Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:42 pm

Zoe sighs, and breaks apart from Jericho. She clicks off her music, and says, "You're a buzz kill, Jericho. Haven't you ever heard of treating a girl to a nice time? Well, just because we were suppose to be training doesn't mean we can't train in other ways. Like training in what we know of each other."
She then stamps over to Rogue, snaps her fingers in his face, and says, "Wake up, time to train."
She then touches him on the chest, and transforms into her armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:49 pm

"Good point, but you've already went weapon mode," Jericho said, kicking himself for that. He placed his and on the still frozen Rogue's shoulder then transforms in Rogue's hand, becoming an intricately etched katana, with a black blade, and a red and black striped handle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:52 pm

Rogue jolted at the initial contact alone, yellow and green lighting up along his chest for a moment until he sighed and regained himself, shaking his head. His hand flexed around the hilt of the sword, the smoke of his hands sparking up suddenly before fading away as his soul adjusted to the new one. He glanced down at his new partners, surprised to find their own wavelengths not clashing terribly. With a slow smirk, invisible to both, he took on a fighting stance, holding the katana in both hands, staring into the onyx blade. "Ready, Edwards?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:54 pm

Zoe idly sits or stands or whatever weapons do whenever they are in soul form and says nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:59 pm

"Let's do this," Jericho says. He could feel his heart beating out of his chest, he had been waiting for this moment. He took a quick scan of the area through his blade. "Fairly well lighting, still enough for a few tendrils, about four fully extened, twenty feet at least. I've got this," he thoguht to himself, beginning to feel his meister's soul wavelength.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:04 pm

Rogue seemed far more alive, now, eyes determined and dancing, the swirling depths almost surreal as he observed the area around them. Slowly, he began to move around, watching, looking, waiting. "Mind a little hard impact?" The question was directed at Jericho as he began to face the treeline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:08 pm

Zoe giggles at the way Rogue was trying to be manly.
she thinks towards Rogue, "Can't show a girl a good time. But get a weapon in your hand, and you're all manly."
She giggles again, and then turns back on the song, Wanted in her head, singing the lyrics towards both the guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:10 pm

Jericho smiles, "What kind of weapon would I be if I couldn't take a blow or two?", he said waiting for Rogue to make his next move, listening to Zoe sing. It sounded beautiful, but just being in a group was amazing to him

Last edited by JerichoEdwards on August 5th 2014, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:13 pm

He rolled his eyes, sending a light, almost playful jolt at the armor before he shifted his footing. After a brief moment, he whirled in a single, instantaneous movement, spinning in a full circle and striking one of the trees with the sharp edge of the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:14 pm

Zoe continues to sing the song, but her focus was looking around. Looking for danger, and being ready to do whatever is necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:25 pm

Jericho smiles, the blow felt like nothing more then a tap on his blade. This was exhillerating
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:43 pm

The first contact alone had the wood splintering, and the bark and trunk began to bow away from the death weapon as the assassin's momentum carried out the attack. A smirk crossed his face as he sliced through the tree, stopping a little over 90 degrees further in his spin, mostly crouched on the ground with the blade stretched out beside him. He let out a laugh at the adrenaline rush, the feel of accomplishment and the realization that he had partners, now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:44 pm

Zoe continues singing, and she looks at the tree, and thinks to herself, "He's very powerful, but I could beat him."
She thinks outloud to the two guys, in a pause before starting the song up again, "Ha, that was a sissy cut, even my pet dog could do more damage to that tree. That is if I had a dog to use to attack a tree... but that's besides the point."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:55 pm

Rogue snorted, looking down at the chestplate with a brow raised, "And why don't you show us what you can do, Talon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:01 am

Jericho laughed, changing into his human form by the miester. "Yeah. what can you do Zoe? Besides be a giant piece of metal?", Jericho asked sarcastically, although he could feel her wavelength earlier, so he was expecting something big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:14 am

Zoe stops singing and fixes the spikes which were acting as her eyes towards Jericho. Every single spike was turned towards him
"What can I do, you really wanna now?" Zoe asks. She transforms herself back into human as well and stands up straight.
"Besides who wants to see what I can do as armor, and not what I can do as a human?" Zoe asks.
She motions to Jericho and says, "Just come straight at me, without partial transforming or anything."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:20 am

The meister straightened, stepping out of their way even as he raised a brow at his original partner. "The point is weapons training..." he muttered, but he merely shook his head, deciding it best not to interfere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:23 am

"Ok?", he said questioningly. "What did I just get my self into?", he asked him self, creating a few shadow tendrils out of her view, just in case. Then, he took off running at her with full speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 1:26 pm

Zoe watches as Jericho runs straight at her. She reviews the multiple martial arts she was taught and decides to flip him. Whenever he got close to her, she sidesteps out of the way to his right side, and grabs his right wrist, twists herself, and flips him over her shoulder.
"Hiya," she says, as she flips him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:48 pm

Rogue stepped back as he watched them, smirking softly, watching them with observant interest. His eyes seemed distant, though, and the third-eye, purple chakra flashed ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 8:20 pm

Jericho softens the landing with two of the inky limbs, smiling as he did, "Nice, but you left yourself open", he said to her, pointing at two more of the tentacles on either side of her. He stood himself up, and dissipated the shadowy help from existence. "So you can do hand to hand combat.", He said slightly drifting off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 9:51 pm

Zoe smirks and says, "In a normal fight, I wouldn't need to partial transform into my armor, now would I?"
She sticks her tongue out at him, and then says, "Okay, now then, to show you my armor capabilities, though, Jericho, you will have to fight against Rogue, because beating up a helpless tree isn't my style of fighting, nor do I want to try to fight a tree."
She goes over to Rogue, touches him on the chest, smiles at him, and transforms back into the armor.
"Hiya, Rogue, what's up?" she thinks to Rogue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 11:29 am

I can revive this if requested
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 11:50 am

Rogue stiffened just the slightest bit upon the initial contact, face reddening beneath his mask. What's up is that I'm still not accustomed to this, he thought back simply, but his hand was at his belt, fingers dancing blatantly obviously along one of his shuriken as he changed positions. Relying on her was a difficult adjustment, as they had done little in way of training together despite their amassed understanding of how to do their jobs with others. "Are you prepared for that, Jericho?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 2:50 pm

Jericho popped his shoulder and smiled. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be," he replied with a grin. He stepped into his main attack position, and raises a tendril behind him, and another near Rogue, hoping it would catch his attention. He glances above the two as a final check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next