Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:40 am

OOC: Whaaaat, nooooooo... Also, my Arc is a little out of character here. He's meant to make friends with people, not call them clowns. :p Amma put this down to the getting screamed at earlier on.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:46 am

Lord Death focused, his eyes narrowing. In a flash of yellow energy, a copy of his mask floated in the middle of the air. "Wait for it..." A woman stumbled through the skull. She was tall and thin, her blonde hair in a ponytail behind her. She wore a leather jacket that went halfway down her torso before cutting off. She dusted herself off, looking around, before nodding to Death. "Lord Death..." "Hiya Rose. Sorry to interrupt your day..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 3:18 pm

Kename just looks at everything that happens, not sure about who the woman is he just stays silent, looking from one person to the next untill someone else says something, but in his mind he just wonders what will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 3:30 pm

Arc looks amazed and excited at the same time, because this was the closest to magic he's ever seen.
In his mind, his only thought was:"I hope this person is nicer than the other guy..."

With his amazed face, all Arc did was stare at what had happened.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:32 pm

Lord Death gestured to the three. "These guys got lost. Could you maybe help them around the Academy?" Rose sighed, pulling on the bottom hem of each side of her jacket, pulling it taught around her shoulders and bust. "Yeah, shouldn't be a problem." She turned to the three. "Alright kiddies, this way please." With that she strolled past them, headed for the line of guillotines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:39 am

Arc followed Rose normally, not like how he followed Kename before.

Somehow, Arc felt a little less scared lately...

"O-ok" Arc said, before starting to walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 5:24 am

Kename nods at her as he follows, he then looks over at Arc as he says.
"See that you're finnaly starting to get around normally."
He then smiles as he looks back at Rose and continues to follow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:40 am

Arc had been laying on the floor for a little while now. He woke up, but stayed down, in case Lord Death got any more ideas to whack him one. "Actually, I'm not lost. I know my way around." He said as he stood up and took his gloves in hand. "I have gloves that change characteristics of weapon forms, depending on which one is worn. I wanna know if I can keep'em."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 1:15 pm

Lord Death promptly plucked the gloves from Arc's hands. "Nope. Sorry. Now I think it's time for you to catch up with the others. Can't spend all day in here, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 2:19 pm

"Can I ask why not?" Arc asked, while also preparing for the potential chop. Couldn't hurt to get ready, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 10:06 am

Kename looks back, wondering if the other person was going to follow them or not, but he just shrugs as he looks towards Arc. "Wonder where we're going." he says, before looking back at Rose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 10:12 am

"I-I wanna know too..." Said Arc, while getting a little doubtful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:05 am

OOC: Seems like its going to be silent for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 4:10 pm

OOC: Calling it dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)   Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Academy (private, Kename and Mechasoul, ask to join)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3