Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 7:36 pm

Jeremy seems overly happy for a guy that was just locked in some psychopath's basement... she thought and walked after him, perfectly content with taking her time to take in her surroundings. It was a rather lively hotel, there were other people walking along the halls and lobby and chatting, much unlike her previous residence known as the burnt down apartment. The meister sighed internally and unlocked the door with her fancy key-card that she always saw in movies that often led to secret things or whatever. She peeked inside and saw that he wasn't kidding about the nice-quality of the residence. "Woah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 7:56 pm

"I know, right?" Jeremy commented as they entered the room. Two amazingly soft double beds with feather pillows awaited them. Right in front of the beds was a moderately sized flat-screen LCD TV and just right if the beds was a mini-fridge containing alcohol and assorted chocolate. "I would love to just collapse on one of these beds and relax, but I have to remove some glass from my arm. So I'll just be in the bathroom if you need me." Jeremy then left the girl and went into the bathroom to harvest the glass from his arm. Honestly, it's like people don't even realise how expensive literally everything I wear is!
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 8:03 pm

The meister waited until the door was closed before she stripped off her samurai armor, shoes and socks before leaping onto one of the beds and rolling up in a blanket burrito-style. "I haven't been this comfortable in ages." she smiled and flicked on the television, seeing that surprise, surprise, there were reports of a bank robbery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 8:24 pm

He pulled out the third shard using a pair of tweezers he had found in the room. "Bloody- Jesus- Ow!" He complained while removing shard after shard of glass until there was one left. An especially large piece wedged into his lower shoulder at an awkward angle, and he couldn't get it without causing himself extreme pain and stopping. And Jeremy couldn't believe what he was about to do. "Uh, Shizu? Could you give me a bit of help in here? If possible?" Jeremiah said through the door, hoping his meister could assist him with the problem.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 8:34 pm

Shizu trotted over to her weapon once her name was called and she cautiously poked her head through the closed door and saw the bloody mess. "Bloody hell..." she nearly whispered, seemingly catching his accent. "I can definitely get it out, but I'll remain honest and say that it will hurt... a lot." The meister walked over and inspected the ghastly wound a tad bit closer, not wanting to really touch it until Jeremy was positive that he wanted her to get it out and not a medic. Her hands touched near it, but not necessarily touching the wound directly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 9:36 pm

Jeremy was already wincing. "Could you help me with that, please? I don't think I'm brave enough to tear something that deadly out of my arm." Jeremy's arm was already coloured with blood from the other wounds, and he was still bleeding. If you looked up at his still quite blood-splattered face, you could easily tell he was quite pale and had lost a lot of blood. "And if you could do it quickly, it would be much appreciated. I don't really want to look at a large piece if glass sticking out of my arm anymore..." The weapon was already preparing for the immense pain he was about to feel, and he couldn't do anything else about it .
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 10:38 pm

The grotesque image of her pale and bleeding weapon made Shizu want to dive oit of the room and under the bed where it was safe, but Jeremy needed her at the moment. "Okay, on three..." she waited a moment and grabbed the glass. "Three!" She panicked and yelled, not bothering with one and two. The glass came loose in her hand and she soon grew pale as well, bracing herself for a yelp or even a scream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 3:20 am

Jeremy shouted in pain, pulling his arm away from the girl. "Christ!! What the bloody hell happened to one and two?!" Blood had gone all over the sink and the once clean bathroom counter. There was so much blood on his arm and in the sink, it was very surprising he hadn't passed out yet. But he was beginning to feel very lightheaded, and Jeremy could swear it wasn't this cold three minutes ago. "Could you get me some bandages? Because I don't think I'll be able to in a few moments." And as if on cue, Jeremy could feel something inside him sort of 'snap'. Everything in his vision turned white and the weapon fainted, collapsing onto the bathroom floor.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 3:17 pm

The meister yiped and nearly jumped up and onto the counter. Jeremy's passing out startled her out of her wits, but she calmed down as quickly as she could manage amd instantly searched for a first aid. Luckily, there was one located under the sink, filled with mkre than enough supplies. Shizu dressed the wound after pushing him up against the bathtub in order to prop him up. "Oh boy..." she trailed off and dragged him out of the bathroom with all the strength she could muster, which after ten minutes, was a success. The meister had, with much effort, placed him on one of the beds and sat next to him with a worried espression. His wounds weren't fatal, but they were still wounds...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 7:48 pm

