Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Battle for Death City (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 4:04 pm

OOC: Had to edit, used the wrong chacter

Logan rounded the corner slowly, watching the fight begin. "Maybe I should just wath this one from the sidelines," he said to himself. He knew it was to risky for him to fight right now, especially since he wasn't well trained in magic, but he decided if he watched he might learn something. And hell, who doesn't love watching a good fight?

Last edited by JerichoEdwards on August 5th 2014, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 2:08 am

"Oh I believe you said his name was Jack earlier. Now it's Kataro? How very unpleasant.Either way it doesn't change much in the ways of your survival." As Yumerki had begun his rant Kataro had started his assault. As the young witch looked at the weapon he did no more than laugh at him. This Death Scythe seemed be nothing more than a violin in his eyes. Even as he glanced at the notes it would that their path were aligned with him. So in fact it made them rather easy to avoid. With this conclusion in mind Yumerki would leap upward 2 feet into the air. By doing so he'd manage to dodge those notes.

All the while the emerald electricity that had gathered within his left hands fingertips slowly changed color. A pitch black pigment would begin to eat away at the glitter of emerald as well. After the electricity had finally become fully black it would leap from his fingertips. This now free energy acted just as a wild stallion dashing across the ground below it. However before it actually took a definite shape electricity would revert to the size of a signal orb. This orb then would burst open releasing a black rabbit of electricity. At it's awakening smaller sparks conjoined to help it charge toward Kataro over Storm.

In reality this rabbit held around 500 volts of power within it. Therefore it couldn't cause any damage to the nervous system, but severe burns upon the skin instead."I'll burn you to ashes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 2:35 pm

"My name is Jack." He said, jumping out of the way and knocking it off course with a few notes. Jack strummed a few strings on his chest on arms before finding the right tune. "There." Running around Yumerki, Jack fired 15 String Shock notes, faster than before, and these were polar opposite to his wavelength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 4:14 pm

As the Jack began firing notes, Nick stepped away to the right. The notes weren't aimed directly at him, but he still stood to the side so he wouldn't get hit. "Hey, our souls might not be compatible, but you wanna try wielding me, witch? Your partner doesn't seem like she wants to change to a weapon." Nick asked in the direction of Yumerki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 8:32 pm

Logan smiled at the battle, enjoying the destruction. It made him feel rather thrilled. He began debating wheter or not he should join the battle, but because there was a Death Scythe joining the fight, and Logan didn't really know many fighting spells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 11:16 pm

.-. Occ:What is the opposite of my wavelength?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 1:39 pm

ooc: In the anime and manga, it states that every wavelength has an opposite, you just have to find the right frequency. ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 8:28 pm

Occ: Well I didn't see anything like that on the wiki, but I'll take your word for it.

" The same trick won't work twice you know. Do it now Desco." Just as Yumerki yelled out the scythe held within his right hand disappeared. Within in seconds a ray of crimson light shot outwards slipping through the grasp of his fingers. This light would reform into Desco a few feet away just outside of the attack Yumerki faced. Because of this Yumerki were pounded by 8 of the shock notes fired at him. As for the other 7 he simply attempted to roll backwards avoiding them. At this point he'd be somewhat exhausted, and a striking pain were felt with in his chest. With mere flinching out of the way the witch slammed both palms onto the ground. A black liquid then oozed from his skins pores. The liquid were a ink in which spread across a 4 foot circular radius around himself. Bubbles of about 3 inch in size also were emptied from this newly formed puddle of ink constantly.

" Lets not drag this on any further my dear Storm." Desco had now been called back into humanity. This time however she assisted on aiming directly for Storm while Yumerki held Nick off. With a mere flick of her wrist a singular blade supposedly from her weapon form exited her wrist. It would quickly emerge from her skin opening a small crevice with in her flesh. However this blade didn't have any sort of stain. No blood had coated it. Instead the scythe blade were almost like brand new. Without hesitation, or though she'd then dash toward Storm. Then with a single leap into the air Desco began to spin swinging the blade toward her target at immense speed. At that angle she could land a strike upon her chest for a light cut of the flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 4:34 pm

As Desco leaped at Storm, he put out a foot to stop her. His foot hit her chest, but her blade still slashed his chest. Staggering back form the blow, Storm leaped over to wear Jack was, standing by him. "This is getting intense!" the weapon said, panting form the pain.

Jack had seen Yumerki, but payed attention to Desco. "If we can get rid of his weapon, he'll be easier to beat." Jack said, sprouting strings on his fingers. "And I have an idea." Jack leaned in to tell Storm his plan.

