Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red looking for a meister (open!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 8:05 pm

Red was grimacing and help back a scream of pain. It was always hard for her to cut through metal, and it hurt. Bad. She didn't want to tell the boys afraid they wouldn't go through with the plan. She looked at her arms and saw blood pouring down them, and looked away. She had only ever cut through metal once In her life before, and that was to escape her exploiting parents. Pain wrapped around her heart and she suddenly realized ivory could probably see everything that was going on with her. She transformed back into a human and dropped into the grate. Blood was still pooling down her arms and she ignored it. Reaching down she grabbed the little stiletto blade and held it up to ivory. "Once it's safely pinned back on I'll jump up, grab your hand and transform. Once that's done lift me outta here. I'm pretty sure there's rats."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 8:24 pm

Ivory could plainly see the girls injuries and the insane grin was gone. "Oh my god... I had no idea that would happen... I'm so sorry!" Elliot was a punk. He was a delinquent. But he didn't want this to happen. "Why didn't you tell me? If I'd known this would happen, we would have used Scott's idea!" He took the pin and stabbed it into his jacket. Elliot immediately dropped his hand into the drain for the girl to grab. "Red, I'm actually so sorry about that. I'll never make you do it again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 8:34 pm

Red raised her hand above her head reaching for his hand. She was looking at the ground and then looked up at ivory with a dazzling smile on her face. "Don't worry about it! What else are partners for?!" She had made up her mind, ivory was hers now. She transformed back into her weapon form and was lifted out of the grate. She transformed back, wiping the blood from her arms. "I feel better already, really!" She watched the blood pool on the ground. "Chainsaws are meant for wood, and human bones heheh. Metal isn't my strong point. I wasn't even sure we could pull it off. But our wavelengths are so strong together we cut through it like butter!" She tilted her head hiding her scar. She extended her hand to ivory. "Will you be my meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 9:38 pm

The grin reappeared on Ivory's face and he took the weapons hand, raising it up to his mouth and kissing it. "It would be an honour, my dearest Red." Ivory pulled away from the hand and let it drop. "And having a chains sword for a weapon will definitely come in handy at some point." The albino laughed, but tasted something in his mouth. Blood. Kissing her hand had put quite a bit of blood around his mouth and on his pale lips. He decided it would be perfect for scaring off the competition. Ivory winked at Red, motioned towards the other meister, and spun around, facing Scott with the blood around his mouth. If this didn't make someone seem insane, then I don't know what would. Slowly, Elliot licked the blood off his lips. He didn't enjoy it, but it would be fun seeing Scott's reaction. "Mmmm... Sweet." Don't spit it out don't spit it out don't spit it out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 9:56 pm

Red began laughing hysterically, something she rarely did. Ivory looked like a clown! Once she's caught her breath she pointed to ivory with a grin. "You look like a clown! Bahahahah! It's like bright red lipstick!" She began to wipe the tears from laughter she had gotten in her eyes. She reached into her bag and pulled out some baby wipes, something she kept in case she needed to wipe her fingerprints from something. Wincing as the stung from the wipes touched her arm she cleaned her blood thoroughly. Satisfied that she had gotten all her blood off she tossed the bloody wipes to the side of the road and pulled out her cigarettes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 5:53 am

Ivory was trying to get a reaction out of Scott, however Scott would just make him look foolish he decided, by ignoring him.

"Hey Red do you have any cuts? I have some guass in my Scooter." He asked not knowing how her injures worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 9:03 am

Red looked at her arms, which were perfectly clean now. "I actually don't have any cuts, I think my blood poured out through my pores. I'm all better now, thank you though Scott!" Red gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 9:17 am

"'I have some gauss in my scooter, look at me with my unnecessary amount of first aid on a fucking scooter.'" Ivory mocked and groaned, glaring at the boy. The albino wiped the blood from his mouth, staining the back of his white hand with Red's blood. Ivory couldn't out his finger on it, but something about Scott seriously irritated him. Maybe his goody-goody personality, maybe just the way he... Does literally everything. But he turned his attention to Red. "Blood coming out if your pores? That is definitely not healthy. I recommend: smoking, drinking, and mindless vandalism. What about burning that house down now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 9:29 am

OOC: yeah I'm struggling to come up with how she's bleeding lol cause she wasn't cut but it was an extreme strain on her body and soul

Red jumped up and pulled out her zippo. "Helllllll yea!" She looked down the road and it was as if the wooden abandoned house was calling her name. It was beautiful. She looked at ivory and Scott and wondered if they were going to fight again. She shrugged, not really caring too much either way. Red started walking towards the house, it was only a few meters away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 5:12 pm

Scott retrieved his Scooter. "Pfft, I train untill I can no longer stand, If I diden't have a crappy first aid kit here I would pass out day to day." Scott did not like Ivory, he did not know what kind of parents would raise a kid like this.

