Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 12:24 am

Rogue nodded slowly, stepping back a good two feet and closing his eyes. He began muttering to himself, slowly trying to relax, hands folding in front of his chest, all but his middle and index fingers laced. As he ran through his quick meditation, each of his chakras flashed, the color fading just as quickly as it came. It was slow, his transition from panicked, to meditative, to focused, but he smiled at them both nonetheless, gesturing towards the library's exit. "Let's get going then, shall we?"

ooc:

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 Chakras
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:23 pm

"Of course", Jericho said, placing his book in the pile beside him. "Where at?". He asked the two, looking out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:44 pm

Zoe thinks about it, and then looks at Rogue, and says, "I'm new here, so you two decide."
She grabs a random book, reads the title, Pathfinder and goes sit down.
"Tell me when you guys decide," she says, as she starts reading the book.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:51 pm

His eyes rolled as he looked at her, watching, "I'll give you some time to read." Afterwards, he turned to look at Jericho, shrugging, "There are the dojo and the training grounds on campus, a park further in the city." Another shrug followed his words, "What sounds better to you?" He seemed far more comfortable now than he had been when he was even just talking to Zoe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:54 pm

Jericho glanced over at Zoe, still amazed that these two were now his partners. "Well, since we don't really know eachothers abilities, and I don't won't to break the Dojo, it really needs to be somewhere outside, So... Why not the trainging area?", he suggested while crosing his arms, and mentally double checking the pros and cons of each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:58 pm

[ooc: pretty much a pass on this turn]

Zoe continues reading, albeit, at a faster pace than before. She doesn't bother looking up, but at the angle she was at, she would be able to jump ahead and protect Rogue from any harm. She slows down, and lazily chunks the book aside, and picks up the book, Mister Monday , and starts to read this book.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:02 pm

Seemingly out of reflex, Rogue caught the book and immediately returned it to its place on the shelf. "Alright, training grounds it is." He looked over at Zoe, seeming to weigh his options before merely sighing. "C'mon, let's go, Talon." Not a breath afterwards, he nodded to Jericho, "Edwards."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:09 pm

Jericho began walking towards the door. "So he's a last name kinda guy. And she's... hyper..", He thought to himself, "Let's do this" He quickened his pace,looking back momentarliy to make sure they were still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:13 pm

Zoe snaps the book close. She stands up, and places the book on the table. She starts to walk away, stops, looks at the book, and throws it up, and kicks the book. It flies to the shelf, landing in it's place in the right place.
"Okay, I'm ready to go," she says, and walks to the door. She walks past both the boys, and right out of the Library.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:23 pm

Rogue jumps back at her actions, eyes wide as he watched her. That was... unnecessary. He thought to himself, shaking his head but continuing nonetheless. He lead them through the vast hallways and out through the Academy's front area. With a practiced mind, he had them follow him around the building and towards the end of campus, right along the treeline where he stopped and looked to them both. Though neither of them could see it, a slight smirk tugged at his lips before he closed his swirling green-blue eyes and began muttering to himself. As he did so, arms held out, forearms parallel to the ground, his hands began to glow grey and smoke started to surround them. He was showing him the basis for at least one of his abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:27 pm

Jericho looked around the training grounds, feeling at home amongst the large and olden trees. "Time for the fireworks", Jericho muttered to himself as he turned to Rogue and grinned slighlty. He put his hands in his pockets, and leaned up against the tree. He knew he was about to find out what his partners were capable of, and he didn't want to miss any of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:46 pm

Zoe watches closely to both the boys. She sits down on the ground and says, "Do we have to be so formal. Come on, the best type of training is the type where we learn about each other. So why don't we ask each other questions and figure out a little about ourselves?"
She then messes with her thumbs and then says, "Jericho, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:27 am

Jericho stands up. "Um... a small town west of here...", he muttered,growing cold as he answered. "It isn't something I'd particularly like to talk about...", he continued. He sat down under the large oak behind him and looked down, remembering why he was here.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:08 am

The smoke began to engulf his arms as he openned his eyes, looking at them, listening in on the conversation while he began to hide himself. "I'm from Georgia myself, was sent to Japan for training when I was young. What about you, Zoe?" He could tell, from personal experience, that Jericho had absolutely no intentions of revealing anything further about his home, and perhaps even his own past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:25 am

Zoe smiles, and says, "Well, I'm really a traveler. I don't know where I was born and I've traveled a lot through the years."
She looks at Jericho, and says, "Okay, popcorn, your turn to ask a question for us to answer, and then you answer, Jericho."
She turns on her music, and puts in one earphone in and squeals at the song. She turns the music down to where she could hear both of the guys as they continued to talk with each other and her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:35 am

Jericho stood silent for a moment. "What are your plans?", he finally asks, leaning against the tree, still watching Rogue smoke like a train. "I mean, why are you here?", he continued, understanding his question probably didn't make much sense.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:50 am

He allowed the smoke to consume him wholly, shrouding him and having a rather strange effect on his voice, making it seemed disembodied. "I'm... well, I'm technically a trained assassin." He chuckled, slowly withdrawing the smoke before it took its toll on him. "And my soul allows me to do some... rather unique things. What better place to train it than the DWMA?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:07 pm

Zoe looks over to Jericho and says, "I'm here to defeat Kishin and become a Death Scythe, of course. Meet new people and stay in one place for longer than a month are also goals of mine, what about yourself?"
Zoe lays down on the ground and looks up at the sky, and thinks, " And maybe, to be free of my duties, to be free to learn who I actually want to be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:13 pm

"Well... I just want a world free of evil, that's it. And I'm willing to whatever it takes to do it." he replied, sitting down, and looking around at the group. "That's why DWMA is here, right? To teach us how to fight evil? I mean, yeah, we'll never completely get rid of it, but we can try.", he says, confindently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:28 pm

Rogue nodded in response to that, leaning back against one of the trees and thinking to himself. "What keeps you going? It can be who you fight for even just your goal, but what drives you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:13 pm

"What keeps me going? Well, music does, and of course, having fun," Zoe says, as she sits back up and looks at Rogue and Jericho. She thinks to herself, What truly moves me is the fact that I need to protect the target. That I need to protect you, Rogue... Will I ever be able to tell you the truth? I don't think so...
She squeals again as a different song comes on and says, "Oh yes, this is the best one to rock out to."
She stands up and grabs Rogue for a slow dance, and from the headphones, a slow country song can be heard.
She whispers in his ear, "This to makes me strive forward and drives me to stand stronger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:16 pm

Jericho laughs at the two, secretly longing for something like that. "Well, the way I see it, Since I can't go back, I mght as well go foward. That's the only thing I really have to keep me going, but it's enough.", Jericho said, trying not to laugh at Zoe and the No-touchy Rogue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:23 pm

The assassin went rigid, hands at his sides, eyes wide as he watched her, completely and totally forgetting his own question as the song blared loud enough for him to catch the lyrics:

You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you

Still, he didn't move, even as she tried to make him dance and Jericho chuckled beside them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:32 pm

Zoe flashes a smile at Rogue and then let's go of him and twirls away from him. She twirls right in front of Jericho and stops in front of him.

And she hears:

'Cause I wanna wrap you up

She grabs on to Jericho

Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted

She starts to dance from side to side

And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

She says, "That's a wonderful reason to keeping going forward."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:38 pm

Jericho laughs again, dancing with her, "Um... Guys? I thought we were here to train? So far I've seen Rogue smoke like a frieght train and learned that you like to dance," He said smiling, looking at Zoe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next