Jack behind, Storm rushed at Desco, then had Jack distract her as he went behind. He then attempted to whip his chain around Desco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 6:20 pm

"Yeah, screw this. I'm not fighting with a witch, sorry." Nick said as he retreated back from both of the groups, shifting his forearm into a shield section, to his suprise. He raised his shield arm in front of him, to block incoming attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 6:42 pm

Logan decided he was bored watching the battle, and simply walked down the block, disappearing from sight.

OOC: This is me leaving the thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 7:17 pm

[I]"Are you guys giving up on Lord Yumerki already? If not I'll simply have to dispose of you."[/I ] Desco would say her words quickly, and then smile gleefully. Fore before she had any recollection of it both foes had charged toward her. Although one of them had begun distracting, her, or at least attempting to she paid him no mind. Instead the young Dark weapon focused in eye contact with Yumerki. With this eye contact in mind she blinked once before leaping into the air unknowingly allowing her to be grasped by a chain. This chain would coil around her leg as she entered the air. As a result Yumerki used the ink he placed on the ground to slide across it. His movements were in a zig zag pattern mimicking a skater of sorts. Moans of pain could be heard as he silently whistled the tune of Pain Killer by Three days Grace. Using the momentum from his skating the witch attempted to kick Nick across the face, and then flip over him reaching the destination of where Desco would be.

If all went as planned she'd then shift into her weapon form, and enter the hands of Yumerki. If something had happened to change this the planed would be stopped all together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:11 pm

"Jesus" was all Nick was able to say before Yumerki, seemingly from out of nowhere, planted his foot across Nick's face. Although he had partially twisted away, the witch's foot still grazed his face, sending Nick spinning. "Stay on your feet! Nick thought as he spun around once more before coming to a stop. It was then that Nick realized how stupid he had been to run from the witch. But still, he would not go down without a fight. In an attempt to fight back, Nick brought his shield arm around in a wide arc, aiming to bash Yumerki in the face with the wild swing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:07 am

"Think Yumerki think. What can I do to avoid this shield hitting me?That's it!! Almost instantly after leaping from the face of Nick the witch noticed retaliation. However he wouldn't take this lightly, or at least that was a thought. For unlike in his imagination summoning his spirit beast required a little focus. During his attempt at gaining focus however the young male forgot how he actually had to avoid being bashed across the face with a shield. So if like magic Yumerki could only brace for impact as the surface of an object crashed into his cheek with forceful impact. With that hit he'd be sent flying through the air, and into a brick wall of a building near by. After about eight seconds a seemingly lifeless body arose covered in a thick brown dust from the old building. During these events Yumerki noticed something about both his foes, and the building. They were frail , and could easily be shattered by force.

The young male had then begun to smile as crookedly as he possibly could. This smile shone through everything else resembling the smile of Medusa in many ways. His very south seeming to stretch to it's limits as both of his ears shot upwards no longer covering his face. A soul that once laid bored withered with lack of motivation awoke once more. It had even shifted in color to take upon a soothing aqua blue that symbolized a silent fury with in the male." Desco let's try that thing Scythe Meisters do. Well that is if you can make it to me first." With those words in mind Yumerki would rush at Nick once more. This time however the witch dived forward into a roll leading his right foot upward to attempt kicking his target(Nick) into the air. If this attack managed to hit another roll would follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 2:00 pm

Nick was surprised when his shield arm connected with the witch's face and sent him flying. Hope filled him, perhaps more false hope than anything. He grew even more confident went the witch struggled up from the position he landed in. Nick grew arrogant, thinking he would now win very easily. But when the witch's soul changed, Nick's hopes were dashed. "Holy shit!" Nick muttered. "All I've done is piss him off!" His confidence fell even more when Yumerki mentioned something about a Scythe technique to Desco.
The witch suddenly dashed forwards towards Nick. He was too fast, so Nick assumed he was going to try and kick him again. By the time the weapon realized Yumerki's intentions, the witch's foot had connected with his stomach and he was launched several feet up into the air, knocking the air out of his lungs. He hung in the air for a few seconds before coming crashing down on his face. Without air, all Nick could do was crawl in the direction opposite of Yumerki, and move to a sitting position. He groaned and clutched his stomach, hoping the witch would hold off until he had time to stand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 6:15 pm

"That was kinda anti-Semitic to me. Now if only you could be of use to Desco, and myself. In fact the Lost Labyrinth is looking for new members. However I'm pretty sure you avoid devouring human souls correct? Not even I have eaten anything yet, but weapons seem to love the flavor they ". Between each of his words the young witch happened to pause ever so slightly. Slight squeaks would escape.ever so often just because of his joyous attitude. Although he lacked motivation Yumerki still seemed pretty happy, and somewhat entertained at the attitude of Nick as well. His very demeanor seemed to now be struggling at best. Now if only this foe would respond with a bit more dignity. Desco however had a totally different problem as she were left suspended with in the air by the chain of Storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 7:26 pm

