Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 6:49 pm

OOC: Don't forget about the seal. Resonance abilities are negated.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 7:55 pm

Remember we don't have any Resonances yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 8:11 pm

I fixed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 8:55 pm

Tregoda let out a mighty scream in agony as his arms were sliced straight through. "You insolent bitch!" he roared. The only thing he could think to do was go all out on an offense. Flailing kicks from spikey heels, the monster seemed to be losing form while just flailing around.

Back outside, Maximus finally got outside with the book, and sighed, thinking he was safe. He felt pretty bad for abandoning his students and considered running back in, but he was stopped by about 5 golems that had been awakened. They all took the form of Spanish Conquistadors armed with pikes, and were clearly moving to fight. The professor wasn't prepared for this, and got startled. Upon seeing them, he held up the book and said "Oh, you want this? Sorry, but it belongs to me now." That statement didn't seem to make matters much better, but dropping it out of fear did. They ogled it a little, and glanced at him. He slid the book over to them and said "OK, you win. Take it back. I can make up something else next week." The stone knights took the book, and seemed to be satisfied as they returned back down to their original position.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 7:10 pm

It felt great being with her Meister and sister once more as Hikari transformed. Hitomi was greatly relieved and wanted to say something to her sister. Although she never hot the chance because of the monsters attack. His goal wad clear, he wasnt going to stop until either he or they were dead.

Still no sign of the teacher, there was no choice. Hitomi and Hikari looked at Myra through the reflection of themselves in the blades. "Myra... let's finish this." Hitomi said with her sister nodding in agreement. Hikari and Hitomi kept watch on the warrior as he attacked, looking for any surprise attacks or any other dangers. "You're Soul is ours jerk!" The trio said simultaniously as the end of the battle began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2