Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Clueless New Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:30 pm

"Hey people of the world!" Arisa says, walking up to the group. "I see we have a newbie here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:32 pm

I nod, calming down slightly. "so... he's Ace, you're Jet... and who are you?" I ask the boy who had asked me why I annoyed him. "yeah, I'm a bit new. I've been around for a few days." I reply to the new person. I examine them closely, before my eyes flit to some other thing in the distance that caught my interest for half a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:35 pm

" um... my name is c-connor and this is my weapon dylan" " what's up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:35 pm

"What's your name?" She asks, smiling a smug smile at the girl. "My name's Arisa by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:37 pm

"nice to meet you, Arisa, Connor, and Dylan!" I say, grinning with one eye closed. I had calmed down completely now, still energetic but not always doubling back on myself and contradicting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:44 pm

Dylan turns his head towards the building as the school bell rings. " why don't i show you to class" he says as he smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:47 pm

I nod and grin back. "thank you!" I exclaim as I bounce up the steps of the building, two at a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:50 pm

the two boys walk with her into the class earlier than everyone else "so your'e looking for a meister right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:52 pm

I nod energetically. "I know there aren't really that many people who can put up with me, though. or maybe there are... maybe not..." I say, lapsing back into my contradictory statements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:00 pm

Connor sits on the other side of the room away from them. "I'd be your meister if i wasn't a weapon. i don't think you're that annoying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:05 pm

I smile at him. "thank you, that's very nice! do you... mind if I sit with you? I don't really have anyone to sit with." I ask tentatively, changing my mood dramatically from energetic to shy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:13 pm

"Sure, but i don't show up to class often. and when i do i hardly pay attention, not worth my time. Connor is pretty much the opposite of me, but maybe that's why we work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:15 pm

I shrug. "hm, for me it depends. I sometimes pay attention, other times I just draw..." I trail off as I take a seat, thinking about my latest drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:21 pm

"you know, you're kind of cute." Dylan smiles "why don't you come see me after class."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:25 pm

Droon spots the new girl from across the class, he takes off and almost tackles her with his bear hug "newbie!welcome to class buddy ol pal'o mine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:31 pm

"sure!" I say to Dylan before I am tackled by someone as energetic as me."hiya!!!!" I exclaim, hugging them right back while giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:39 pm

"So where ya from?" He says without letting go, his check pressed to hers as his body sprawls across several desks. He looks her up and down with a black and red eye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:42 pm

"I've lived here my whole life, but I just enrolled a few days ago." I say, smiling and feeling just a tad uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:44 pm

"I can't believe i haven't seen you around." says dylan trying to make conversation as more students come in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:44 pm

"Oh god...." Koizumi mumbles, watching the energetic Droon tackle the poor newbie.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:45 pm

He lets go, but sits REALLY close "huh....well I'm not from here,I enrolled just cause I was around and had nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:48 pm

ooc: does anyone have a teacher character?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:49 pm

I rub the back of my head and smile. "I don't get out much..." I admit. "video games are more my thing. but I also don't like video games that much. but I really really do like video games..."

OOC: no, this is my only character...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:51 pm

" I LOVE video games!....except COD, COD can burn in hell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:53 pm

I nod. "agreed. what's your name?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Clueless New Girl
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next