Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossover (Possible Idea)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crossover (Possible Idea) Empty
PostSubject: Crossover (Possible Idea)   Crossover (Possible Idea) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 11:53 am

So me, Hoody, and a few others came across the idea of a Bioshock/Soul Eater crossover. Of course, a few things would have to be tweaked and changed to the Bioshock and the Soul Eater storyline if we were to do it.

If you haven't played or don't know the story of the Bioshock series, you can find a fairly good summary of the series on Wikipedia.

ANYWAYS. These were some ideas we had:

-The DWMA encounters a strong madness wavelength coming from the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. When they send DWMA students to investigate, they come across a light house. We haven't figured out anything from there.

-The Splicers are actually Kishin Eggs

We need more ideas if any of you want this to work. Again, this is just an idea.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossover (Possible Idea)   Crossover (Possible Idea) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:05 pm

I always wanted to do a Kingdom Hearts/ Soul Eater thing somewhere. The styles just fit together too well. I mean, if they could make Sora meets Jack Sparrow work, KH's soul-eating monsters meeting SE's soul-eating monsters could work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossover (Possible Idea)   Crossover (Possible Idea) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 7:46 pm

And I was thinking like one of the other reasons why Ryan built Rapture was to escape Lord Death. Because he wanted to claim immortality (which he sort of also does in the game as well) like it would go like this.

I am Andrew Ryan, and I am here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

'No,' says the man in Washington, 'it belongs to the poor.'
'No,' says the man in the Vatican, 'it belongs to God.'
'No,' says the man in Moscow, 'it belongs to everyone.'
'No,' says the man in Death City, 'it belongs to Lord Death'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Crossover (Possible Idea)   Crossover (Possible Idea) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 8:15 pm

I like both of these crossovers @.@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover (Possible Idea)   Crossover (Possible Idea) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossover (Possible Idea)
Page 1 of 1