Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 3:00 pm

Zoe grins to herself. She flows around Rogue, the armor forming, deforming and reforming, until finally settling in the standard chest plate.
"Well, let's get the show on the road," she says, outloud to both of them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 8:48 pm

"As you wish," he murmurs, hunching down, soul perception keyed and ready, extended out enough to allow Zoe access to it. Guard on the rear tendril, he tells her, watching Jericho with haunting ferocity. "Your move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 9:02 pm

Jericho flicked the tendril near Rogue, hoping it would distract the two, as he launched himself into the air with the help of the second one behind him. He pulled two swords from the darkness as he fell down onto them, and lashed at their feet with the first tendril, preparing to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 9:31 pm

Zoe forms the armor around the side and the back, doing as Rogue asked. She waits as Rogue prepares himself, then as he tells Jericho to go, she gets excited. She watches as Jericho flicks a tendril towards Rogue, and she moves the armor to the front, the chest of Rogue, where the first tendril was moving. She watches as Jericho launches up into the sky, and falls towards them.
"Watch him go, that's so cool. He used the tendril to launch himself up. Amazing." she thinks towards Rogue.
She notices that the first tendril was going for Rogue's feet, but she kept herself solid around Rogue's chest in case that Jericho, landed some blows. She gets ready to launch some of her spikes out towards Jericho, in case he gets too close.

(Me bad guys, totally forgot it was my turn -JDH)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2015, 12:18 pm

His feet split from each other and dodged from the way, a soft wooshing of the air around him signalling the change as his form seemed to become all but shadow, blinking from existence for a moment before moving less than a foot from his previous location, his flash-step affording him a safety he would not likely have otherwise have held. The shurikens in his hands were curled towards his wrist, ready for him to flick them out if needed, but he was all defensive, now, all ready to continue to judge his own style and tactics.

It's a useful asset, surely. He thought back to the armor piece, Be ready to strike out from the thighs. I'm going to keep myself in a position for it to work, but you have to be ready if he gets that close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 11:40 pm

He lands softly and throws himself towards Rogue using the momentum from the jump. He moves with great speed towards his target and plans his next moves. As he dashes towards his opponent he raises two tendrils to either side behind Rogue, preparing to trap him when he tries to dodge this next attack.

If I can tap him, I'll consider this match over He thinks to himself, preparing to strike with his left and block with his right.

Jericho still isn't sure what all either of them is capable of and prepares himself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4