Blood was still somehow escaping from the bandages, staining the bed sheets ever-so-slightly. But other than that, the 'operation' was a success. Colour very slowly returned to the weapons face as he stirred from unconsciousness. His eyes opened, but the pain never left. Jeremy immediately winced, wanting to clutch his arm but knowing that would just increase the pain. And he was still cold. So. Very. Cold. "I'm pretty sure... That I just played Death Simulator 2014." Jeremy did a slight chuckle and pulled himself under the bed covers. But the weapon continued to shiver uncontrollably. "I'm cold enough to still be playing it, too."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 9:11 pm

Shizu's face was downcast as he spoke, showing her guilt for going all out and chucking a bottle at him earlier. This, along with blaming herself for the whole shebang of misfortunate events. While trying to sniffle quietly, the meister straightened up and grabbed the blanket from her bed and threw it on him, gently of course. "I-I'm so, so sorry, Jeremy." she spoke and kneeled next to him. "I shouldn't have gotten so angry with you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 9:31 pm

Jeremy looked his meister in the eyes, holding her head between his hands so she would look at him, shivering significantly less now. "Shizu, you had every right to be angry. It's my fault for not telling you sooner. Don't try to make it your fault. Because it's always mine." Jeremy quickly removed his top hat and threw it across the room, aiming for a table of some kind. It just landed on the floor. But the weapon didn't care. "Because I'm the weapon, Shizu. And it's my job to protect you." Jeremy didn't know why he did what he did next. Maybe he was feeling delirious from lack of blood. Maybe it was the concussion that had not yet fully healed. He didn't know, and didn't care. But Jeremiah "Cogs" Rukin, the uneducated engineer from the UK, leaned in and softly, kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 11:47 pm

Shizu, quite honestly, had no clue as to what had just happened. Like her weapon did earlier, the meister nearly fainted from the suddeness. Though as he kissed her, she felt a jolt similar to that of electricity... something she swore she felt earlier. Even though it was kind of rushed, she had to admit that was smooth, even though she felt like throwing him out of the window. As this happened, she remembered back when Jeremy had removed her arm from the rest of her body. Twice? "Eh, er... um." she tried to say... well, anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 12:50 am

Jeremy was having the same problem. Did I actually just do that? And did it actually just work?! That was basically the only thing he could think at the moment. "Uh... So... Well... That worked out better than I thought it would..." Somehow, Jeremy no longer felt cold. The weapon felt something in his chest at that moment. Something he had not really experienced before. It was similar to the feeling of addiction, of alcohol, but it was different somehow. Jeremy just couldn't put his finger on it... But it felt good. It felt great. "So... How was that?" The weapon asked his meister, nervous to see if he had done well. It may be weird, but he needed some feedback.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 9:52 am

Shizu tapped her fingers together for a moment and took a small, shaky breath. "It was... nice." She finally replied and smiled a little bit, her face still flushed. Though she didn't really know. At the time, she sort of zoned out so she really felt the need to try it again, just to be sure. But there's no way she'd actually try that, herself. She shifted where she was kneeling a bit to avoid her legs growing any more numb than they already had become... she was thinking the lack of blood circulation was getting to her head. The girl's eyes finally drifted to their intertwined hands. After all we've be3n throigh even though it's only been a short while in comparison, this only makes sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 10:08 am

Jeremy was thinking very similar thoughts. "Thank god. I thought for a second I screwed up my first real kiss." Most of the colour had returned to his face and his body temperature was rising once again. Jeremy found something absolutely beautiful about the action of kissing, and couldn't help but feel the need for... More. Jeremy rubbed the back of his dyed red head very insecurely and averted eye contact from the girl, hoping she would still respect him. "Do you want to... Um... Do it again?" The weapon asked, his face growing steadily brighter red.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 5:05 pm

