Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the academy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:09 pm

He grins. "Glad you think so." He leans the instrument against the wall and goes over to sit next to her on the couch. "Really thought it was good huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:14 pm

"no, i thought you were AMAZING!" she said smiling like an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:16 pm

"And you're amazing for saying that." He says, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:18 pm

"Why don't you usually play for people?" Ayoko asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:22 pm

"Never really get the chance. People don't usually seem that interested...you're actually the first one who seemed interested."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:27 pm

"well those guys are idiots then.." Ayoko yawned "I feel bad for anyone who hasn't heard you play before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:28 pm

"Thanks...that means a lot...I've told people about that I can play bass, but my friends just dismiss it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:31 pm

She smiled and said "well they're missing out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:34 pm

"Thanks Ayoko...None of the girls I liked seemed interested in my music either...Well, not up until now." He smiles weakly, and feels his face getting hot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:39 pm

She just smiled and gave him a hug "You are truly amazing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:42 pm

He hugs her back and says very quietly, "Thanks Ayoko...thanks so much...you have no idea how lonely I've been..." His voice sounds genuine, and it sounds pained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:47 pm

She pulled away and smiled "No matter what, I'll always be here.." she whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:49 pm

"God...you have no idea how much I wanna kiss you right now..." He says in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:54 pm

Hearing him, her face turned crimson red "I-um."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 11:57 pm

He sighs. "I made you uncomfortable, didn't I? Damnit...I'm such an idiot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 12:00 am

Instead of responding she just kissed him, not knowing the outcome of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 12:02 am

When they break away, his eyes are still partially closed and he's smiling. "Maybe I'm not such an idiot after all..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 12:06 am

She gave a toothy smile and whispered "you were never a idiot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 12:08 am

He smiles and says, "You think I'm amazing but...you're the truly amazing one here." And he kisses her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 12:13 am

When they broke apart, she asked "What does this make us now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 12:15 am

"Well...it could make us boufriend and girlfriend or make us dating...and yeah there's a slught difference."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 12:18 am

"which one do you want us to be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 12:20 am

He smiles. "I would be proud to call you my girlfriend."
OOC: loggin off, gettin pretty tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 12:22 am

OOC: okay, night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 10:17 am

He yawns and says, "I'm gonna go to bed...see you in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next