Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 7:35 pm

"sure, but don't you think we should know eachother a little better first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 1:43 pm

Yep, Jago thought it wouldn't be something so easy. But wait, didn't she say yes?! Tears began to well up in his eyes, so he turned to face his two other friends, Dylan and Connor who were standing nearby, "Yeah, sure. I mean... I wouldn't have it any other way! By the way, what would your name be?" speaking the last sentence, Jago's eyes had dried, so he returned his gaze to the blue-haired girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 2:23 pm

"alice, why don't I take a seat with you and your little friends over there" alice thought they all seemed nice and went to go sit down with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:24 am

Alice, hunh? The name made him hink of an adorably fragile girl with a kind and generous heart. As far as he could see, she was very nice, but she didn't look fragile by any means. "Sure thing, Alice." Jago gestured to Connor and Dylan to sit down with them right before he sat down in the chair adjacent to Alice himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 6:01 pm

was he nervous because of me? Alice thought for a moment. It was flattering in a way. She sat down with them at an empty table. "So jago, what's your story?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 6:53 pm

Jago took self inventory before answering the question the beautiful, blue-haired had just asked. Okay, I trained my body with Scott-sempai and gained a slender body, my hair and eyebrows are combed, and I've got nothing on my face. I smell nice and, finally, I am not sweating. You can do this Jago! While this may have seemed like more than just a few seconds, in reality, it was just that. Jago breathed an inward sigh of relief before he began to speak a short summary of his past. " I was always picked on in school, so I never had any real friends back home in Tokyo. My being picked on is, in part, because I was... fluffy, but also because of my easily noticeable eyebrows. To vent my stress, I practiced kendo and won the national kendo championship on my first year of kendo. I soon realized, quite simply, this was a natural skill of mine... Then I learned on accident that I have a knack for controlling my spiritual energy, which is a skill necessary for meisters, so I applied to the DWMA." Jago also told her about how he wasn't very fortunate growing up and many other sad stories. To be completely correct, his natural kendo ability and knack for spiritual control were his life's only highlights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 7:54 pm

"I regret to inform you that my story isn't nearly as interesting. I'm not a very complex person, take the image of the average preppy girl, now take the complete opposite of that bitch and here I am" alice said grinning. "But you could probably already deduce that. Well anyways on to the important part, catch." She said as she turned into her weapon form suddenly, drawing some attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:02 pm

Alice began to glow and changed into her weapon form. What was it going to be? The ball of light, meant for a censorship effect, was thrown towards Jago, which he caught lightly in his right hand. His right hand grasped something that felt like a fretboard on a guitar. To be accurate, it was the fretboard of a guitar! A blue guitar, the same color of Alice's beautiful hair, had materialized in his hand. "Woah! So cool Alice!" Jago strummed the strings instrumentally as he voiced his amazement. "You know, I played a little guitar when I was younger. Even if it was only for a couple years, I was still pretty decent." A rocker girl who turns into a guitar eh? "I guess weapon forms really do depend on one's personality. Really, really cool Alice!" He really wanted to play her, but God knows how long it has been since he last played a song on guitar. He also didn't know what kind of effects his playing would have or if she even wanted something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:32 pm

"go ahead, give it a whirl" she'd never been played before. She thought she would give the privilege to her future meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:50 pm

Jago ran over musical notes in his mind before he once again strummed the strings to get a feel. It was, of course, tuned perfectly. Maybe this was because Alice was a guitar who matched wavelengths with a meister and was not controlled by knobs. If he and Alice matched wavelengths, it should be understandable that she would be perfectly in tune.

His strumming naturally gathered a small crowd of onlookers, and even more students began to gather to the table from all corners of the cafeteria. Jago even saw a few people he recognized and he waved to them. "I am going to play an American song called, Through the Fire and the Flames." What Jago did not know is that this was an incredibly difficult song for people to play, even for professionals. But Jago played it nonetheless, only missing a few notes which he recovered gracefully. Maybe he just has a weird ability to learn random things quickly? The sound that came from the guitar was beautiful, better than any quitar he had ever heard before. It's almost as if the song was being directly transmitted into the soul...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 1:51 pm

"better than expected..." alice thought. As the song finished up alice turned back into her human form. "You're good..." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 5:25 pm

Jago blushed. He wasn't told he was good before, though people have said he was decent through their usual sneers of disgust. "Thanks, Alice." After expressing his gratitude, Jago began to blush even more. This wasn't normal for him indeed, for he wasn't blushing out of lust, but because it truly pleased him to be praised by this girl. A few coins and bills were tossed onto the table they were sitting at from all of the students gathers to watch the private concert. Jago scooped up the earnings, and presented them to Alice. "Why don't we use this to get us four desert or something? Or, if you would prefer, you can keep it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 11:44 pm

"I don't have much need for it, so desert it is. But not here, too crowded, I'm not a fan" she walked towards the doors and beckoned the boys to come with her.

"you like her don't you?" Dylan said to jago, wrapping his arm around connor and starting to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 11:23 am

Jago stared at Dylan, his face dyed a deep shade of crimson. "N-No way! We just met... I-I..." Why would he say something like that while Alice was but a pace or two ahead? He would just try to act like nothing happened. "B-By the way, Alice... what kind of place did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 4:05 am

"I'll figure it out when we get there."alice said without turning back.

"He likes her. Look how he acts around her. " Dylan whispered amongst his male peers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 12:41 pm

If it was possible for Jago's features to grow darker in shade, he would have. His friends were talking about this now?! Seriously, what if she hears you?! Jago clapped his hand over the culprit's mouth, hopefully to stop any more of this foolishness. "Lead the way, Alice... we'll follow right behind you! Heh heh... heh."

Last edited by Verethragna on October 2nd 2014, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 12:10 pm

OOC: You haven't posted for awhile, which is alright because I know you have school too, so I will go ahead and choose the place they go to.

Jago and the gang left the school and trotted down the over-sized staircase to the entirety of Death City below them. It was just after the afternoon classes had finished for the day so a large portion of the DWMA's student body could be seen in every direction going to hangout spots, one of the most popular places being the Deathbucks Cafe, which also happened to be where this quad was headed. Jago had made up his mind on where they would go since noone else wanted the responsibility, and he chose the mosst popular cafe as a result. "Well, here we are, guys!" They stared the door to the restaurant before Jago once again took the initiative and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 4:36 pm

Moderator stuff: Had to remove your post here, Alicen, as it seems you hadn't read the rules and that you hadn't actually had your character accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 2:58 pm

"always so crowded" Connor said with a sigh as they entered the building.

"whatever, I'm not passing it down If I'm not paying "

Alice had formed a bit of fondness for jago, she found his awkwardness to be cute. "Ah, the wonderful aroma of coffee and pretentious hipsters" she said jokingly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:01 pm

OOC: Since we already have another post where Jago and Alice have already become partners, this topic will be repealed. I hope that's OK with you, Connor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)   The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meister Who Still Needs a Weapon Partner (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2