Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:13 am

"Apparently i'm special" Kename says while pointing at his chest
"But if you want to see real clowns just go to a circus." He says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:14 am

"So umm, my name is... Arc. Who are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:15 am

"Nope, I think I'll stick with you two for now. Much funnier and much less creepy." Arc keeps on walking down the corridor, before he stops in front of the entrance to the Death Room. Not that it has a door. "Snap."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:24 am

Kename quirks a brow.
"Snap?" he wonders if something was wrong, looking towards Arc to see if he sees anything that he can't see himself.
"Why did he stop?" he asks Arc while looking towards the person they followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:27 am

Arc stares a little at Kename, wondering what the cool guy meant with "snap".

"I have no idea, maybe he thought of a good joke?"
"Or maybe, he know's me from somewhere? I made alot of people mad when I wasn't here..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:35 am

"Name's Arc Guander. Nice to meet you." Arc says, before he continues forward into the Death Room. "Lord Death?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 1:17 pm

Lord Death stood with his back to them, talking with Sid in the mirror. When he heard Arc, he turned, waving. "Hey hey, pleased to meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 1:39 pm

"H-Hello.. Sir....Lord..Death." Kename says, suddenly being quite nervous, he then looks between the other two with him, while trying to calm himself so he can get his thoughts straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 3:49 pm

"He- Hello Mr. Death... I- I'm Arc, or Daryn Emron... Pleased to meet you"

After saying that with the most of his courage gathered, Arc starts to blush and hides as much as he can behind Kename, while he pretends not to be there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:09 pm

"These two clowns got themselves lost and screamed at me. They thought I would kill them." Arc said, as he flipped his gloves over his shoulder. "They didn't even realize they were on their way to the death room while under the giant guilottines."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:12 pm

"What? no.. i..ehmm.. we knew where we were going.." Kename says, trying his best to make something up "And the screaming.. i just hit my foot against something." he continues before smiling widely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:15 pm

As Kename clearly lies, Arc awnsers: "Y- yeah! That's.... that's what  he was doing... And I just...slipped"

As Arc lies, his face keeps becoming more and more confused, to the point where he starts to mumble and at eventually just stops.

After realizing what he just said, out loud, he once again hides behind Kename, hoping they didn't notice him at all.

Last edited by Mechasoul on May 25th 2014, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:16 pm

"Lies." Arc rolled his eyes as he put the gloves in his pocket. No need for them right now. "They were hiding behind the pillars like little kids."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:23 pm

Kename then just streches out his hand, trying to put it flat on top of his head, while saying "Paper beats head, i win" with just a big grin on his face, close to laughing. "Why am i even doing this?" he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:25 pm

Arc stares at the weird movement Kename made, before Chuckling slightly, realizing what he had done and what it meant.

The chuckle soon grew to become a full burst of laughter, which then turned back to shyness, as Arc once again saw the people watching him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:28 pm

"Jeez... What clowns..." Arc mumbled to himself as he turned around to face them. He turned his hand into his partial weapon form of a 44. Magnum and said. "If you don't stop being clowns I will actually shoot you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 4:31 pm

Arc bursts into sweat, and is about too cry before he runs away, stops and hides at a pole.

In the distance, you hear Arc sobbing a little...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:44 am

Death came up behind Arc, his hand appearing from his cloak. He raised it above his head before bringing it down on Arc's head. "REAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER CHOP!" He brought his hand down on Arc's head. "There will be no fighting inside my Death Room."

OOC: I'm confused, are there two Arc's?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:47 am

OOC: As it turns out, yes. There are two Arc's.

As soon as Lord Death's oversized hand made contact with Arc's cranium he fell to the floor and held the quickly forming lump. His hand had turned back to normal and he wished he didn't try to scare the clowns. "Ok, I get why people hate that so much..."

With that, he passed out. For the moment, at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:56 am

Arc, still shivering and crying in the distance, looks up for a second to see what happened.
Strangely enough, he got a little less scared, knowing that there won't be a fight in the near future.
Arc slowly walked back towards the rest of them, and hid behind Kename once more.

"So... about our problem... W- we got lost, and, I have no idea what to do here..."

OOC: Yea sorry about that, didn't know I wasn't alone...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 1:15 pm

Death looked over the pair. "Want me to get someone to help you around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 1:35 pm

As amazed as Arc was, for not getting hit, his face soon turned a little brighter.

"Y- yes please, that would be great..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 8:42 am

Kename nods "Yes, We'd really appreciate that" he says, before looking towards Arc.
"And could you just stand next to me.. It's annoying that you're behind me so much." Kename says before looking back at Death.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 8:57 am

Arc seemed to wake up for a moment. Just for the moment to say, "That's what she said..." And then he passed out once again.

(I just had to do this, the chance couldn't be missed!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:35 am

"O- ok..." Arc gets out of hiding, and stands straight up next to Kename.
Desperatly searching for another place to hide, Arc gives up and shrinks a little.

OOC: Pervy Arc is Pervy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next