Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Exploring the academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:58 pm

"Hmmm?" He looks at the can. "Oh, my parents stocked up on a bunch of soda before they died, because they were worried about an apocalypse or something. I don't know how you feel about sharing drinks, but you can have the rest if you want. It's still pretty full. I don't like soda anyways, I just needed something to drink and there isn't any running water in my house." Ace holds out the can to her. "My name's Ace." He turns towards the other girl. "And your Lexi right? You're in one of my classes."

OOC: Okay, so we're postponing the thread until Hikari(?) gets a post in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 10:03 pm

OOC: I'm not sure, I think we're suppose to wait for Lexi's miester
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 10:06 pm

OOC: We'd best wait since I think Lexi is now absent as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 10:09 pm

OOC: Yea, okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 7:26 am

Hikari:"no he isn't he just like meeting new students"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 7:29 am

"Yeah I'm Lexi. Your Bri's weapon right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 7:39 am

A man in a black suit is roaming the halls, looking for anyone who might be lost or getting into trouble. Mr. Akagi see's the group and figures it's just them being friendly, but some he doesn't recognize. He goes over and says, "Hello everyone. Any of you lost?" He seems in a sort of gloomy/tired state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 3:47 pm

"No Mr. Akagi. Just crowding the new kid." Lexi says
OOC: I won't be able to get on again until Monday night.

Last edited by LexiBiru13 on May 17th 2013, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 3:48 pm

"Oh hey teach. Your that boring guy that teaches one of my classes right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 4:34 pm

"Oh...Hello!" Ayoko says bowing respectfully "I'm Ayoko Nakamura, a new student here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 4:38 pm

His face suddenly goes stern and Daniel looks a little nervous. Mr. Akagi turns to Ayoko, a smile now on his face. "Pleasure to meet you. I will most likely be your teacher Ayoko."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 4:41 pm

"Well, I'm glade to already meet you!" Ayoko cheered, yet she was really curious about why Daniel was all nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 4:45 pm

"Do you have a partner yet? I need to keep track of these things for team assignments."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 4:49 pm

"Sadly no..." Ayoko replied staring down gloomily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 4:57 pm

He thinks for a few moments. "Well I know Ujiami needs a partner. Also, when was the last time you saw Shayna?" His attention was now on Daniel who said, "I'm not sure...but I guess we could be pa- Hey wait a sec, how do you know she's a weapon?" Mr. Akagi smiles. "I always take a look at the enrollment sheet...like to stay up to date..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 4:58 pm

Lexi whispers to Ayoko, "stalker teacher much?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:01 pm

"Great, I have a stalker as a teacher...isn't this just fantastic" she whispered back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:07 pm

His face goes a little red, reading their lips. "Anyway...you can pair with Daniel if you two can resonate..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:10 pm

She stops whispering and changes her song to Resonance and lip songs with it good thing she knows Japanese
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:10 pm

"Okay." she smiled happily "Wait, are you okay with this? If not I could always partner up with someone else"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:15 pm

Daniel smiles. "Course it's alright." Mr. Akagi smiles and says, "Watch out for Daniel. He can be a flirt." He chuckles a little and walks off, leaving Daniel a little red faced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:16 pm

"If you say so...." Ayoko trailed off, still unsure about this whole situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:16 pm

Lexi laughs knowing that this was true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:20 pm

Daniel blushes more. "Hey, its not my fault I'm like that...kinda...I won't flirt if you don't want me to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 5:21 pm

"What do you mean it's not your fault? It is to your fault you're like that!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next