"You two know I am not letting you brun down a house for no good reason, even if no one is inside there is an apartment building right next to it. It could spread."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 5:16 pm

Red scoffed. She hadn't really thought about next door neighbors. She sighed and looked at ivory. "I guess arson is out of the question." Red was bummed but didn't want people getting hurt. She was a rebel not a murderer. Thinking to herself she wondered out loud "Do you have that spray paint still?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 9:42 pm

No fire today... Ivory glared at Scott again, with obvious poison in his eyes. "Yeah, I've still got some. Let's see..." The Albino burrowed through his pockets, inside and outside. Three cans were revealed. "One and a half cans of red, and one can of white. What'd you have in mind?" He asked the girl, breaking his glare from Scott and turning his attention back to his new weapon. Ivory was nearly convinced she would say something like 'spray Scott in the eyes with them' but he had to wait until Red actually said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 10:07 pm

Red slid the red can out of ivorys hand and started to cooly stroll away. She approached the wall of the wooden home, a nice moldy brown color. She started to spray paint a rose, then stopped perfectly halfway through. "Come play a game! It's called finish the picture! Okay so now, you finish drawing what I was drawing. Or make something totally new, the only catch is you have to use what I originally made." She stood back so ivory could paint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 8:06 am

Ivory dumped the half empty can of red and removed the cap from the white paint. He moved in front of Red, examining the half rose. Inspiration struck and Ivory rattled the can. His spray-style was very different to Reds, using distance of the can as a factor and thinking much bigger. Sure, he could have finished the rose, but where's the fun in that? He stepped away from the wall, giving the girl room to judge his artwork, them moved next to it to begin the template he had to prepare. The unfinished rose (Cool name for a band, I know) had been turned into a blank man, kneeling and clutching his severed hand. Ivory had not yet finished the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 11:54 am

Red stared transfixed at the image. It was like she was glued to the ground. Red began to tremble all over and she closed her eyes. Suddenly, she was 9 years old again.
a small girl with long, flowing red hair was rummaging through a peice of shit house looking for something to eat. She had went to ask her parents for food but found them on the couch, eyes glazed over and drooling. So high off of dope they couldn't even see their dirty, skinny little girl in front of them begging them to wake up. The little girls name was Claire, she she was used to fending for herself. The house has little food, due to the fact that all of the money her parents made went to heroin. She began to cry, as she usually did. After sitting in a ball and crying for a while she made her way to the disgusting kitchen. Flies were everywhere due to the dishes that hadn't been cleaned in weeks. She climbed up onto the counter and began to search through the pile of trash on the counter for food. She heard the door open and ignored it, her parents friends were always coming in and out of here. A tall dirty man entered the kitchen, looking at Claire with hungry eyes. "My parents are sleeping right now..." Claire mumbled to him continuing her search. He came up behind Claire and grabbed her skinny thigh in one of his hands. Claire turned around and tried to pull her leg away, but his grip tightened. "Knock it off!" She cried out. The man started laughing and said, "oh little cookie, your parents said I could have you. In any way I want. I made a deal with them, I'll give them money if I get to play with you." Tears began running out of Claire's eyes like someone just turned on the sink. "Nononono!" She struggled to get away again. The man just laughed and started to reach his hand further up her thigh, his other hand reaching for her undeveloped chest. Claire screeched in fear and closed her eyes screaming like a banshee, throwing her arms out to hit him, her eyes squeezed shut. In the next moment her life changed forever. She heard him scream, she felt a hot liquid coat her body, and she heard the scream of a chainsaw. When she opened her eyes all she saw was red, red, red. Her arm had turned into a chainsaw and the mans hand was cut clean off, laying in her lap. She was drenched in his blood, and she screamed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 5:25 pm

ooc: Fun fact, I made Scott since all of my charecters had tragic backstory's, I wanted one more lighthearted. Not a military experiment with no parents, just a young adult with wicked potential. Also that was dark Myra. It makes my heart sad.

