Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Battle for Death City (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 12:29 pm

Nick lost all hope to win the fight when he caught a glimpse of the creature clawing it's way up from the crevice. "Why did I think I could fight a witch?" Nick thought, cursing himself for his stupidity. "Meisters and weapons die fighting witches, why did I think I could fight one and survive? Now, my only options are to die fighting this thing or join his organization." Nick thought, deciding that surviving would be a better option. This beast would kill him very easily, so he only had one chance to survive. He hated this witch, but now he had to beg him. "Please, witch, call it off! I give up, I'll join you, I'll do whatever, I just don't want to die!" He said in a desperate voice as he sank down onto his knees. His instincts told him to run, but in this hellish landscape, where would he hide?
Back to top Go down

The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 9:16 pm

"Begging for life isn't a good thing. I was just joking around you know. My Dragon isn't this thing. Besides that I kinda like failed the summoning since a blood tribute wasn't given. Anyway you may go now. I've got a castle to build elsewhere. However I still need helpers."
Back to top Go down

The Battle for Death City (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3