As Nick layed on the ground, he had his eyes sealed tight, and was awaiting another blow from Yumerki. When that attack didn't come, and he instead heard the witch begin to speak, he slowly took to his feet. The witch's words were tempting, more so because Nick would likely be beaten to a pulp or killed if he didn't comply. "Well witch, interesting offer. Let's say I decide to join. What kind of work am I doing, and who's gonna become my meister?" Although he would immediately regret the words to come, he said them anyways. "And, to be more realistic, what happens if I say no?" Even though he had asked, Nick knew what the witch's answer would likely be. He would be killed, or, if he was lucky, taken a prisoner by the witch. As he pondered, he noticed the witch's companion, Desco, held aloft by a chain from the other combatants, Storm and Jack. After a moment, Nick developed a plan, "If I can get the guys over there to back me up, which I can hopefully do by helping them with the chick, they can help me out with the witch." He thought. Nick didn't like the plan, but he knew it was his only hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:28 pm

"With both answer of no, and yes I'd do this. This wonderful spell that the Angevine family have gathered. A reflection of my soul at it's best. However i'll reconsider that offer. Besides you don't seem to need a mesiter at all to begin with." After he spoke the witch began to slowly unravel the bandages tied upon his palms. As each foot of the white cloth were lifted the expression of Yumerki changed. This changed quickly retreated not allowing anyone to see it. However at closer expectation one would notice the burnt flesh that seemed to never heal. In fact this damaged skin simply peeled away layer, after layer as the wind blew. It were quite pitiful really. If one could only feel the pain that stabs the witch in the heart.

The wounds had even begun seeping out a Crimson red liquid as well. It dripped almost endlessly across his palms dripping onto the ground. A miniature puddle accumulated below his feet. The surface of the puddle had even begun screaming out with the reflection of himself. Besides all of this the symbols located on his palms were enveloped in a violet pink cluster of several glows. Then with a single flick of both wrists the lights flew forward forming a circle of sorts in front of him. A tremendous chill could be felt as the wind itself quickly shifted around the field of battle."Hop,hop. May your dreams be shattered. As the Blizzard of shadows covers the world. May the Rabbit whom tamed serpents devour you all, and finally engulf the corroded civilization of humanity into nothingness. Hoppity, hop, Hoppity." When this incantation were spewed out in it's mutual respect the lights imploded amongst one another. Yumerki had started violently shaking repeatedly before falling onto his knees. A singular reptilian paw had erupted from it as a beast of unknown origin attempted to claw it's way into reality."Feast your eyes on my darling beast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:20 pm

Nick was scared to the point where he was nearly ready to accept his death. He wanted so badly to just give in, to agree to work for Yumerki. But, no matter how badly he wanted to, he knew deep down he could not. "Besides, that would be anti-climactic anyways." Nick thought to himself as he prepared to put his plan into action. When he doubted himself for a moment, he looked from Desco to Yumerki and the thing he was summoning, and quickly made up his mind. "Sorry to have to do this, but I think your partner needs some attention as well." Nick said, cursing his arrogance as he began to sprint as fast as he could towards the witch's female associate. "Sorry, bitch, but I hope this hurts!" Nick yelled as he jumped into the air, putting all of the momentum from his run into a kick directed at Desco's face.

OOC: I know Rage hasn't responded in a while, so we can just assume the chain falls off if my kick hits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:29 pm

ooc: Kinda busy lately, sorry guys. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:52 pm

OOC: No worries, very glad to have you back! I was afraid I'd end up facing both of them alone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 7:12 pm

Occ: Wouldn't freeing Desco make you worse off than letting her Dangle?

"Well then...wait a minute where are you going? This is a struggle of life, and Death. No one said you could just run off somewhere." Despite the rambling Yumerki had decided to divulge himself in Nick had kept on his merry way. Unlike what the witch had thought his foe was headed straight for Desco. His objection most likely being to harm her in some way. This guess, or rather humorous theory could've been Yumerki's first thought if he kept paying attention. Sadly he had been wrapped up in his own illusions of "struggle". Even as he sat there distracted Desco were batted away by the full force of Nick's feet. As she went flying out of the chains that entangled her a short yet mildly loud scream escaped her lips. The sound would echo almost slowly just before reaching the ears of Yumerki whom reacted in quite a unforeseeable way.

