Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the academy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:24 pm

"I can't help that I meet girls that are pretty!" After realizing what he said, he blushes even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:26 pm

"Awww your blushing!" Ayoko cooed poking his right cheek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:27 pm

Lexi laughs even more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:27 pm

He moves away and says "No I'm not..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:30 pm

"Just keep telling yourself that" She says smiling like an idiot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:36 pm

He sighs...and then smiles. "That's a nice smile you got...not joking either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:38 pm

"Well thanks.." a light blush colored her cheeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:40 pm

His smile grows into a grin. "See, now you're blushing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:42 pm

"Well I'm a girl, so it's fine for me to blush." Ayoko states sticking her tongue out at Daniel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:58 pm

He sighs. "I can't win can I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 6:10 pm

"Nope" Ayoko say popping the 'p'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 6:14 pm

"Now, onto a bit more serious matter. What is your weapon form?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 6:17 pm

Ayoko lips curled into a smile "I'm Decapitating Carving Knife"
Exploring the academy - Page 3 Zabuza__s_Sword_by_JoeCoool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 6:31 pm

"Huh...sounds like something from a manga I've read...anyway, I'm sure you look pretty cool...after all, you yourself seem pretty cool." He smiles after saying that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 6:34 pm

"Thanks" Ayoko says blushing a bit "You seem pretty cool too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 7:30 pm

He smiles. "Not sure what kind of cool guy blushes...do you think I'm a flirt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 7:35 pm

Ayoko just shrug "I just think your a sweet guy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 7:38 pm

"Thanks...say, do you have an apartment? I could help you out if you don't have one yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 7:43 pm

"I just moved here today, so no I don't have an apartment yet." Ayoko just sighed "but I can't wait to get one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 7:57 pm

"Well, if you want you can stay with me until you find one. You shouldn't have to sleep on the streets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:00 pm

"Well, thanks" Ayoko said smiling "Your awesome!" she walked over gave him a huge hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:11 pm

He seems surprised and then hugs her. "Hey, its the least I can do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:15 pm

Ayoko leans against the wall and sighs "No, this is going out of your way to do something nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:23 pm

"Out of my way? I know a kid who had to live on the streets when he first got here. Two kids actually! I was lucky and was able to move in with my brother. No one should have to live alone." His smile is gone, and he looks very serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:27 pm

"But what happens if they have no one to turn to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next