Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kishin hunting in the moonlight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:06 pm

"We heard there were a few kishin by the water tower, we were on our way there when we were attacked. We could use a hand"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:10 pm

Kataro changed his arm into a cannon. "I'm sure a cannon would be more help than a hand." He said with a slight smile his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:14 pm

"Then lets not waste any time" they began walking in the direction of the water tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:19 pm

Kataro saw in the distance, a half man half lizard with spikes on his head and back. "I call the lizard thing." He said as he got closer to the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:29 pm

"Is he a kishin?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:35 pm

"Yup." He said as he got closer. He walked up to the lizard and tapped it on its shoulder. When the lizard turned around Kataro punched it right it the face and knocked it to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:43 pm

The lizard got off the ground and jumped into the air. Kataro jumped in the air next to it and shot it back down to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:07 pm

A spear tip came out of Dylan's elbow and he struck the kishin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:55 pm

Hikari runs over because she lagged behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 5:05 pm

Connor grabbed the soul as the kishin died. He tossed it to kataro. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 5:23 pm

"Thanks Connor." Kataro said as he caught the soul. Then he put it in his mouth and swallowed it in one bug gulp. "Wow! Souls do taste great. This is my first one ever." He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 5:26 pm

"Hey guys need some hel from a seasone weapon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 5:31 pm

"Well. You can take my place. I'm about to go home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 5:32 pm

"Sure, there should be four left around here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 5:48 pm

Jet matrilez out of the shadows and says "Sup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:21 pm

"We should get going." Dylan transformed. He thought to himself *hikari is so hot!* Connor knew exactly what he was thinking. "Perv..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:42 pm

Jet says "Where are they?" And Hikari plugs in her headphones and starts listening to music she can read lips so she will wait till some one says something and then will go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:47 pm

"They should be here..." A small ball rolled towards them that started beeping. "Get down!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 11:34 pm

Hikari gets down and Jet starts at and says "Is that a gre.." The grenade explodes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 7:14 am

"jet! Hikari! " connor ran over to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 7:15 am

Ooc: colors aren't working for me right now ill just do this.
Connor:
Dylan:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 1:25 pm

When the smoke clearsbyou see Jet blocking Hikari and he is justncoughing andnfrining and says "That was a nice try but i have madenadjustment to my hoodie." Hikari stands up confused that she wasn't dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 1:33 pm

Connor: "what do you mean an adjustment? Are you wounded?" He says helping up Hikari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 1:36 pm

Hikari shakes her head "No" then Jet says " I made it blast resistant."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 4:05 pm

Connor: two more grenades roll over as Connor spots the kishin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kishin hunting in the moonlight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next