Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Open to all!!) Marooned

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

(Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 2:01 pm

OOC: Mass is on Lynnes head. He can stay for a while. :3
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 2:29 pm

"Traps?" Droon laughs , "don't be ridiculous!" He says, taking a step forward, whereupon the ground caved inwards beneath him, sending him toppling down the hole, the floor of which was made up of jagged metal mufflers and car bits, poking upwards. He catches a root only a few inches from impalement "Oh, I swear I'll never cut down a tree again." He gasps in relief. "Wow, metal. Not only does it kill, but it gives ya term is too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:55 pm

((Gives ya term is too? xD))

Lynne was startled by the sudden lack of ground in front of her, but she kept on an aloof face. "I wonder..." the meister thought, trying to hatch some sort of plan so they wouldn't all get slaughtered with their next movement. "Hey, you!" she said annoyed. "Why not make yourself useful and go look for the other traps. Not like you can die, am I right?" She began to poke at the "man" resting atop her head, having fun as her touches created holes in its curled up body for a second before patching themselves up. Her desire to prod at the shady mass satisfied, Lynne pulled a rope from a team member's pack and lowered it down the hole to Droon.

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 27th 2014, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:03 pm

"Can't activate them, either. Too damn light." Mass replied as he settled more on the head of Lynne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:09 pm

"Well, it was worth a try." Lynne responded disappointedly. "Guess we'll just have to trudge are way through very carefully." she determined, offering to hoist Droon up from the jagged pit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:11 pm

Axel nearly facepalmed, but kept his composure. Why hadn't I thought of that!? Once Mass was done making excuses, grabbed one end of the rope and was waiting ready to pull Droon up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:22 pm

(Is it alright to just post? Sorry, I've just recently joined and i'm still a bit confused on things.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:24 pm

OOC You don't have to ask, just invent a way for your character to have found us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:41 pm

((You can even be in the group, just inconspicuous till now I guess... :P))
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:09 pm

Shizu floated about on a floatie in the shape of a alligator around the semi-shallow area of the ocean. Due to her paranoia, the meister had come prepared for a situation such as this, so she had brought plenty of items that had the ability to float. When she finally reached the shore, Shizu climbed up the sandy ground (Along with her alligator) and flopped onto the warm shore.

"Seriously? A shipwreck? This just isn't my week, isn't it?" The meister groaned and looked up, noticing a few other DWMA students. Her soaked clothes weighed her down as she tried to stand up and her wobbly legs didn't give her much support either... "Hello...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:18 pm

(Ah i see. Lol i think i'll just that idea, thank you)
Jiyuu had been silently following the group from up above the skies in his weapon form. He didn't want to get noticed by the group just yet. Jiyuu noticed that the group was heading towards a temple constructed of cars, however the trees had it difficult for him to see. "Well isn't this troublesome~..", he muttered calmly to himself as a humorous grin appeared on his face. The giant hand fan floats down onto the sandy ground and Jiyuu transforms out of his weapon form. He dusts off his purple haori and realizes that his outfit wasn't fit for this kind of weather. However, there was nothing he could do about it. Jiyuu began to walk towards the area where he last heard the group. After several seconds of endlessly roaming around he heard several familiar voices in the distance. "How convenient", he said happily under his breath. As Jiyuu carefully approached the group, keeping his presence a secret, he heard a loud snap underneath his feet. Suddenly his feet gets bounded and the teenager is lifted upside into the air like a trapped animal. With a weary smile still on his face, Jiyuu lets out a sigh before saying, "Well there goes my cover, hehe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:30 pm

((Shizu we're kinda far into the forest now btw. :3))

Lynne's animal like reflexes caused her head to do a one eighty, noticing the rather short boy who was ensnared to a jungle tree. "Hold on," she said with a sigh "I'll get you down in a sec." The meister used her ordinary switchblade to disable the trap, when her breath trailed over the boy's exposed nape unintentionally; needless to say, it made things a bit awkward. At this point the rope being used to rescue Droon was being respectively monitored by Axel.

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 27th 2014, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:42 pm

((OOC: Yep, on it :3))

Shizu looked around and saw a few belongings of the survivors that had been washed ashore, most of it was destroyed or extremely beat up. All except a rather large hat that looked like a sombrero... "Well, it'd be a shame to leave it, right?" The meister said to herself and picked up the rather dry hat, flicking off a crab that had been sitting on it. After she put the hat on her head, Shizu located the footprints of a few students and decided it would be best to catch up to them.