Scott very quickly noticed Red was in distress. When he saw her start shaking and looking at the picture he was infront of her snapping his fingers. "Red! Red!? Snap out of it." If that dident work... well he would slap her. Not a full on, take you to the ground as you see stars slap. But a WAKE UP! Slap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 5:38 pm

Ooc: thanks! I have worked really hard on her backstory. I actually got her back story from where I live. Right now in New Jersey heroin is literally killing people like flies. Many of my friends have over dosed. I guess I'm using red as a way to cope. I really put a lot of heart into that story. Maybe give it a good vote so I can get some reputation ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 7:21 pm

Ivory was in no way aware what he had just caused. He dropped the white can and hurried back over to Red. "Holy shit, Red, are you okay?!" Ivory examined her for a few moments, before turning to Scott. "She's having a panic attack. I think. I'm not a bloody doctor!" The Albino stood directly in front of her, blocking the graffiti art from her vision and replacing it with a tattooed albino boy. "Red! Red, I want you to look at me! I'm just here! I'm right in front of you! Look at me!" Ivory placed his hands on the girls shoulders.

OOC: Yeah, it is probably one of the best back stories I've seen on this site. Kudos to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 7:55 pm

Red opened her eyes and saw ivory standing in front of her. She reached out and put her hand over his face and shot her soul wavelength into his eyes. The scene she just relived flashed before his eyes, every detail. Red decided to take it further, to show him more.

the same man lay dead on the ground, drool running from his mouth. Her parents had snapped out of there drugged up trance and quickly came back to reality. They pumped him up with heroin until his heart stopped, then dumped him in a back alley. Just another drug head who took it too far, her parents told her. Her mother and father marveled over her chainsaw arm, you could almost see the money signs in her eyes. Her mother roughly washed the blood off of her, in a freezing cold bath tub. Eventually get arm went back to normal, and Claire was terrified. She had never heard about demon weapons before. She was weird and neglected in school as well as at home. She eventually stopped going because of all the ridicule she received. A few days after the incident Claire's parents sat her down and explained something to her. That she was special, a "gift from god" and that she was going to help make her family rich and happy. After the brief moment of happiness they brought her to her room. Her room was completely redecorated, and not in a good way. They had cleared it out and replaced it with a large heavy duty cage. Before Claire could ask questions she was thrown into the cage. As she was being shoved into her future hell hole she noticed a large banner above the cage. "Claire the living chainsaw! Admission is 10 dollars - personal encounters are 50 dollars. That's when Claire's life became a living hell. People from all over the city came to see her. She was forced to transform her arm and let people poke and prod her. She was spit on, things were thrown at her. And that was Claire's young life for a long time. She began to try cutting through the bars to escape, but she was never strong enough. After transforming all day she was left with little or no energy to try to escape..

Red released her hold on ivory and gasped, clutching her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 8:13 pm

As he was released, Ivory collapsed onto his knees, blinking away the after images of what he had just seen. He was breathing heavily when he looked up at the girl. "That... That was you, wasn't it? I'm so sorry, Red... I didn't know..." A great sense of pity washed over Ivory. If he had to decide who had it worse, Ivory would choose Red in a heartbeat. He quickly sprung up and grabbed the white can of paint, then went back over to the first piece of graffiti. And proceeded to spray the paint all over it, rendering it unseeable. "It's all behind you now, Red. I don't want you to think of then, I want you think of now. Think of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 8:23 pm

Red smiled at ivory. "That was Claire, I'm Red." Red took her spray paint and did a dark red X over the drawing. Red turned around and smirked at the boys. "If anyone fucks with me, I'll cut off their fucking hands." It was funny looking at the young little Claire and then looking at red. It was amazing that they could even be the same person.

OOC: kinda makes me think of Ezra from fairy tail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 8:25 pm

Scott wished he had the powers of his freind Simon, he had a gift for the minds of others.

He also wished that he had actually gotten to see the scene if only to know what was going on, not to see what Red was, which was clearly painfull.

"Red what happened, are you alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 9:57 am

Sadly, Ivory could see the all to literal meaning behind Red's statement. But there was no way he would say that out loud. "Note to self: don't piss off red if you want to keep your hands." Ivory chuckled and grinned, which hid his real current emotion. Shock. No wonder she ended up like me with a past like that! And I thought mine was bad... But he shook it off. "It's fine Scotty boy. She's over it now, and I can have a wild guess that she doesn't want to talk about it." If there's one thing Ivory didn't want to do, it was irritate the chainsaw girl with flammable blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 10:53 am

Red shook her head clearing her thoughts. She looked at Scott and shrugged. She didn't really want to talk about it. She wasn't going to explain what she just went through all over again. The drawing game they were playing suddenly didn't seem as fun anymore. In fact, red felt awful. She felt vulnerable and exposed, weak.

OOC: anyone have any idea for some action
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 11:50 am

ooc: I have a Kishen egg I am hoping to get accepted soon, as soon as he is. Maby he could light the place on fire?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red looking for a meister (open!!!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3