Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:18 pm

Ooc: Ahh...Now I understand. The mine is in their snipers nest! Yes? Or..eh.. Yeah... 3:17 a.m = my brain doesn't want to work. .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:21 pm

ooc: Its 8:00 pm here in the usa. Anyhow, edit your post.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:28 pm

Ooc: edited...but..what the hell is wrong with me now to make such a big fail!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:37 pm

And just like that the sniper was blown off the hill into the advancing fources below.
the raiding party's leader decided that if they did not all go at ounce they would simple be picked off. So the remaining 46 men charged, a freindly fighter took the dead freindly snipers gun and shot it his place.
The snipers took 4 men.
Archers 8
Ben took a bomb with a long fuse and chucked it, by the time the forces were in range it would blow up.
Arthur could not kill anyone this round.
The men were halfway to the wall.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:08 am

Aurora pulled out a grenade and threw it at the kishin eggs. It could kill around 5 of them.
The witch had still 3 bullets in the magazine of her pistol.
She aimed at the kishin eggs. 1st shot, kill. 2nd shot, hit but not kill. 3rd shot, kill.
Aurora this time killed two kishin eggs.
After she changed the magazine, she looked how many of the kishin eggs left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:31 am

There were 25 Kishen eggs left, and now it was time for their retaliation.
All manor of thrown weapons, knives, shuruken, wingsticks. Collided with the fources on the wall and six died imedaintly, then everyone took cover.
There were now 31 men on the wall in cover.
Bens bomb went off killing four more Kishen and he shot into the air as a signal to Auroura to blow the mines at the wall.
Arthur yelled. "EVERYONE DOWN, IF YOU POP UP TO ATTACK THEY WILL END YOU!"
21 Kishen left.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:39 am

Aurora saw the signal and smiled.
She activated the detonators and blew up the mines that were located at the wall.
The witch hoped that the mines will kill the rest of their enemies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:52 am

The landmines halfed their numbers, and becalse so few men died proir all the men on the wall shot down, throwing spears, shooting lead, and letting loose arrows. Two died in retaliation.
But all the Kishen were dead.
Arthur slumped against the wall and gave the thumbs up, ben did the same.
Victory was theirs!
Ten minutes later, after the two had finished combing the battlefeild for souls and double their soul counts.
"Well how are you Aroura? Your not hurt are you?" Arthur asked, his shoulder bandaged from where a wingstick hit him. He ask her to heal him becalse she had already healed eight men and there were more wounded that were worse off than him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:57 am

Aurora had a small cut on her cheek, but she was too busy healing wounded people so she didn't even notice this.
"I'm fine, I'm fine.." The witch said as she looked at him for a second.
"Your wound isn't very serious, right? Jeez..There are too many wounded people.." She said as she started healing another man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:59 am

"Yeah." Said Arthur, he had been hurt much worse before.
The two decided they would help her heal peaple unti she was done then talk to her aobut somthing important.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:01 am

About 30 minutes later, Aurora finally healed every wounded people.
She looked at her weapons and took a deep breath.
"That's why I hate the kishin eggs.." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:33 am

"Well, a third of that witches army just got taken out. Me and ben are over halfway to becomeing death sythes, and with these new souls we could each train a new ability. Any sugestions?" He asked, beaming with pride.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 1:26 pm

"Hm...You know what would be awesome? If you, Arthur could use his power to form a creaure made of dust or sand..But I don't knooow...New abilities..Well..This time it should be something that would be useful for Lord Death..Or..Hey wait! What if you two could make a creature or something made of fire and use it to fight..Like..Ben makes something that is a fireball-like thing.. and thanks to Arthur's power it can be shaped.." Aurora said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:43 pm

Ben already busted out a notepad and started writeing this down.
"Hmm, thats a really good idea Aroura. I could look into summoning a creature made out of dust and Ben could try giving it power, I don't think I would need his help to shape it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:49 pm

"You know..It would be awesome if you could create a creature that will fight for us" The witch said with a smile.
Then she crossed her arms.
She wanted to do something, but she had to wait for a good moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:13 pm

Arthur slumped down in on the floor, he was exauhsted!
"So... do you want to skip town now? We arent due back for three days, I'm sure there's a nice beech somwhere around here."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:18 pm

Aurora looked at Arthur and giggled
"We need to rest..So yeah..Let's go on a beach..Hm..But well..I don't have a swimsuit or something so..Eh.." She said.
But then..She walked over to Ben and kissed him on the cheek.
Then she walked over to Arthur and kissed him on the cheek too.
"So yeah..Let's go on a beach." Aurora said like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:25 pm

Arthur stood up, the two weapons smiled.
"Well come on, there has to be one womens swimsuit in this entire town."
The End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:04 pm

(OoC: Jac, next time I'd like there to be just a bit more effort into fighting off Kishin Eggs, ok? I mean, these are assumably trained soldiers who should each have some form of ability, especially if they're so far gone that they barely look human anymore. I won't get after you for it this time and I doubt their abilities would have been good against bombs, but it's still something to keep in mind for the future, ok?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 1:57 am

Ooc:...Ok, looking back they were too easily dispatched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )   The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The seaside village in Brazil. ( Private, me and raccoon. )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2