Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red looking for a meister (open!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 9:15 pm

Ivory quickly got to his feet, focusing more on the boy than Red. "Was that a threat, I heard? You're going to throw me in the Academy Dungeons is what I heard. And we can't be having that now, can we?" The albino put on his 'insane' facade and grinned, cocking his head to the side as he went closer to Scott. An aura of intimidation went up around the boy. "Let me hear that again. I don't know if I heard you correctly the first time, and I would hate a misunderstanding. So let me hear it..." The albino slowly pulled the emblem off his shirt, a stiletto with wings on the hilt. "One. More. Time." Ivory isn't quite good with the whole 'authority' concept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 9:23 pm

Scott did not nead to prove jack to him. He was as firm in his beleifs as ever and looked totally unshaken by Ivory.

"If you hurt peaple who do not deserve it then I will make you pay." Maby Ivory dident realise it, but Scott was actually a powerfull meister due to his constant training. He popped his knuckles and store him down, it was easy since he was taller than him. He was dead serious alright.

But after a moment he stopped and smiled to himself. "I know I won't have to do that." He says as if he was talking to a freind. "Anyhow what's special about this wharehouse?" Asked Scott who had more than his fair share of experences fighting Kishen in warehouses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 9:27 pm

Red watched the whole thing go down with a smirk. She loved action and fights, if they fought she would find a way to join in. The situation was diffused however and she frowned disappointed.

Red looked down the road knowing exactly where the house was. She had planned on setting it on fire later in the week. She started walking towards the house and called behind her, "First one to the house gets to be my meister!"

OOC: hey jac, not to be too hard on you but watch your spelling a little okay :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 11:05 pm

Ivory turned to the man. "Looks like I won't have much competition after all!" And he took off towards the warehouse. Elliot Faye has had plenty if practice with running and free-running alike. A delinquent needs to excel in both areas to avoid getting caught. He was quite casual about it, too. A new badass, attractive, weapon at the price of winning a race? Oh hell yes. Of course, he would leave nothing to chance this time. So he rolled an empty can of spray paint behind him. It could slow Scott down, after all. Albino's never fight fair. If that didn't work, he'll just take a taxi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 7:07 am

Scott did not even think. He just took off like a horse out of the stables. His speed was his highest stat and he was so fast. The fact that Ivory thought a paint can would trip him up was downright insulting. Sprinting up behind him he jumped up and planted one foot solidly on the top of Elliots head and leapt thirteen feet ahead.

After that however he ran off in the wrong direction, he knew where the wharehouse was. But he was an ace mach pizza delivery man. He found his scooter in just the next ally and took off.

Unlike a taxi, a Scooter could drive through the allyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 7:33 am

"Ah- Bloody hell, you parkour-ing bastard! Wait, where's he going?" Ivory watched as the other man went completely off course. "Oh well, looks like head start for me!" He said and increased his pace. The boy could see the figure of Red in the distance, and just followed that. Well, followed it as long as he was behind her. The albino had caught up to Red, and now jogged at a leisurely pace beside her. "I bet Mr. Pretty Boy couldn't have gotten this far! I'll see you at the finish!" He sped up again, but quickly realised he didn't know where he was going. And that meant Scott probably had no clue either. "Actually, I think I'll just stay here with you! Let that fool get lost, for all I care."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 8:30 am

Scott had a pretty good idea where the warehouse was. He had delivered pizza's to partied held there. He had a good idea becalse it wasthe nearest to them and red took off that way.

He took a shortcut and waved to the two of them when he saw them on an alternate path. He sure knew the backroads of the city well. Anyhow, he accelerated and made it just infront of them, at the end of the ally. He hit the breaks and threw off his helmet, most of the distance he had traveled on his Scooter. Now he was ready to go and his oposition was tired. He had about an eight foot advantage on the two of them, and he was going to run it into the warehouse.

Gee, Scott sure liked races. He decided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 8:52 am

OOC: my bad jac. It's Actually a regular old abandoned house. My fault.

That was a big underestimation on Scotts part. When Ivory saw the opponent appear at the end of the alley, he went for a full on sprint. He erupted from the end of the alley like a... Something that emerges quickly... And leaped over the Scooter with ease. Since Ivory had time to relax, he was easily refreshed enough to catch up to Scott. But he couldn't go any faster without breaking something or throwing a knife at the oppositions foot. So he was stuck neck-and-neck with the other man until he decided to cheat, which obviously would be very soon. The Albino had already unpinned the emblem from his jacket to skewer Scott's foot. It was at this very point Ivory actually became afraid of losing. Thus losing a perfect weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 9:03 am

A knife? Really!?

Scott drew his sword and batted it aside, he was greatfull he practiced so much and was able to do this.

He decided he would be the better man however and sheathed his blade, running neck and neck with Elliot. He was not going full on on the afterburners but he was going fast. Then, just when he got about a foot advantage. Pivoted around and threw a punch at Ivory's gut. He was trying to knock the wind out of him, hey. He deserved it for pulling a knife in the race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 9:13 am

Scott's punch sent Elliot sprawling across the ground. The miniature stiletto was flung from his hands, and Ivory resorted to crawling after it. But there was an immense pain in his shoulder stopping him from moving any faster than a slow crawl. "I wasn't even planning on using it in the first place, but you just had to go and do that..." The meister said and finally reached the dagger. In a fit of anger, Ivory flung the stiletto at his opponents Achilles heel. I mean the literal Achilles heel. The blade went twirling towards Scott at an alarming rate, while Ivory was hoping it would give him some time to catch up as he slowly lifted himself from the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 9:25 am

Scott fell, he had been stabbed in the reer of his foot.

-15 hp
135 remaining.

