Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Special Surprise (MATURE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:36 pm

She turns around with a smile and kisses him, wrapping her arms around his neck again. "You are the best boyfriend ever." She murmurs, breaking apart a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:42 pm

"I know..." He kisses her back, with more passion than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:50 pm

She was surprise with this, but reacts quickly by kissing him back with the same amount of passion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:56 pm

He breaks away again and whispers, "You know...we've been together for a while...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 12:01 am

"Yea...." She whispers back, looking up at him innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 12:05 am

"And there's something that...I think we're ready for but...I-I can't speak for you..." He's blushing slightly, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 12:11 am

"You know....you still look cute when you blush." Ayoko whispers smiling at him, "And I'm ready if you are..." She was a little unsure, but she didn't show any hesitation in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 12:17 am

"Alright then..." He kisses her again, taking her hand and leading her to his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 12:25 am

As they walk towards his room, Ayoko grew more and more nervous, but who wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 8:08 am

He stops when they get next to the bed. He looks at her and says, A-are you sure that you're ready for this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 1:36 pm

She nods her head with a smile, "y-yea, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:23 pm

He leans forward and starts to kiss her, wrapping his arms around her. He couldn't wait to pull her down onto the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:37 pm

Ayoko's lips curls into a smile as she kisses back, deepening the kiss. Her arms then found themselves wrapping around his neck, making it so their bodies were press together tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:42 pm

He starts to tug at her jacket, trying to take it off. He was getting more into the kiss as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:01 pm

She kisses him passionately, moving her hands down his back slowly until reaching the end of his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:07 pm

He takes her jacket off and throws it to the side. He lets her take off his shirt, and when she does, they fall on the bed with her on top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:10 pm

She hovers over him with a smile and whispers, "I can't believe this is real..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:13 pm

He whispers in her ear, "Well it is...and you better believe it..." and then he starts to kiss her neck, starting to tug at her shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:16 pm

She removes her shirt without hesitation, shivering at his touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:21 pm

He goes back to kissing her deeply on the lips, his hands roaming her body. Eventually, they find her pants and he tries to pull them off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:31 pm

She breaks apart from him and rests her forehead against his. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:34 pm

"I love you so much more..." He finishes taking off her pants, leaving her only in her underwear. "Your turn..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:38 pm

She tugs on his pants lightly, trying to pull them off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:40 pm

He lets her, and after that he starts to kiss her, almost violently, and goes to undo her bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:49 pm

She is shock by this but quickly reacts by kissing him back hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise (MATURE)   A Special Surprise (MATURE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Surprise (MATURE)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next