Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a normal day when....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:26 pm

"Arisa, this is hardly something to concern ourselves with. Rose could be in the forest by now." He hardly even acknowledged the sting of the alcohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:31 pm

"Arusa, it could get infected!" Arisa points out, continuing to clean up his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:39 pm

Arusa suddenly fell over, shocked. "Your right! What have I done? I'm full of filth and foul disease! I need to go to a hospital! Don't touch me or you'll get it too! I'm a biological weapon! A monster! A rolling heap of death bound infection! I'll die!"

OOC: Heh... fowl disease...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:43 pm

Arisa grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him up. "You're not full of diseases!" She laughs, shaking her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:50 pm

"Really? You don't think I'm a diseased animal?" His eyes fill with hope as he looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:53 pm

"I think you're the opposite of a disease animal." She says, smiling at him. "So why don't you just calm down a bit."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:57 pm

"Really? Thank you Arisa!" He says hugging her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:01 pm

Her eyes widen slightly and she awkwardly pats him on the back. "No problem..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:25 pm

"Now come one! We have a chicken to catch!" Arusa jumped threw one of the windows, being cut by several shards of glass, and ultimately rendering Arisa's healing session pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:28 pm

"Damnit Arusa!" She yells, running after him. "Stop this pointless chase right now!" Her consent yelling was useless, but it didn't matter to her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:30 pm

"I'm sorry, but it's just far too important!" He began running aimlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:31 pm

"Arusa, please stop!" Arisa cries, unable to run any longer. Her legs grew tried and she was out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:34 pm

Arusa stops, noticing the exasperation in her voice. "What is it? Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:36 pm

"I'm just....worn out..." Arisa mumbles, breathing heavily. She was leaning over with her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:41 pm

"There's no time for human limits, Arisa. I'll carry you." He scooped her up in his arms and started running again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:42 pm

"Arusa, just forget about the chicken!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 4:08 pm

"Arisa this is far too important!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 8:43 pm

"Stop with your nonsense!" Arisa yells, waving her hands in the air like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a normal day when....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2