Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the academy - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:05 pm

"It's in my room...in a box...under my bed..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:08 pm

Ayoko zoomed into his room and got the movie before coming back with a huge smile on her face. "Let's do this!" She puts in the movie and sits back down on the couch next to Daniel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:10 pm

"That...was very quick..." He says with a shaky tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:16 pm

"Shhhhh" She shush him, getting ready to watch the movie.

~Half way into the move~

Ayoko was covering herself with her arms, shaking from fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:18 pm

Daniel is also shaking, from fake fear. He says, "If you w-want I can w-wrap my arms a-around you...it isn't a p-part of the b-bet...O-Only kissing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:22 pm

She nods and quickly wraps her arms around him "I know your faking..." She whispers, shakily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:26 pm

"F-Faking? What makes you think that?" He whispers back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:30 pm

"Because, I've seen true fear before and that's not it..." She whispers, whimpering because of the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:36 pm

He looks at her and says, "Fine...you caught me...but god, this movie is amazing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:37 pm

"I don't understand why you would say that!" She says, crying from fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:41 pm

He puts his arms around her too and says, "Don't worry...I'm always here to hold you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:42 pm

She looks up at him, tears still stained her eyes "I..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:43 pm

He brushes her tears away with his fingers and says "It's alright...I'm right here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:45 pm

"Thank...you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:50 pm

"Anything..."

The Credits...

Daniel has a wide smile on his face. "That...was the best movie...I've watched four times..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:53 pm

"I'm traumatized..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:55 pm

"Aww...well...let's see...how else can you get me to kiss you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:58 pm

Ayoko hides under a blanket and screams "I'm never coming out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:02 pm

Daniel try's to yank the blanket off, smiling and using a lot of strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:34 pm

"Nooo!" She whines, trying to keep her blanket on top of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:35 pm

"Ayoko, it's alright! It's just a movie! And if you don't come out, I'm going to bed. And then I'll have won the bet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:37 pm

She pulls off the blanket and looks at him innocently "I don't care about the bet anymore, just don't leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:41 pm

He looks at the time. 11:50 at night. "Tell you what. There's ten minutes left in the bet...technically. If you want, you can go ahead and kiss me now. But if you wait ten minutes, I'm just gonna kiss you." he 's smiling the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:45 pm

Ayoko shakes her head "Your just going to leave me here scared to death afterwards, so I might as well win this bet." she smiles weakly and continues "kiss me now oooor I won't let you kiss me for a month."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:50 pm

He sits there, silent for a moment. "I won't leave you...and that's just plain evil..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next