Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Clueless New Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:44 am

OOC: I'm back! hello everyones!

I giggle at the scene before me, this "Droon" person was hilarious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 1:10 pm

She shoots both of them a glare before standing up, ready to leave this mad house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 1:22 pm

"Wait, I never got your name!" I exclaim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 1:27 pm

"It's Koizumi..." She mumbles, not daring to look back at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 1:37 pm

"I'm Kura, Kura Alistair!" I reply.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 3:48 pm

Droon crosses his fingers hoping his buddy would stay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 7:15 pm

Dylan has his head down on his desk sleeping. Connor throws a pencil at him as he begins to walk over and join the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 7:17 pm

I smile at Connor as he throws a pencil at Dylan, waving to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 8:14 pm

"Have fun with your friends..." Koizumi mutters to Droon before grabbing her bag. The seat seems okay... she thought, staring at a open seat.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:28 pm

Droon stands up "I ummm forgot a book." He says leaving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:38 pm

"Okay...?" I say, not sure what to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:43 am

" I see you've made some friends." said connor as he took a seat in the row behind Kura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:51 am

I turn and smile at Connor. "I guess I have!" I say, almost in wonder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:04 am

ooc: can i just skip ahead to the end of class?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:07 am

OOC: yeah, that would be best since we don't have any teacher characters...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:31 am

connor and dylan walk outside with kura.  Dylan is still waking up from his interrupted nap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:46 am

I am bouncing up and down, as usual, a happy grin on my face. "OOH! There's that butterfly again!!!" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:53 am

"you know, you're a really nice girl. " Dylan sees that connor is interested in her aswell a and thinks to himself -this means war-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:57 am

"Oh, thank you! You're both really nice too!" I say, the hints of a blush tinting my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:03 am

dylan yawned "so what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:07 am

"I'm hungry!" I announce. "Peach!~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:14 am

ooc: so she wants peaches?

Connor began walking with kura and Dylan towards the doors to the cafeteria. "they have a wide variety of food here, or we could go somewhere else" "and after that we could come with you on your first assignment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:18 am

OOC: yeah, she has a weird love of peaches.

"Oh oh ooh!!!! I bet they have peaches for suuuure!!" I exclaim as I bound into the cafeteria. "Uh, you see... I actually don't have a Meister yet, so... I don't know if it's really possible for me to go on missions. Or maybe it is? Probably not, but also maybe..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:24 am

"are you able to emerge blades from your body? i did this to collect souls for a while. that was until i met connor." "or we could try to find you a meister if you want. im sure somebody needs a weapon. what sort of weapon are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:25 am

"I'm a serrated sword, about this long." I say, holding my hands about a foot apart.

Last edited by Stella Bridgewater~ on June 20th 2013, 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Clueless New Girl
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next