Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the academy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:58 pm

"It depends, what is it?" She asks, smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:04 pm

"Well, before it was gonna be a kiss, now it's just you getting up." He stands up, holding a hand out to help her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:07 pm

She takes his hand and stands up. "Well thank you" She then gives him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:11 pm

"What, just on the cheek?" He says jokingly, and he kisses her on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:13 pm

Great..." she whisper into his ear "I know have your cooties"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:18 pm

"Give it up...I know you love 'em." He whispers back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:22 pm

"Fine....I do love them" She sighs with defeat "Only because they're your cooties."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:25 pm

"Exactly." And he starts to kiss her again, lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:29 pm

When they broke apart to catch their breath, Ayoko smiles "Let's take a break, my lips are getting numb."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:33 pm

"Man...you're a pretty good kisser...and a very pretty girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:35 pm

"Well thank you, but you're the only good kisser here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:40 pm

"Aww, c'mon. Give yourself some credit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:42 pm

"I would if it was true." She says with a shrug "But it isn't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:46 pm

"Listen...this may sound really out and forwatd but..." he pauses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:48 pm

"But what" She asks, waiting for him to continue his sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:49 pm

He whispers right in her ear, "I love you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:56 pm

"R-really.." Ayoko stutter, blushing a DEEP shade of red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:57 am

"Yeah...really...and I'm not saying this just to see you blush..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:26 am

She looks at the ground for a second before turning her gaze back on him, "I..." she began, not sure if she could finish her sentence "...love.....you....too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:30 am

He smiles, and his smile isn't how he usually smile. It's more of a...self-reassuring smile. He whispers, "I'm glad I found you." And he pulls her closer, hugging her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:39 am

"I'm glade I found you too...." she whispers back, looking up at with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:43 am

"Are your lips still numb?" He whispers quietly. His hands start to travel down her back until they find her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:47 am

"Nah, they've recovered." She whispers back smiling, she then leans in and kisses him passionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:51 am

He kisses her back with the same passion, and holds her by the waist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:57 am

When they broke apart, Ayoko was smiling like an idiot and whispers "Thank you, for turning my fantasies into reality."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next