantly, the bow in her hair bouncing as she walked. "Are you certain?" It was clear she was tired.

Axel nodded, and Carrie transformed partially onto him, forming a belt harness that held tightly around his waist and arms. "Where do we start looking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 3:10 pm

Lynne was perched atop a coconut tree, imbibing the brown, hairy fruits one after another. Without realizing it she had thrown one of the fuzzy husks onto Droon's head. She wanted to be useful, but without Antonio at her side there wasn't much she could do to fend off a kishin egg. There was the prospect of releasing her soul protect; however, anyone with soul perception would detect her in an instant. The witch would need a proper opportunity if she wanted to use her powers at all.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 3:51 pm

Droon looks at shadow with a broad grin "vacuum cleaner versus you, who do you think will win." He turns again, ready to move into the foliage before seeing Axel "Bondage." He says, eyeing the harness "kinky." He adds with a wink. "Alright, enough waiting around, time to move out!" Droon announces just as a coconut falls from the sky, hitting him in the head and knocking him out upon impact.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:06 pm

"Hahahahahah! You !!" Mass laughs at Droons misfortune, pointing at his unconscious body. "A vacuum cleaner wouldn't do anything anyway. I'm not made of dust, but somewhat tangible shadow in very high concentration." He says as he spirals up the coconut tree. "Good shot!" He says when he gets to the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:09 pm

"Thanks, I guess?" Lynne told the apparition, unaware of what she had done. She looked downwards to see Droon passed out on the sandy ground. "Sleeping on the job Droon? How unprofessional!" she joked in a haughty tone. "Seriously, though. Let's go." the meister demanded, jumping off from the tree and subsequently prodding the student with a piece of driftwood she had found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:12 pm

Axel generally was miffed. Kinky? Bondage? This guy will be... interesting to work with. He carefully moved Lynne aside and hauled Droon over his shoulder solider style, and began to make his way inland. The passengers would be fine without them. "Let's try not to have anymore complications, maybe?" He addresses his companions without looking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:18 pm

Droon lifted his head weakly "no promises." He mutters with a scowl, rubbing his head. "Is there even a plan, or are we just walking blindly into an unknown jungle somewhere?" He asks, swinging around so that he was sitting on Axel's shoulders rather than being carried."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:24 pm

Mass spiralled his way down the tree and then glided over the sand until he was right next to Axel and Droon. "You people are funny. Really damn funny." Mass shaped his arm into a cuckoo clock and as the birdie flew out he made the noises himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:26 pm

"Um... Right." the witch affirmed Axel's request, following the "leader" through the brush and into the dense, humid forest.. "He's right, you know. Where should we even look first?" she asked as the group had little precedent of where the monster may be. "No one in the our party has soul perception, right?" In actuality, Lynne was more concerned for her own soul, rather than finding the whereabouts of the egg. She ignored the shadowy mass; frankly, it gave her the creeps.

((If you read soul protect look back. I meant perception. :P))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:31 pm

Axel dropped Droon to his feet seeing as he could still move properly. "Well considering this is a jungle more than likely our target if it's civilized will have a place to remain stationary, and thus we only need to not be noticed on our approach. But on the off chance he's more animal than human, he might be among us shortly and we wouldn't even be aware. Sound about right?"

Carrie could be heard yawning and spoke up. "Don't worry lady, if anything happens me and my big bro are right here!"

Axel nodded. "What she said."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:38 pm

"Well, the guy is known for hijacking crap, so I would say he's at least moderately smart." He says, releasing a disgruntled umph upon landing on the ground. He stands, rubbing his bum. "When I heard that, I almost thought kitai was back." He says with a laugh. "Hey, what's that over there?" He asks, pointing ahead of them.
(As part of Sov's interactive story-telling process, the next post decides what exactly Droon sees up ahead!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:41 pm

"That's a relief." Lynne responded to the siblings with a tinge of sarcasm. She knelt to the earthy floor and rummaged through her knapsack to discover a switchblade. "At least I'm not completely defenseless now." she believed, feeling actual reassurance for once. Her thought process was broken when Droon brought something to the team's attention; it was an enormous temple made completely out of crashed vehicles!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 5:01 pm

"Quite the collect he's got there... is that 1997 Ford Mustang? Wow. If they weren't wrecked he might have been a millionaire." Axel stood with his hand above his eyes to block direct sunlight as he admired the pile relics of transportation.

"He can't be far away." Carrie remarked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 5:23 pm

"How did this guy get the car over the sea?" Mass questioned as he billowed onto Lynnes head. He didnt weigh much. Barely a feather. He was in a bit of a pile, like a hat hanging off the back of Lynnes head. "If you shake your head you shake me to pieces and that is annoying, so dont shake your head."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 5:29 pm

Droon looked up, astonished in equal part by the temple and philandros's creativity "Dang." Was all he managed. "I guess we should start heading up then." He says in an anticlimactic way, unceremoniously trudging towards the temple through all the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 5:45 pm

Lynne tensed as soon as she felt the dark aura surrounding her cranium. She didn't want to provoke the thing, so she allowed him for some respite on her billowy, orange hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 6:00 pm

Carrie was unsettled by how easily this was going for them. There's gotta be more. "Look around Axel, I'm not convinced." That was alot coming from his childish younger sister. He did as instructed, but couldn't note anything out of place except well, the obvious; trees and a temple of cars. He followed behind the others but remained vigilant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 6:07 pm

((I'm gonna take a break, but I'll be on in a little while. c:))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:37 pm

"You're right." Lynne said with what little composure she had left, being that there was a dark blob wrapped around her head like a turban. "Everyone should watch their step. There're bound to be traps." she murmured, feeling as if the enemy was somehow listening to her every word. The meister readied her switchblade and crouched low, following closely behind Axel and Carrie as the whole group moved closer to the rusty goliath.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 2:00 pm

Ooc: arc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Open to all!!) Marooned
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next