Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) Empty
PostSubject: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 9:50 pm

When the troi arived in the boat Arthur imedaintly saw this town was on its last legs.
Large parts were deserted, blood coated many of the streets.
It seemed they were too late.
On a watchtower a man spotted them and rung the bell, signaling the harbor doors to open.
A metal baracade had been erected around the town, hastily developed to ward off attack. Judging by the wear and tear the Kishen eggs had been trying all manor of seige equipment.
The three of them had been dispatched to put an end to the Kishen egg raiding partys that were raveging villiges in the area. With the help of the militia they were tasked with repelling the final party, which was expected to attack at sunset... in about three hours.
" There's lots of work to do! " Ben said as Arthur piloted the small boat into the harbor via its small motor.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 8:10 am

"Promise me something, Arthur..After this let's go somewhere where we can..rest." Aurora Foster said as she rubbed her eyes.
Last week was really hard for her. She was suffering from insomnia and was very stressed after she heard what happened to Vinnie Stiletto. There was another thing..Not long time ago in Shibusen appeared a warlock..who started using his battle magic..of course he was defeated, but from that day Aurora decided that she has to be more careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:09 am

" Indeed." Ben says rubbing his eyes, their old house blew up the day Gabriel died. It had been hard to find somewhere to sleep. Looks like they had taken their friend for granted.
Once they pulled into the harbor they saw the one part of the village that was still relatively active. Those who couldn't fight gathered wood to add to the barricade. There was a building set up for the sick and injured, and a man who appeared to be in charge approached them.
" You are late. " He said with a heavy accent, his eyes had bags under them. " Well no point in bickering, we expect around 60 Kishen eggs to come down that hill. They outnumber us two to one as we have only thirty fight capable men. We had 38 A week ago but a sniper picked a few of them off. They are recovering in the infirmary but they will not be well soon enough, we lack the medical supplies to get them stable enough to use a weapon.
We believe the Kishen will try to overwhelm the docks by land, that way they are at a position where they can destroy the dam, if it is lost then the village goes with it. If we need a fallback position, then that is where we are going to go. We only have three functioning rifles and limited ammo, we had four rifles but they are entirely without ammunition. Our main force is armed with bows and throwing spears. We have three hours, what are we going to do? "
If Auroura had brought along any supplies with them then this would be the time to spill it. The three of them would need to utilize all of their resources and skills to defend this village.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 10:47 am

Aurora picked up a small miliary bag.
Inside it she had a knife, a M1911 pistol with three magazines, two smoke bombs and one normal grenade.
But..How did she get it? The answer is easy. Lukas Kozak lend her this.
Aurora looked around and sighed.
"Couldn't they send a group of Death Scythes here?" The witch asked herself.
But there was one thing that was a bit irritating for her. She was a healer and they wanted her to fight like a soldier. Of course she was a student in the DWMA but many people also knew that she was often using her healing magic to save people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:13 am

Arthur shrugged, it was tough times. Odds are they couldent be spared.
"So Auroura, I brought my tinkerers tools, I could probably make 30 bullents in an hour or 3 landmines."
"Half of these men don't know how to wield their weapons, I could show them the basics."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 1:56 pm

"Okay..Where is their hospital or something? I'm going to heal some people"
Aurora said as she put her hand into her jacket's pocket and sighed again.
She was so tired and she couldn't fell asleep. Insomnia is such a terrible thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 2:34 pm

The man pointed her in the direction of the infirmary.
Ben retrieved his tools from the boat.
Arthur patted her on the back and gathered all the able bodied men together, got them in formations, then taught them how to fight.
Inside the infirmary was the most sterile environment in the town, which wasn't saying much. They had a doctor sure but the men who were shot were bandaged up in curtains.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 2:50 pm

Aurora walked over to the doctor and bowed.
"H-H-hello, sir. I'm h-here to heal some people." Aurora said.
Suddely that shy part of her personality striked again.
The witch looked around. She had her soul protect on.
However she already knew that they shouldn't have come to this village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 4:10 pm

The doctor in charge of the building, a woman gave her a funny look. How could a child help her?
Arthur was about to get started but he peered back and saw what Auroura planned to do. He walked over and explained to the doctor that Auroura was a witch, this caused everyone in the building to give the pair the evil eye. For about five minutes Arthur explained that she was aligned with the academy and was not a threat. Eventually everyone died down preferring the help of a kind witch to possible death due to their injureys. After that stressful five minutes were up Arthur walked back to what he was doing.
Ben attempted to make bullets with his own custom gunpowder and not loose a finger.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 4:23 pm

Aurora felt really unsteadily and stressed.
So people's hateful glances didn't help her, even worse, they made her feel like she was the worst person ever. She closed her eyes and..just thought about Ben and Arthur. In her opinion thanks to them she didn't commit suicide because of human hatred to the witches.
When she opened her eyes she felt a lot more confident.
"Listen people.." She started. "You may hate me because I'm a f*ckin' witch..But that f*cking witch *She pointed at herself* came here to help you. So please, don't look at me like I were the worst monster on this planet..or a dirty sl*t, okay? Let me do my job." She said so everyone in the infirimary could hear her.
"Soul Protect, release!"
Yeah, thanks to Ben and Arthur she felt so confident now.. More thanks to Arthur because.
She then walked over to the first injured man and put her hand on his chest.
When her hand started to glow with green light, his wounds started to heal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 4:50 pm

