Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 1:17 am

"That's fine with me." She giggles, then focuses. With a jolt she was back in their room, with her weapon in hand. "Holy hell. What an expierence."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 1:19 am

Sylas shivers lightly in her grip. "I....I still can't believe it...."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 1:21 am

"Wanna transform back?" She suggests, giggling.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 7:48 am

Sylas turns back, hugging her while still engulfed in light. "I suppose you're my fiance now, not my girlfriend..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:06 am

"Are you happy about that?" Dowan asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:20 am

Sylas grins, kissing her. "Does that answeer your question?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 11:21 am

Dowan nods, kissing him back, "Let's go home."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 12:26 pm

Sylas pulls away, smiling. He starts packing their suitcases, looking over at her occasionally. "You're beautiful, you know...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 12:31 pm

Dowan smiles, "You're not so bad yourself, fiancee." She helps him finish packing, a light feeling in her chest. Pulling at his hand, she walks them to the check out. As they were headed to the Moped, she tells him, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 1:07 pm

Sylas pulls her into a loving kiss. "I love you too...Now let's go home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5