Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:42 pm

"Hey~ That's my line!" Krystal says and turns to Hikari, "Look at that face, does that look like the face of 'staying out of trouble'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:42 am

Jet nods

Hikari says "Actually for him it does now that he is in the wheelchair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:58 am

"oh.." Krystal says. "Mind if I ask how that happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:36 pm

Jet says "Sure. I got them crushed by a gaint robot."

Hikari nods "That's what he says happened."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:37 pm

Krystal stares in awe "Ok i'm sorry but, THAT IS AWESOME!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:39 pm

Jet chuckles "Well I am bound to get. Ew legs soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 6:10 pm

Krystal smiles "Well that's good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 4:26 pm

Jet nods "Yeah let's go!"

Hikari giggles "So how do you like the city?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 5:00 pm

"It's bigger than I thought it would be" Krystal Responds I came from Rhode Island myself, so it's a MAJOR change from here to there, but a good change, I like it here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 1:47 pm

Hikari says "Yeah I thought so. It was the same for me and Jet but he got here first."

Jet grins "Damn right!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 12:06 pm

Krystal giggles at Jet then says "So where did you two come from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)   A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of Weapon and meister (Tuck and Krissy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2