That shut everyone up, sure a Witch was leading the Kishen raiding the place but without the help of Auroura odds are she would wipe the whole place out. So everyone accepted her help with nary an evil eye or snide remark.
However many of their injurys were serous and when she was done there was only a half hour untill surise.
Ben made six landmines and placed them strategically on the path to the Kishen assault and prepair detonators. Now the snipers had thirteen bullets apeice.
Arthur had helped the fighters with their melee combat and placed them on their positions at the baracade. And he found a little time to get the boat ready for a quick escape, if worst came to worse they could gather as many peaple as possible on the fishing boat and make a getaway.
Now the two of them met back with Auroura, ben wiped gunpowder off his hands with a wet rag and offered Auroura his belt, on it were six detonators for the mines ( You can decide where he put them. ) "Were you able to heal everyone up?" Ben asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 4:59 pm

Aurora sighed.
"No. There are still a few lightly injured people in the infirimary." She replied.
But then she clenched her fists.
"But some of them.Just..Ugh..I've wanted to shoot them in the balls for what they were saying.." She added with a bit tired voice. "After this shit, I want to talk with someone..really..I think I'll need it.." She had a small tear in her eye.
Note: You should decide where the landmines are located. I'm a bad strategist.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 5:14 pm

Both of Auroura's weapons gave her a hug. "We're always here for you Auroura." "We'll gladly talk to you after this."
Five mines were positioned just infront of the wall, it would be hard for the Kishens to climb if they dident have legs. And one was placed in a snipers nest, the same sniper that took out eight men in five minutes last week.
Arthur and Ben hugged her for an uncomfortably long time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 5:22 pm

When they hugged her Aurora she closed her eyes.
"Thank you, boys.." She said quietly.
After a while they could hear a quiet sob.
The witch was so happy because she had really loyal partners..No..They weren't just her partners.
She loved them both.
Aurora let them go and looked at them.
"T-thank you again.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 5:32 pm

The two dident say anything, nothing needed to be said really. All of them were better off with eachother, and the love and affection radiating off of them dident need to be voiced.
"Lets go save this racist town." Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 5:54 pm

Aurora smiled and took her gun.
"Yeeaaah..And after this, let's go to a place where people are more tolerant..Eh..If a place like this even exists..Even in Death City most of people aren't very tolerant.." She said.
Then she looked around trying to find a good position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 6:06 pm

Well there were many positions on the wall, it was of poor quality and none looked better than he others. The question was raised weather Aroura was going to weild her weapons or have them do their own thing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 6:17 pm

Suddenly a new plan appeared in Aurora's mind.
"Okay..Better idea. Boys! You're going to fight without me this time. I'm going to focus on doing boom and healing wounded people. Let's say..I'll be like a "support class" from video games." She said.
But then she put her hands on her hips.
"But remember, boys..No kisses for you if you get hurt!"
Then she turned her head away.
"My heart will broke if one of you dies.." She said quietly. "I need you both.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 6:33 pm

" We promise we will be carefull. " The two boys said.
Ben went to his tool kit and took out a selection of pipe bombs that no kid his age should have.
Arthur went rambo with a headband and had eight speers at his feet on the wall.
Both of them had their pistols as well so even when these ran out they would not be defenceless.
Less than three minutes before the attack. Arthur was on the left ben the right.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 6:40 pm

Aurora for a while didn't know where should she go.
But soon the witch went a bit away and took a position behind a random building.
What she said before was true. She litteraly couldn't live without Ben and/or Arthur.
The life wouldn't have any sense for her. They accepted her, they were with her when she needed.
Soon she prepared herself.
"Rock n' roll" She said to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 6:47 pm

The small army formed on the hill, 62 "Men" with bloodshot eyes.
The first wave that would come would be the fifteen nonhuman Kishen. Kishen eggs so far gone they no longer resemble man.
No use in holding off anything, they sounded the signal and the monstrausitys charged.
They remained out of bens range but the snipers with hunting rifle's blew off three of their heads imediantly. Some men armed with bows and arrows picked off two more and Arthur waited untill just the right moment before throwing his spear like an olimpain and impaling a monster by the neck.
They were now halfway to the wall.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 6:52 pm

Aurora climbed up the building, on the rooftop.
The building was surprisingly near the wall, so she could try to kill some of the kishin eggs.
She aimed her gun at one of them and shot. This time she killed it.
Next one, miss. Next one, miss. Next one, kill.
Aurora killed two kishin eggs, but also lost two bullets when she missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 7:47 pm

With seven monsters remaining they kept up the charge.
Unfortunetly they were in bens range now, and standing a little too close.
He chucked a pipe bomb and nails and all sorts of vicous shrapnel flew out, maiming four.
Arthur took out his gun and began opening fire with the archers and they killed the ramaining four.
Morale was very high, fifteen down and no one los- *Bam!
Sniper takes the head off one of our snipers while the other fources regroup.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:10 pm

When one of our snipers was killed, Aurora remembered that Ben gave her his belt.
"Oh indeed! I can blow their snipers up! Of course!" Aurora said to herself.
Then she used the detonator that was placed in their sniper nest.

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon on July 10th 2014, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:15 pm

Quote :
Five mines were positioned just infront of the wall, it would be hard for the Kishens to climb if they dident have legs. And one was placed in a snipers nest, the same sniper that took out eight men in five minutes last week.
Arthur and Ben hugged her for an uncomfortably long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next