Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the academy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:47 pm

"Such a cruel mistress..." he says, also jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:51 pm

"I was actually about to reconsider, but because you said that...." she trails of, smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:42 pm

He looks at her for a second and then springs at her, trying to pin her down playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:50 pm

"Now you'll REALLY not get reward." She says laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:53 pm

"Well, I think I'm gonna have to get something I want myself..." He kisses her, on top of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:57 pm

"But you have cooties!" she says, playfully "And I don't want cooties."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:00 pm

"Well too bad. You're going to get them." He kisses her again, smiling before doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:02 pm

"noooo not the cooties!" she says, 'trying' to wiggle out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:06 pm

He smiles and keeps her pinned and says, "Are you sure you wanna get out? I didn't know you hated me so much..." He has a face that expresses a mock hurt feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:09 pm

She wraps her arms around his neck and says "Here's an I'm sorry present." she kisses him, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:12 pm

He kisses her again, no longer pinning her. He says, "You may not know this but...God...I think you're the most beautiful girl I've met..." And he goes back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:15 pm

When they broke apart, she says "And you may not know this, but your the most amazing guy I've ever met."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:30 pm

He smiles. "Course I already know this. I'm Daniel Akagi...the guy that managed Ayoko to be his girlfriend." And he kisses her again, with a bit more passion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:03 pm

"You just love to see me blush, don't you." Ayoko whispered, blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:23 pm

"What can I say" He whispers. "I think you look extra cute like that" And he kisses her more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:27 pm

"That's not fair!" she says, pouting "You get to see me blush, but I don't get to see you blush!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:29 pm

"What, having the most amazing boyfriend in the world isn't enough? And you're also cute when you pout."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

"I guess your right..." she says and kisses him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:39 pm

He smiles and says, "Of course I am." And he kisses her passionately, not letting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:41 pm

When they broke apart, she asks with a smile "You want to know something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:44 pm

"Hmm? What is it?" He says, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:47 pm

"My back is starting to hurt from being pinned to the ground for so long." She says, laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:50 pm

"Oh...sorry..." He blushes a bit and then says in a mock panic tone "Noo! My face feels red!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:52 pm

"YES!!!!!!!!" Ayoko cheers, victoriously "Finally!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:54 pm

"Do you want your victory reward now?" He says, touching his nose to hers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next