Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Clueless New Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:57 pm

"The great and powerful Droon!" He says with a half bow. Suddenly he remembers koizumi threatening to hit him if he introduced himself like that again....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:00 pm

Koizumi shot Droon a glare before taking a seat in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:01 pm

Droon sees and winces quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:02 pm

I giggle a little. "okay, 'great and powerful Droon,' are you planning on being so loud all the time? oops, sorry, I didn't mean it!" I say, switching from happy to annoyed to apologetic in the blink of an eye. "by the way, I'm Kura, Kura Alistair."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:05 pm

"Don't be sorry I get worse on a daily basis." He says grinning " and then I slaughtered them!" He laughs " of course then I joined the academy and said that was a no-no." He says wagging an index finger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:07 pm

"whoa! look! a butterfly got into the room!!" I exclaim randomly, apparently not hearing you as my focus is completely diverted to the small insect.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:10 pm

"Mkay have fun with that" he hops back to koizumi who his attention always seems to come back around to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:13 pm

I giggle a little more like a little kid as I watch the butterfly, then my focus snaps back to the room. "huh? I was paying attention! wait, was I? no... but I was!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:25 pm

OOC: NYAHAHAHA! I CHANGED MY AVATAR TO THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BLACK*STARRRRR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:50 pm

Dylan looks at droon, envious that he has the girl's attention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:54 pm

Right when Droon comes over, Koizumi whacks him on the head. "I warned you before...." She mumbles with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:58 pm

"Sorry" he mumbles rubbing his head " if I leave it out, it's like lying though."he chuckles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:01 am

"Heh, you sure about that." she jokes, smiling the tiniest smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:03 am

I giggle, watching the display with interest. This was going to be fun, now that I had friends!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:03 am

"Hey, you smiled!" Droon scoots closer now that the danger has passed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:05 am

"Whatever..." She mumbles with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:06 am

"Hi!" I say to the girl with a smile. "I'm Kura Alistair, what's your name?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:06 am

"Hey are you ticklish?" Droon says randomly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:08 am

"WHAT?! Yes I am, but don't try it or face the wrath of my fist!" I warn. I hated being tickled...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:10 am

OOC: sorry guys, but I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'll come back tomorrow! Well technically it is tomorrow... But at a decent time!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:11 am

"Good to know, but I was talking to my meister here" he says contemplating if trying to tickle her was worth losing his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:13 am

"Don't know..." Koizumi says, never feeling the true pain of being tickled.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:15 am

Droon springs into motion tickling her side, which in his experience was the best spot to get a reaction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:19 am

Koizumi quickly reacts with a high pitch squeal. "Droon....Stop!" She manages to say while laughing like a manic.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 8:22 am

Droon stops, but only because he collapsed from laughing so hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Clueless New Girl
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next