Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open)   The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 7:48 pm

"Oh. No. You. Don't!" Sora stated and flashed to the top of the stairs, a little trick he had picked up in Death City. Bram ran straight into him. "Wait! There's another way! You don't have to kill people!" Sora reached into his cloak and pulled out... A coconut. "Trust me, vampire senpai. Coconut milk is actually used for blood transplants in emergencies. So, if you drink coconut milk instead of blood, you'll be fine!" Sora used his knife to cut the top off of the coconut, revealing the milk-white insides. "At least give it a try, vampy. If it doesn't cut it, you can go off into the jungle and murder as many people as you want. But if it does, you'll never drink blood again. Deal?" The sorcerer had already held out his hand and imbued his special magic into the deal. If he agrees, there's no backing out for him. A vampire must have at least some honour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open)   The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 9:48 pm

Bram snatched the coconut and said "Tis cheating the very nature of a vampire." The temptation to drink it was strong, but Bram resisted it for as long as possible. "Far sooth!" he shouted chugging down the whole thing. The milk ran down the side of his face sloppily as the gulped it down.

Throwing down the empty coconut shell, the powerful zombie growled deeply breathing. "Tis not strong enough." he commented. "More be needed." he said, tensing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open)   The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 10:12 pm

Sora grinned. It worked! It worked, it worked, it worked! That undead bastard has no idea that he just sealed his fate! He made another few coconuts magically appear and lopped the tops off those. "I'll keep them coming, Vampy! Have fun with your coconuts!" The sorcerer paused for a second. Wait, did he even agree to the deal in the first place? Oh crap, he didn't! Regardless, Sora kept producing coconuts for the vampire. What a weird sentence. Knowing that he had not accepted the terms, Sora was me afraid he'll turn his attention away from the coconuts and sink his teeth something with more flesh. The bad part was, Sora is covered in flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open)   The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire of Salina Cruz, Mexico(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2