His body was tough enogh so the inch and a quarter of penatration did not toatally ruin him, and his shoe also helped. However he sensed that the blade had some kind of history with the boy and threw it down a grate, if he wanted to get it he would have to somhow get it out of there.

Anyhow, he stood up and tested his injured foot. He probably shouldent do anything harder than jogging on it. So he jogged for the house which was only ten meters away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 9:38 am

Ivory could have easily won. If he had simply sprinted past the injured competitor and gotten to the house, he would've won. But that heartless bastard dropped one of his only possessions in the world down a grate. He couldn't focus after that. Ivory fell down next to the grate, staring down through it into a dry ditch about a meter below. The grin had been wiped off Ivory's face, to be replaced by the very colour he was covered in. Blank and emotionless white. Which was suddenly replaced by a face of rage. The albino sprinted after Scott with abnormal speed and dive tackled him, not caring if he reached the house first or not. He could have gotten it out, but it was the principle that mattered.

Last edited by Spyder on October 5th 2014, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 9:54 am

ooc: A watery drain in the desert? I was thinking a dry drain, you know. Where you could get a coathanger and a peice of gum to retreieve it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 9:56 am

OOC: oh sorry. I'm not really good with the whole "America" concept. It's good now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 10:41 am

Scott noticed Ivory running at him, he looked pissed.

His arms were uninjured however. He sent a haymaker his way once he was tackled but still went down eitherway, he was trying to pummel him and break the hold.

-10 hp
125 remaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:26 am

OOC: everything is going so well heheheh! So anyways I need to tell you guys that I went to a project x style party last night. Have you guys seen that movie? It was freakin insaaaaaaane. Also jac, I love the little hp thing you're doing it reminds me of pokemon. And finally jac, ivory needs to win the race lol. Me and spyder had an agreement before either of you started posting on the topic I should've let you known but this was all so good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:45 am

ooc: Alright, I understand. Though at this rate it looks like neither of them will be finishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 2:24 pm

Red was strolling to the abandoned house, she could see it from here. It was made completely out of wood, any arsonist dream house. She was cooly smoking a cigarette watching ivory and Scott fight out the race. She admired ivorys tatics of playing dirty. Fighting fair is so lame, you'll never win if you fight fair. Her additude changed when she noticed him hanging over the drain pipe. She realized he had lost something down there and walked over to ivory, who was obviously distressed. She knelt down and saw the little pin at the bottom. She had never been able to cut through metal on her own. "Hey so, I can't cut through metal with my arm. My wavelengths don't give me enough power. But maybe of you weild me our combined wavelengths can cut through the metal? Then you can lower me down there, I'll transform and grab it, toss it up to you and then grab your arm and transform back so you can lift me out?" It was a shakey plan at best, but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 7:34 pm

Scott's haymaker caught him in full swing, dazing him slightly and making him draw back from the opponent. Before Scott had another chance to attack, Ivory sprung to his feet and kicked the boy while he was down. Right in the stomach. The albino backed away from the fight and went back to the drain, where Red was kneeling. "I guess it's worth a shot. I still want to see you fully transformed, after all." Ivory probably wasn't in the best condition for soul resonance, considering he was still slightly winded and was just hay-makered a few moments ago... But hey, it was a chance to piss off Scott and get the emblem back, as well as actually try resonating with his future weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 7:53 pm

Once Scott had been rudly kicked in the stomache, he alyed there for a moment to recover. Then he stood up, trying not to pay any mind to the pain in his foot he walked over to the two of them.

"If it's that important to you why don't I just try lifting the grate, you could end up hurting Red doing that. Especially sense you are not fermiliar with eachother. Here, if you two help me out I can do it." While the heavy rusty grate was firmly bolted to the ground, getting punched by Scott twice might just make Ivory think he could do it.

Scott knew he could, with their help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 7:59 pm

Red touched his face and kept her hand on his cheek. "We can do this. I just have a feeling. She left her hand on his cheek for a second, and then put her hand in his. As soon she wrapped his hand around hers. Red glowed bright red of couse. When the glow was done he had a bright red and black chain sword in his hands. It was a good three feet long, with a sharp scythe looking blade at the tip. The chain on the sword wasn't rotating. Reds "room" she went too was a cage, similar to the one she was kept in as a child. Red stood naked and wraps her hands around the bars. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 9:27 pm

I'm going to have to used to seeing her naked, won't I? Ivory shook his head and swung the weapon around for a few moments. It was the perfect weight for "wreaking bitches," I suppose. "I can tell we're going to be a great pair!" He exclaimed and closed his eyes, searching for the girls soul. Ivory could see her soul, floating through the infinite void. "Alright, Red. Whenever your ready, in there." Elliot positioned himself above the grate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 6:46 am

Scott stood back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 12:02 pm

Red felt ivorys presence in the void. Turning around she saw his soul, surprising enough it was pure white. She reached out and grabbed it. The second her hand wrapped around his soul her chains revved up and started to turn. The chains on the chainsaw part of the weapon were rotating at an amazing speed, much faster than when red had just her arm transformed. It was a fearsome sight, her weapon form. Red kept his soul in her hand and shouted, "I'm ready!" She braced herself for impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 7:30 pm

The meister could feel Red clutching his soul, and surprisingly enough, it felt pretty good. Ivory grasped the chain sword in both hands and raised it above his head, the blade pointing towards the grate. Then, he drove the blade straight the through the grate, and continued to slash through it with the spinning chain. He saw one of the pieces he had cut off fly straight past Scott's head. But he just kept twirling the blade around and completely annihilating the drain. In thirty seconds, there was absolutely nothing left. "Best. Weapon. Ever!" Ivory continued to laugh maniacally, just to freak out Scott. The albino finally calmed down and lowered the weapon into the dry drain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red looking for a meister (open!!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next