Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:39 pm

Tracing his jaw with her fingers, entranced by him, "God I love you," She whispered, glowing, "Your so stupid. I'm brighter than the madness dammit, and the madness can kiss my ass." She pulls him into a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:41 pm

Sylas grins. "I'd like to see that..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:44 pm

She laughs. Pulling the covers over her. "I'm hiding. You gotta find me."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:46 pm

Sylas laughs, pulling the covers off her. "Look, I found you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:48 pm

Dowan pouts, pulling the covers over her, "Come hide with me!" She giggles, pulling at his shirt.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:51 pm

Sylas goes underneath the covers with her, finding and kissing her nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:56 pm

"Boo." She whispers, giggling, rolling over top of him, folding her hand on his chest, sitting her chin on it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:58 pm

Sylas smiles at her. "Ahhh" He says in a low voice, a hand holding the side of her head. "You're really beautiful, you know that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:03 pm

"Well thank you love." She smiles, leaning into his hand happily.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:04 pm

Sylas's eyes suddenly widen, and he convulses, rolling onto his side. "D-Dowan....Get out of the bed, now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:29 pm

Dowan stands up, backing away slowly. She could feel a dark wavelength, and she cursed lightly. Damn it, connecting their souls was a terrible idea.

Sighing, knowing this was impossible to deal with, she left the room.

She sits down, crossing her legs and looking at the wall in front of her.

"Konichiwa?" Dowan looked to see a tall Japanese student. She smiled shyly.

"Is this your room?" She asked quietly. He nods, sitting beside her.

"Why are you alone?" He asks, emphasing the words.
"It's hard to explain." She says, staring off into the distance. He chuckles, "Boyfriend problems?"

"Yes, and no." She laughs, and he laughs, too. "Well, he has a great girlfriend." Dowan snorts, getting a laugh out of her newfound Japanese friend, "Thanks." She said quietly. Getting up, she bowed to her friend, "McAllister, Dowan."

"Kutashi Jarou." He said, bowing. She waves, walking back to the room, and plopping down, leaving Sylas to his own devices.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:32 pm

Sylas's soul calls out for her weakly, doused in shadows but still begging for her to be by her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:43 pm

"I'm here." She tells him quietly, still waiting outside the door. Her soul murmurs a song quietly, while tears stream down her face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:47 pm

Sylas's soul wails, a sound that pierces their connection. His soul seems to disappear into the blackness of his own madness, then emerges, somewhat different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:55 pm

Dowan just stays quiet, crying. She can't feel anymore, and she's completely numb. And so her soul emerges too, and she wipes the tears from her face, "We can't do this anymore." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:58 pm

Sylas knocks on the door, then walks away, sitting on the bed and sighing. He closes his eyes for a minute, then opens them, revealing that his blueish grey eyes have turned a murky, almost black color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:02 pm

Standing up, she opens the door. "I'm leaving." She said, pulling her bag up, "And I'm moving out. I love you but you're hurting me. I love you too much to want to cure you. I can't do anything for you." She turns and walks away, closing the door, sobbing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:03 pm

Sylas frowns. "That will no longer be necessary, Dowan. I no longer need treatment..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:07 pm

"No." She punched the door, "I can't do this anymore. You're not Sylas anymore. Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:11 pm

Sylas stands, walking over and hugging her from behind. "Listen to me, Dowan. It's me, really and truly. I'm sorry for hurting you, but I...Consider this a metamorphosis. Everything that's happened, Us, our souls linking, even Dr. Jekyll and his...medicine, all lead me to this point. To this Sylas. I still love you, Dowan, and I want...I need you to believe me. I'm the butterfly that came from the caterpillar you met..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:18 pm

She chokes on her tears, "How do I know your telling the truth. Your eyes aren't even the same color. Your soul doesn't feel the same."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:21 pm

Sylas rests his head on her shoulders. "I know I don't feel the same, but I'm not the Mad Sylas you met, and I'm not the old Sylas. Mad Sylas is still inside me, though under tighter guard. This is me, Dowan, the real and true me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:25 pm

Dowan turns to face him, "Do you still love me?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:27 pm

He kisses her. "Always and forever, Dowan. Until the last star dies and the universe ceases to be..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:32 pm

She curls into him, "I love you. But can you promise not to hurt me again??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)   Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone Time (continuation of the topic via old forum)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next