Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Special Surprise (MATURE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:57 pm

He gets her bra off, throwing it to the side. He keeps kissing her, holding her head, kissing her more and more passionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 11:21 pm

She pulls away with a smile and nibbles on his ear lob gently, teasing him a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 11:24 pm

He holds her body tightly against his and smiles. "Don't tease me...give me everything you have, no holding back...got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:30 pm

"I can't promise you anything." she whispers, going in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:42 pm

He kisses her back, starting to tug at his own underwear. When he gets his off, he starts to tug at hers, still kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 4:24 pm

Her underwear slips off easily as she kisses him hungrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 6:18 pm

His grip tightens around her, and he kisses her back with the same hunger. He breaks them apart for a second, showing that he's smiling. He puts his forehead to hers, struggling not to kiss her. He whispers, "I love you Ayoko...so much..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:14 am

"I l-love you too.." She whispers back, smiling at him. Unable to resist much longer, she leans inĀ  and kisses him passionately again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:19 am

He kept kissing her too, not wanting to connect them (I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY IT WITHOUT IT BEING CREEPY) quite yet. He rolled them over so that he was on top, and he started to kiss her neck and he bit it lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:27 am

She moans with delight, wrapping her arms around him loosely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:32 am

He breaks away from her neck and connects them both. He kept going, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:57 pm

She lightly digs her fingers into his back, kissing with a slight force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 9:38 pm

He kisses her back, still going. He felt her fingers dig into his back and smiled slightly within the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:16 pm

She pulls away slightly, mumbling something softly before kissing him again. Though, this time it was with less passion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:20 pm

Daniel breaks away and looks at her puzzled. "What's wrong Ayoko?" He stopped and he had a slightly worried look on his face when he looked at her as well as his puzzled one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:23 pm

Ayoko looks away, blushing lightly. "What happens if...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:31 pm

Daniel smiled and said, "What happens if what? If I accidentally get you pregnant? If one of us gets a disease or something? Don't worry Ayoko...we can just savor the moment now...or stop if it'll make you feel better." He kissed her again and held his forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:36 pm

She looks at him for a while, unsure about it all. "I-it's fine." was the only thing she says before wrapping her arms around his neck just to kiss him passionately again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:47 pm

He was very confused and he broke away and said, "Are you sure? As much as I'm enjoying this, I wanna make sure you're still comfortable..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:48 pm

"To be honest....I'm not sure...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:59 pm

He sighs and says, "Well, it's whatever you want...if you're uncomfortable, I promise I'll stop...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 4:00 pm

"I'm sorry to disappoint you..." She mumbles, looking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 4:16 pm

He smiled sadly and he said, "Aww, Ayoko...you didn't disappoint me...I still love you no matter what. You not wanting to keep doing this doesn't mean that you've disappointed me...you're still the best girlfriend I could've asked for..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 4:19 pm

"You don't have to lie you know." Ayoko whispers, smiling and small smile. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 4:23 pm

"I'm not lying though. All of what I said was true...no doubt about it." He kissed her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Surprise (MATURE)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3