Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual [Open to all!]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 4:29 pm

Kyouhei gave a smile, "Great. As long as we can avoid the teachers we'll be fine!" Kyo turned to the school doors, "Well then, lets get a move on!" Kyo started up the steps his hands back into those pockets of his. "Try not to fall down the stairs again though." Kyo joked. 'Friend number 2 acquired...' Kyo thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 5:19 pm

Wren chuckled a bit before walking up the steps. "So, are you meister or a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 5:57 pm

"A meister, in search of a weapon. What about you?" Kyouhei asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 6:14 pm

Wren grinned from ear to ear. "I'm looking for a meister..." he continued walking through the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 8:32 pm

Kyo stopped in his tracks. "A weapon that doesn't have a meister!" Kyo held even a bigger grin as he looked at Wren. He pointed, "You shall be my weapon!" Kyo exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 9:05 pm

Wren almost ran into Kyo when he stopped suddenly, Wren continued grinning. "Fine by me. Just don't throw me around like a fool and we'll get along fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 9:36 pm

"Wait, what do you turn into anyway??" Kyo asked, eyeing Wren. Hopefully he was something that was light yet deadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 9:52 pm

Wren sort of dropped his head a little. "Well.... I turn into a dagger. It's about a foot long, it looks kind of like a tanto, but it has a hand guard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:15 pm

"Why drop your head? You shouldn't be ashamed..." Kyo said with a smile. "Hmm, will you transform for me?" Kyouhei asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:24 pm

Wren took a step back, red faced , "T-THATS LIKE ASKING ME STRIP FOR Y-"He couldn't finish his sentence before he busted up laughing. "Sorry, I couldn't help it." There was a small light red flash before he turned into a blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:52 pm

"I would pick you up but we haven't matched our wavelengths yet... Kyo said as he looked at Wren. He reached his hands out but he was very hesitant to pick him up.

(OOC: Proof of that, when Maka burnt her hands trying to pick up Soul. ALSO Wren I love your profile pic still c: ALSO ALSO, Abako you should join in now :3 ALSO ALSO ALSO nah nothing just wanted to say Also 3 times.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:57 pm

(OOC: Yea I'll let her know.... ALSO When blackstar tried using soul.... that didn't work either. ALSO, Yea the profile pic is the best.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 6:44 pm

(OOC: Sorreh I've been buseh. XD)
Caroline saw what appeared to be a meister, nervously reaching for a weapon. She walked up to them and pulled out a bag of chips. She stood there awkwardly, just watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:00 pm

Kyo blinked and watched Caroline approach him and Wren. He clutched Wren ignoring whatever pain would be dealt from the failure of matching wavelengths and pointed it at Caroline. "May I help you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:05 pm

Caroline looked up, blinked a few times, and shrugged her shoulders. "Nah, just walking around...." she stuffed her face with chips, "Sho what're you guysh doing?"
(OOC: I typed like that to emphasize the facefull of chips... XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:23 pm

"Nope I cant do this!!!" Kyo quickly dropped Wren and started to shake his hands to cool them down. Wren and Kyouhei weren't matched in wavelength yet making welding him impossible. "I was trying to wield him without matching my wavelength to his..." Kyo was sweating a tiny bit as he said those words. He swallowed and prepared to try and wield him a second time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:42 pm

Wren popped out of his weapon form, sitting "Wait a minute, lets try matching up our wavelengths a bit so it works." He crossed his legs and exhaled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:10 am

"Uh yeah, sure." Kyouhei said as he also closed his eyes. He started to concentrate but continued to stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:15 am

Wren stayed sitting, he cleared his head and began to concentrate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:36 pm

Kyouhei suddenly opened his eyes and pointed his thumb toward Caroline. "Is she gonna be here??" Kyo asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:48 pm

Caroline cleared her throat and furrowed her brow, "Am I gonna be an issue?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:53 pm

(OOC: Kayos, teach meh how to color the text....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:53 pm

Kyouhei blinked. "I hope not..." He mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear. He closed his eyes and began to concentrate again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:59 pm

(OOC: Color=then enter any color here. Or use the color pallet in between the capital letter A's.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:59 pm

"Well then..." she started to walk away, but turned around "What are you names?"
(OOC: thanks, now to find a color :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual [Open to all!]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next