Soon enough, the short girl found the group and panted heavily while fixing her new sombrero. "Good thing I found this handy hat..." she muttered as it did give her some protection from the suns harmful rays. When she saw the other survivors, Shizu approached slowly and hid somewhat behind a coconut tree, successfully knocking a few down in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:58 pm

Droon clambered up the rope, heaving onto the ledge with a gasp "Whew! Thanks! Your a lifesaver; not the candy, the euphemism." He climbs to his feet and loudly announces "Onwards my people!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:02 pm

Axel rubbed his temples, quite annoyed with how this was coming about, it was giving him a headache. "We ought to be more careful, who knows what else is up ahead. Who here can withstand the most punishment? I recommend they go first." He silently hoped Droon would volunteer for whatever reason he may have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:06 pm

Jiyuu flinches in surprise by Lynne's sharp hearing and response. He quickly got his act together and pretended to be relieved by her sudden awareness to him. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience~ I wasn't aware that there were traps scattered everywhere! Clumsy me~", he responded with a foolish chuckle. Jiyuu closes his eyes and smiles joyfully as the other began to cut the rope. However, soon a cold shiver travel's down his spine when he could feel Lynne's breath against his neck. He wasn't use to being around close proximity's with others, so this began to bother him greatly. Despite this discomfort Jiyuu does his best to stay calm in this situation. "I hate to interrupt, but do you mind breathing the other way?", he asked in a placid tone, before gently placing a finger in front of her lips. He noticed from the girls wavelength that she wasn't quite human. This disappointed him a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:17 pm

Lynne, of course, chose to follow her animal instincts once again as she bit down on the weapon's finger. "Do you want me to help you or not?" she stated coolly, wiping a spot of blood from her lips. "I won't be much longer, anyway." She wasn't. Jiyuu fell to the ground as soon as Lynne slashed the cord that was suspending the boy in the air. "Sorry about that." she apologized with almost no emotion. The witch had nothing against the guy, but still, something seemed creepy about him. It was almost as if he knew her deepest secret just with a glance.

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 27th 2014, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:19 pm

Droon turns around with a huff "Who's the new guy?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:25 pm

"Oh he's --" Lynne's sentence was cut short as she spotted a coconut headed straight in Droon's direction. "Droon, watch out!" she warned, though it wouldn't do much to slow down the meteorite-like fruit.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:30 pm

Shizu noticed that she had made the coconut fall due to her attempt to hide behind the tree itself and rand out to try and save the victim from certain impact, nearly knocking him over in the process. "Look out below!''
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:56 pm

Droon looks up, by now certain that he would always have a fear of coconuts after this experience, just as he was miraculously saved! By a girl no less! He looks up at her, sprawled on the ground as they were, and smiles "Hello there." He says with a wink. [i]if this is what happens when you get hit with a coconut, do it again!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:06 pm

Jiyuu cringes a bit when she bites him on the finger, but he immediately resumes smiling. The fall however didn't help the pain. "Couldn't you be a bit more gentle?", he comments in a teasing voice before rubbing the side of his head. Jiyuu gets up and dusts himself off and watches the coconut incident with little interest. Even the fruits here were dangerous. "Well isn't this a happy reunion~", he said before turning his attention towards the new faces. Jiyuu tilts his head slightly and begins to tap his cheek in thought.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 7:06 am

Shizu blinks a few times before recollecting herself and standing up with a red face. "I-I'm so sorry!" She apologized multiple times and hiding her face with her sombrero. "I didn't mean to nearly kill you with a coconut..." she over exaggeratedly apologized. Then she outstretched a hand to help him up from the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:12 pm

Lynne brushed off the man's tease, focusing her attention on the scenario before her. She didn't really feel like saying anything and decided to rest against a mossy boulder, watching things unfurl with a slightly piqued curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:31 pm

Axel waited with his arms crossed, as people made ridiculous entrances, and fopahs, but was fondly annoyed. "Are you all quite done? We're hunting down a kishin here." He tapped his feet impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open to all!!) Marooned   (Open to all!!) Marooned - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Open to all!!) Marooned
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next