Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Walk to Remember. (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:09 pm

(ooc: I thought I was trying to talk 'bout Inker, but oppsey I guess, just ignore the Kishin part. I'm new to this remember?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:11 pm

(OoC: Oh, sorry. I thought he was warning June.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:22 pm

Storm faced the direction from where the voice spoke. "Hello? What the Hell do you want? Stop toying with us you idiot!" Storm readied himself, for he feared that with his last comment, he was gonna be a whole other kinda bitched slapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:26 pm

"What I want?..." A long, wheezing chuckle would be heard. "I already told you. I want to ruin your day." Coming out of the fog were....people. Three of them, with pale skin with chunks rotted off, and black blood pouring from the wound, each dragging long, onyx colored blades, moaning in pain. "Body twisted, mind consumed, they wish for peace, but they shall never have it, their bodies mere meat puppets for my will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:36 pm

'You BASTARD!" Storm rushed at the voice, hoping find someone out there. "You made those people BLOODTHRISTY KILLERS! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" The closer Storm got to the force, the more he started to feel the Madness attack his soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:36 pm

Wait, what was he.... No... no no no! June tried to look away from the zombie-like beings, but it was no use. Her natural instincts started to get the better of her. No, she couldn't just rush in! Violently, June threw a series of six knives, two at each of them, before managing to force herself to turn around. Her yellow eyes looking clearly worried by the... whatever those things were!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:48 pm

The voice was seemingly coming from nowhere, yet everywhere. "My problem...? My problem is simple. I'm evil. Memorize it, lock it in the vault, and throw away the key, because its something you would do well to understand, kiddo. There ARE monsters out there. One of them happen to be me." One of the black blood corpses would rush at him, swinging with its massive sword. Meanwhile, the ones June hit were unaffected, their hardened blood stopping the attack. One of them promptly ran at her. "Run run run, can't escape me, I'm the boogeyman! Heheheh. I think that was referencing something, but for the life of me, I don't know what."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:53 pm

The corpse slashed at Storm, cutting his on the back from his left shoulder to right hip. "GAHH!" Storm screamed. He could feel the madness chewing at his very being. "No... No...." Storm leaped, finally seeing the enemy. "Ahh! There you are!" Storm rushed at him, sending a fury of kunai jabs and chain whips at the monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 12:03 am

"I don't...." June muttered, trying to fight it off. As soon as she looked around, the Kishin Egg automatically raised her hand at the zombie-like things. Immediatly, the knives sticking into them formed large spikey ice-crystals from their wounds, ripping their bodies apart beyond repair. One lost his arm as it's stomache was torn open. Another's head was opened up by the growing ice, instantly killing it. Finally, the one who was fighting the weapon guy had it's left leg heavilly wounded as the other ice crystal formed out of it's side, throwing it off balance.

The zombie with the missing arm ran straight at her. Without a second thought, she turned to the side and slashed it's neck with her katana. The wound quickly formed a large ice crystal that severed it's spine, practically decapitating it. Then, as it died, June put her arm on it's back to drain it's blood and put it's soul in storage inside her body before kicking it over and removing her knives. They were too expensive to waste on crap like that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 12:08 am

OOOC: Aghhhhh. You're posting too fassssssst.

Gia continued to hover the helicopter over the scene while avoiding any misfiring attacks. She was hearing the voice too, but couldn't pinpoint its location. All she could do was hope for the best when it came to helping the group. But at the moment, she couldn't do much of anything.

"I can't find the voice, but I will let you know if I see any of those....things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 12:27 am

"You're the Boogeyman? I FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE!" Storm's Soul Wavelength exploded, sending shivers down everyone's spines and his too. Storm's left kunai grew in length to about 3 1/2 feet, changing from blue to black and white in color. His back chain disappeared, and was now on his right hand, wrapped around it, forming an iron fist. Storm lunged at the dark figure and sung, hoping to slice his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Remember. (Open)   A Walk to Remember. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk to Remember. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2