Instead of reacting, and attempting seek vengeance for the girl whom had just been sent 8 feet away he giggled silently underneath his panting breathe. It had seemed to be quite hilarious in his mind. Fore what else could be funnier than one of your subordinates being launched across the field as if they were peons? Nothing right. With a simple grunt of what seemed to be anguish Desco soon enough rose to her feet. Just a to check for damages she had begun to skip around in a circle only to tumble down onto the ground. A rip, or two on the left side of the body had cracked probably causing internal bleeding. However she still felt the need to crawl over to her witch companion."Would you stop laughing. It is your fault after ." You'd assume each word she spoke had been daggers of the highest caliber thrown with up most importance. Yet all they did was perceive what her partner was all ready thinking.

"Now, Now Desco. You are the one who were captured in the first place. You should watch both foes at all times. Now project the battle field please." Just like that Desco had shut both eyes tightly. Once she had opened them the area in which were once Death city began to shift. It's very terrain had become a thick white glass of the utmost quality. It gleaned brightly as the cloudless sky of grey reflected it's crimson moon back into it's glossy surface. Numerous buildings had become crystallized trees lining not streets or roads, but flat hills of the glass spoken of before. Pitch black water poured from platforms just above the ground, and yet the rivers were still. The water didn't bother moving. Not a spec of life dawned this place. Only silence, and beauty were held here. This was what Desco called home. This was her soul world being projected to replace a 20 foot circular radius of the physical plane.

Occ: The ability is on her character sheet as a update for collected souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 8:29 pm

OOC: I'm hoping to get help from Storm and Jack

Nick grimaced as he felt his foot collide with Desco, and he felt even worse when she attempted to walk and fell over. He hadn't meant to break anything, just enough to free up the other two combatants and get their help. However, that sadness was quickly replaced with anger when he heard the witch laughing at his injured companion. "Wow, you sure know how to treat a lady." Nick said sarcastically at the witch as his anger flared up. The anger once again vanished, however, as the landscape around him changed at the order of the witch. The buildings became odd looking trees, and black water came from platforms above the ground. Nick was so confused as to the landscape around him he became slightly scared. "The girl is still gonna listen to him, after he laughed at her like that? And plus, she just used an ability like that, so she can't even be that hurt." Nick thought as his started to shake slightly. "I can't give up yet, though. Not while I can still fight." He thought as he turned to look at the other two combatants. "Hey, you two, would you mind giving me a hand here? These guys are gonna be tough to deal with on my own." Nick asked, trying to silently show the two how desperate he was for help. Not waiting for an answer, he turned again to face the witch. Despite his hands still shaking, quite noticeably now, he stared down Yumerki, and tried to sound confident. "Well, you afraid to fight me alone, witch? If that's the way this is gonna be, I'll bring friends, too. Let's get this party started now, shit-head!" Nick's confidence continued to fall as he spoke his words, and he immediatly regretted his choice of words to Yumerki, but he had no choice but to stand his ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 4:11 pm

The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 3236068-2746429-void_dragon

"Well you seem to have forgotten that the creature im summoning is that average. In fact since Desco shifted the terrain this creature should feel a bit more at home. It does live within the realm of my on soul world after all. Besides that i've been itching to let it loose every once in a while. I was hoping this would frighten even you. A proud weapon of the DWMA. Am I wrong? I sure hope so. Hop,hoppity,hop. May the clocks twist, and turn ending in a stop. Both ink, and lighting may become one. As we all believe the Angevine is Medusa's son. From him we bore forth a twisted evil that never was meant to walk the earth. As the incantation slipped through his lips Yumerki lost his smile. Once again his lips would become sealed, as his very being shifted into someone else. This wasn't meant in a literal way as he himself didn't change. However it did mean that his personality became humble, and almost drastically boring compared to before. This lasted only a few moments as the magic circle expanded once more allowing the sight of a dim lit place void of many lights. An abyss that seemed to go on forever gave out a revolting roar of both angry, and agony. Numerous wails of suffering souls had also began emerging from the caverns that outlined the red stone cliffs of the crevice below.

The noise would then cease to fill the bloody eardrums of their listeners as something far more terrifying approached. The skeleton like reptile paw from other then began clinging to the edges of the crevice revealing it's large body that bathed itself within the shadows swirling around it. Yumerki being self indulged in himself having done this before streched both arms outwards to either side of him in order to show what seemed to be a mocking pose as the creature he spoke of earlier clawed it's way out from the magic circles bounderies.

occ: Done

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 6:51 pm

Ofc:0-0 Now I've finished the post. By the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Death City (open)   The Battle for Death City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle for Death City (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next