Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return to Death City (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:12 pm

Naga grabbed Sylas out of the air, twirling him once and slamming the butt of the shaft into the ground. "You are little more than a filter Glaucon, assimilating wavelength yes, but all filters can be over-whelmed." With that he released the attack he had been building, a combined and amplified wavelength blast from all 3 of them, shooting outwards with a whoosh of air. Several constructs were blown apart in the radius and Glaucon would likely be both blown back and temporarily stunned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:17 pm

Asuka looked up, a frown on her face, as she shifted her arm into the hooked blade, this soul is beyond what she'd seen so far, save for in Lord Death himself. But she was a death scythe, and something of that magnitude shouldn't be in the city. She raced to Naga's side, "What is that thing?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:18 pm

"........Huh. That lightning blast was NOT from my weather control device. The hell? Eh, don't know don't care." Inker would continue to spawn knights and bombers, who would continue to charge into the fray.

One of the drones would activate its speakers as it flew low. "THAT IS THE POWER OF SCIENCE, YOU FIENDISH CAD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FEEL THE WRATH OF THE GREATEST HEROIC MAD SCIENTIST THE DWMA HAS EVER KNOWN! ALSO, BLACK BLOOD AND ARMOR DOESN'T STOP ELECTRICITY! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The Drones would continue to fire into Raig, while another set would divert their attacks to Glaucon. Meanwhile, the cannon was still aiming....

_______

Deck would blink as Raig got knocked down. "Heheheh, fuck you broseph. Your armor isn't worth shit." Since others seemed to have that one handled....

He would shift his attacks to this....Raya, throwing razor card after razor card. "HEY, BABE, WHY DON'T YOU DITCH THAT STIFF AND GO WITH A SMOOTH GUY?"

_______

The storm would intensify, growing ever darker as it prepared to unleash one huge, magnificent bolt on the enemy of the man who controlled it.
_____

The team sent to access the Soul Locker would arrive down the hall, watching for any defenders, waiting in the shadows....

Meanwhile, the team sent to access the magic weapon vault would also arrive at the end of the hall, and would, as well, analyze the place for any defenses...

Last edited by Beetle on June 5th 2014, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:21 pm

OOC: EXCEPT NO, BEETLE! I already said they'd have one hell of a time just getting in, and on top of that NO THE SOUL VAULT WOULDN'T BE UNDEFENDED.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:23 pm

(OOC....Actually, you never stated that. But yeah, editing)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:24 pm

OOC: Well I don't know where that fucking post went, but after all the trouble Inker has caused to you really think that they would just be able to waltz in? Edit your post so that they arrive outside the soul Locker, please.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:25 pm

Ooc: makes sense. After Nebun attacked, they would want to prevent that from happening again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:27 pm

(OOC: There. Edited, and sorry for the screw up.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:38 pm

(OoC: Yeaahhh... no, they still have to ACTUALLY step in and do something to stop mental Naga. It's never mentioned they're protecting him and they havn't appeared in the mental space yet. So the damage is still being done. Like in the show, when the Black Blood effects Maka or Soul's mind, the other has to step in. It's not an automatic protection by any means.)

Glaucon glared at the pair as they began their attack. It was time to use everything he had absorbed! The Kishin quickly formed an ax out of Black Blood and prepared to attack. "Soul Resonance, Violent King's Blade!" The blades of the ax glowed as Glaucon swung it at the coming wave of raw energy. Upon contact, the ax's energy exploded, providing even more force against the blast as Glaucon tried to absorb the wavelength from it to negate the rest.

Naga... Sylas... and someone else who he couldn't make out.... Between the two wavelengths he did recognize, the Kishin was able to remain standing, even though he was forced to slide back several feet. Then, he immediatly took flight to avoid some lightning-based blasts coming at him. His body forming four Black Blood wings.

Meanwhile, Raig was destroyed by other blasts while Naga continued her assault on Stein. "Enough, Naga." Glaucon announced in a demanding tone. Raig would just be revived later, an easy task since he was nothing more than a personification of madness. "We're up against a witch, Stein, at least three Death Scythes, another Kishin Egg, and various other strong-willed fighters. Carrying on is pointless for now, we've accomplished our innitial goal and then some."

