Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~gasp~ IDEA!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

~gasp~ IDEA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ~gasp~ IDEA!!!!   ~gasp~ IDEA!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 3:07 pm

I just had an amazing idea!! What if.... Niche were to meet someone who isn't exactly a "friend" of the DWMA, and befriend him/her! Like, she doesn't know that he/she isnt good, so she doesn't understand why she can't be friends with him/her. Maybe she could even ask him/her to mentor her...? Thoughts? Ideas? Who should she meet?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

~gasp~ IDEA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~gasp~ IDEA!!!!   ~gasp~ IDEA!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 12:24 am

Hold on, thinking!
Nebun(that would never work)
Lycaon(neutral character)
Naga(temporarily with academy)
Droon(good guy)
Darn. Nope. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

~gasp~ IDEA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~gasp~ IDEA!!!!   ~gasp~ IDEA!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 12:25 am

Wait! There's always sprocket. He works for reaver.
Back to top Go down

~gasp~ IDEA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~gasp~ IDEA!!!!   ~gasp~ IDEA!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 8:35 am

How about Mizuki. She is apart of the academy, but her other personality is not and Niche could maybe not know about her two personalities.
Back to top Go down

~gasp~ IDEA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~gasp~ IDEA!!!!   ~gasp~ IDEA!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 8:54 am

Sounds cool! I originally got the idea when I looked at Lycaon's character info while browsing, but anything will work. I just felt like giving Niche an unbeknownst evil side. >:3
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

~gasp~ IDEA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~gasp~ IDEA!!!!   ~gasp~ IDEA!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 10:21 am

Lycaon is more angry and bitter than evil. I have been trying to figure out what I would like to do with him though if either of you have ideas.
Back to top Go down

~gasp~ IDEA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~gasp~ IDEA!!!!   ~gasp~ IDEA!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 10:34 am

Hmmm.... Yeah, that's kind of what I was meaning by "not a friend." It's really an open-ended question, up to you if maybe Niche could bring out the soft side in him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~gasp~ IDEA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~gasp~ IDEA!!!!   ~gasp~ IDEA!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~gasp~ IDEA!!!!
Page 1 of 1