Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the academy - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:52 pm

"Choose wisely..." She says, winking at him with a smile even though she was scared to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:54 pm

"You...are the most evil girlfriend...I love you so much..." He checks the time again. Five minutes left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:59 pm

"I love you too, but I won't even let you touch me for a month unless you kiss me now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:01 pm

He gets off the couch and says, "If you're gonna let a bet get between us like that then...what else will you use against me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:07 pm

She shrugs "I'm done fighting a losing battle, anyways my friends use to force me to listen to pop, so I can listen to is without breaking down. I just really don't like it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:09 pm

He looks at the clock. That's two minutes that went by, three minutes left. He says, "Don't like pop? Cause I hate country. You have NO idea how much I hate it. I don't want you to just...reject me over a bet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:12 pm

She stands up and kisses him on the lips. "I was never going to do that anyways..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:13 pm

"So...are we gonna count that as my win or...do I have to suffer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:16 pm

"I will go through the pain for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:22 pm

"Gonna just say that that means I won so...God I wanted to do this, so much..." And kisses her back passionately, wrapping his arms around her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:23 pm

She wraps her arms around his waist and kisses him back, refusing to pull away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:26 pm

He breaks for a second and says, "You're never pulling away, are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:29 pm

"Nope, you're now stuck with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:33 pm

"Oh no. Whatever shall I do!" He says in a mock tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:48 pm

She giggles and says "No matter what you do, you'll never be able to remove me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:51 pm

"Well...guess I'm stuck kissing you..." He smiles and kisses her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:53 pm

She pulls away and smiles "On second thought...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:57 pm

"Oh, so now you're calling me a bad kisser, aren't you?" He said with a mock hurt tone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 9:59 pm

"Pretty much." She says jokingly, sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:02 pm

"You know I'm an amazing kisser..." He goes to kiss her when she puts her tongue back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:11 pm

"Fine....I guess you are." She whispers, when they broke apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:14 pm

"And then she became sane again...But, I need to go to bed..." He whispers back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:17 pm

"Good night." She peaks him on the cheek before running off to her bed room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:18 pm

He calls after her, "Thought you were too scared to be alone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:21 pm

"You gave me power!" she calls back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next