Shizu blushed and shifted a little. She tucked a straying piece of hair behind her ear and bit her lip. As much as she didn't want to admit it, the meister did. "Um... don't see why not..." she trailed off to the point that it would be hard to hear at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 7:52 pm

But Jeremy heard loud and clear. The weapon sat up straight and, despite very minor shivering, seemed to have recovered. He placed his hands on the girls cheeks, the cold ebony brushing on her skin, and gently pulled the meister toward him, planting his lips on hers. The sensation returned. That glorious, amazing, sensation. I've finally found someone to care about... And am I happy? God yes. Jeremy gradually became rougher with the kiss, temptation slowly taking over the poor boy.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 8:56 pm

Slowly, the meister grew accustomed to the touching feeling of his kiss and it started affecting her. Ironically, it had an affect on her similar to that of intoxication. Though when the weapon grew a bit more intense, Shizu had to pull back for air, leaving her gasping. "You don't hold back, do you?" she spoke and chuckled a little, still breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 12:07 am

Jeremy gasped in the air, regaining some of his self control. The weapon was actually a bit disappointed the meister pulled away, but at the same time, he was relieved. If it went on much longer, Jeremy probably would've gone too far. "Self control isn't really one of my strong points, sorry." Poor self control basically came hand-in-hand with an addictive personality. Jeremy wished this wasn't the case. Jeremy left the vicinity of the bed and sat in a large chair in the corner of the room, gathering his thoughts after what had just occurred. "I'm sorry about that, really. Sometimes I can't tell when I've gone too far."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 5:40 am

The meister got up from her knees and stretched for a moment. When she finished and sat at the end of the bed, she spoke up. "It's okay, you're a work in progress." Shizu smiled a little and placed her hands on her lap. I'm just glad you care. she thought and and folded her hands together. Due to her lacking of a stable childhood, the girl found this as a way to, 'make up for lost time' in a way, because neither of her parents actually cared for her that much. So was this just a fake feeling towards her weapon? No, she honestly did care for her weapon, maybe even love him. Though he wouldn't be the only addicted one, now. "Yeah, a work in progress is the best way to put it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 9:44 am

The weapon raised his eyebrow. "A work in progress, you say? What am progressing to? I sure hope I'll be finished soon." Jeremy joked. He turned back to the TV, where they were doing some sort of story on a recent satanist cult moving into Death City. They showed several images of red satanic stars and upside down crosses spray painted on walls around the city. Near the end, they showed another graffiti image: "Blood or Paint?" Was spray painted in red capital letters in a certain area of the city. Jeremy turned his head to his meister. "What's the deal with this? It's just a group of satanists. It's nothing big since our principal-slash-mayor-slash-president-slash whatever the hell he is is actually the Grim Reaper."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 6:52 pm

"Satanists, eh?" Shizu looked thoroughly creeped out by the very mentioning of such a cult. "I guess people have a false sense for being stronger than everyone else or something..." she rambled and laid down on her stomach, burrowing in one of the blankets. "Though there seem to be a lot of those gang things coming up, lately. " 'Tis a shame."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 7:21 pm

"Really? I hadn't noticed." The segment on the TV ended. Jeremy had tried to study these religions once, and found that modern satanists actually weren't that bad. The weapon simply hoped that these ones weren't the ones that made goat sacrifices. BREAKING NEWS Flashed up on the screen, and a blonde, female reporter was with it. "There has been an anonymous tip to the police for the brutal murder that occurred three days ago. According to the Jane Doe the murderer was none other than the academies most controversial student: Jeremiah Rukin. After murdering a convicted pedophile in the Death City hospital, and the physical assault on his meister that caused her to loose a limb, the weapon is extremely dangerous and the Grim Reaper is reconsidering his choice to teach him..." Jeremy could only stare at the screen as they announced the police were looking for him. "Well... Shit."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 8:34 pm

"No way... I shouldve known this wouldn't just blow over..." The meister held her head in her hands, knowing what had to be done. "We have to either skip town or turn ourselves in. I'd have to take responsibility and I will willingly, it's my job as a meister so to do." Shizu slid off of the bed and and clenched her fists, glaring at the television hostess. "...Damnit." the girl grabbed her nonoriginal arm and stared at the floor, shaking out of both anger and fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next