A few of the Clowns gathered up some of the remaining souls from the slaughter as Naga flew up next to Glaucon. "Aww... I wanted to dissect him! I WANTED to do it so badly!!!"

The Kishin sighed, quickly patting her on the shoulder. "That better not be a thing you just do now......." Finally, both of them and the remaining Clowns flew off into the night.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:53 pm

OOC: Seriously, was that same fucking post about the Heralds not being able to get in!? FUCK MY LIFE! THERE WAS A FUCKING POST THAT HAD ALL OF THIS IMPORTANT SHIT, AND I DON"T KNOW WHERE IT FUCKING WENT!!!!

Stein dropped to a knee, and Aiko and Sozen both began to glow, turning back to normal. Aiko immediately turned on Stein, starting to repair the damage done to him with her healing wavelength, using her brother to help.

For the first time in a while, the Remnant spoke to another besides Sylas. Talking to Naga, the whispering voice spoke in their heads. "You are an excellent meister. I would like to see you and Sylas paired again some time..."

In the entry to the Soul Locker stood two people. Mifune, and a girl of about 20, her hat that of a chameleon. Mifune drew one of his swords, pointing it at the constructs. "Turn back now, or suffer destruction at my hands."

The heralds going to the magic tool vault would come to a set of great doors, locked in so many different fashions. Alarms would begin to blare, and cannons shaped like Lord Death's mask popped out from both sides of the vault. "Warning, please turn back, or be disintegrated with extreme prejudice."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:12 pm

Naga siphoned all the soul energy which glaucon tried to redirect into a purple barrier, which trapped the other Naga as they retreated, dragging the clown down to him. Naga had a grim expression "I will not allow them to leave without first claiming one of his generals." His voice was calm, but it held a certain bite. He would have what he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:16 pm

"....Mifune, is it? Hi, names Inker. Look, going to level with you. I could fill this entire corridor with poisonous smoke if I wanted to. Nothing you could do you could do to stop it. You can't fight smoke, after all. You would die, choking, on your own spit. The witch MIGHT last longer, but once again, poison. Much like my bombers, Heralds EXCEL in tight spaces. But I am in a ...diplomatic mood, so good day!"
This was mostly a bluff. The smoke dissipated fairly quickly. If he held his breath, he might simply wait out the smoke while destroying its makers...

Anyways, the Heralds began to float away, back down the hall.

The heralds would simply begin floating back to their master. It would require SEVERAL bombers to bust that down.
_____

Deck would fall on his rear. "Well, that was terrifying." He glanced at Stein. "Hey, guy, you ait? Also, don't want to be THAT guy, but can I get an autograph?"

_____

Satisfied, Beetle bid his drones return to base. TIME TO ANALYZE COMBAT DATA AND GO OUT AND COLLECT SAMPLES!

____

Inker hmmfd.

"Disappointing. Villains these days, its all 'brute force' and 'evil army'. Where's the PRESENTATION, I ask you?"

The Kishin turned to face Sylas and Naga. "Anyways, nice working with you, Sylas, Not-Sylas people. We still up for double teaming Nebun? Also, the deadline has come to pass. Blah blah blah, Eternal Spring, blah blah blah, need it now. Besides which, the....project, I initiated to create something to seal Nebun away has bore fruit, and I need Eternal Spring to make it work and oh dear you've captured a Clown."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:30 pm

Glaucon glanced back as Naga the Clown was trapped in a barrier. Oh well, she was a strong girl. She knew how to take care of herself. As much as it pained him, at the moment there wasn't anything else he could do. She'd be back by dinnertime.

Naga fell to the ground, rubbing her head in pain. Her connection to Stein was finally completely gone. She glared at the witch-meister and immediatly started poking him with her index claw. "Hey, what's the big idea?! I've got to get back to the base and stuff! You can't hold me here against my will and act like that's just the end of it. If my father hears about you treating me badly, he'll Punch You In The Soul. Got it?" She turned around, crossing her arms and pouting. "Good.... I demand that you take me out to dinner to make up for this! And don't waste my time with the cheap stuff, either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:32 pm

Ooc: The madness has taken over...

