Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage

Exploring the academy - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:25 pm

He sighs and says, "Alright, night!" He goes into his own room and gets changed. He lays down in his bed and sighs. "Another successful bet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 7:30 am

Ayoko, not being able to fall asleep, walks back in living room and lays on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 7:32 am

Daniel falls asleep, smiling.
OOC: 32 pages...think we can end this here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 8:05 am

OOC: Yea, this thread is way too big
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 8:11 am

OOC: Let's just hope this is gonna be a record one...that way, there are none that are longer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20