Nora laughed. He walked the through the middle of the havac, laughing. His soul was a dark blue, almost as if being consumed by darkness. The word 'Madness' was painted on his soul. Nora laughed again, louder. So loud that everyone could hear him. He grinned, almost seeming inhuman. The laugh would seem similar to that of Crona's. "You guys crack me up." Black blood spikes shot out of him, going for Stein.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:37 pm

Sylas roughly grabbed Naga by the arm, looking at her intently. His eyes shifted from their normal almost inky black to pure white, with no hint of an iris. "Look into my eyes. Lose yourself in them. Lay down, go to sleep." He spoke in a normal tone, but to Naga it would sound like a whisper, welcoming and inviting, soft like a pillow.

Rose flung her hands up in the air, creating a wall between Stein and the black blood. The mass of petals moved, swirling around Nora before stopping, forming a temporary prison. "I'm not allowed to have one ordinary day, am I? Between kidnappings and invasions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:44 pm

Nora looked hurt when Rose trapped him. "Hey! No fair! I wasn't really gonna hit him, you jerk. Let me out, pleeease?" He made puppy dog eyes and curled his lip. Something was definitly wrong with Nora. He started trying to cut through his prison using Black Blood spikes. He also continuosly pounded on the wall.
He started shooting his madness wavelength, trying to reach Stein. It probably wouldn't even make it out of the prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:49 pm

Naga began to feel dizzy before her mental self appeared in her own mind and literally slapped herself awake. "NO!" She announced, clawing at Sylas's arm with her free hand. "I'm not going anywhere until I get my free meal! You're at least suppost to take me out to dinner before an interrigation." She turned to the side slightly, thinking hard. "At least... I think that's how it goes? Yeah, interriga- GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:56 pm

Deck sighed. "Well. This is weird as hell. Crazy Clown wants dinner. Do Clowns even EAT? Thought they lacked a digestive tract."

"......Well, I can wait until you deal with this one, I suppose." Inker mused.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:57 pm

Sylas's mental self appeared in her mind, dressed in a nice suit, his hair slicked back. He offered her his hand, smiling devilishly. "Come on now. I know an excellent spot to relax. We could have dinner on a bed of pillows." All of these were, of course, honied lies to get her to sleep. In the mean time, her clawing at his arm did little against the armor beneath the cloth.

Rose kept Nora locked up tight, though when he started using his madness wavelength, some of the petals started to wilt and vanish, causing Rose to grit her teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 12:17 am

Nora bent over, breathing heavily. He stood up once he caught his breath. "Ah, screw it. You guys are no fun anyways." After giving up, he sat down in the middle of the box and made action figures out of Black Blood and made one rip the other one's head off. You could hear him whispering "Saca, my lord. Saca, my lord. Saca, my lord."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:08 am

Naga calmly made his way to Sylas, whispering to him "we need to know where Glaucon is hiding, and if she won't tell, she must be destroyed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:27 am

"Destroyed?!" Naga the Clown General shouted, slightly supprised by the statement. Her mental self even ran off at the news. "Nope, not going to happen! I don't care how good the food you have is, you're not going to get the fun of killing me." A crazed look appeared in her eyes as the Clown's Madness Wavelength intensified for a moment. "I'M the only one who gets the fun of killing me!" With a twisted smile on her face, Naga flung her neck around violently three times before, as a loud snapping sound was heard, her head twisted to the side at least 120 degrees. Then, her body vanished. As a Clown, nothing more than a body formed from madness wavelength, Raig and her would just be revived by Glaucon as soon as he returned to his hideout.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:31 am

Sylas blinked a few times, unsure of what had just happened, before exhaling his sigh, his armor vanishing in a small burst of black-red soul energy. "So that happened..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 12:58 pm

Inker spoke again. "Well. Dead Clown. No great loss. Anyways, moving on, deadlines up, yada yada, need eternal spring, figured out a way to shove Nebun in a pocket dimension with enough energy, ect, ect."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 2:00 pm

Sylas sighed, throwing up an arm. Armor formed up to his shoulder, and a portal opened some feet from Inker. "I get the picture. I'll be in touch. Now please, go home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Death City (Open)   Return to Death City (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Death City (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next